剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
如果我们哥哥的儿子是个魔鬼
If our brother's son is a monster,
难道他变成这样 我们没有一点责任吗
did we not play our part in making him so?
你变得心软了 达米亚诺
You've grown soft, Damiano.
而你变得如冰一样冷血
And you've grown as cold as ice.
我在苏格兰学到了不少
I learned a few things in Scotland.
确实如此
Indeed.
我要你离开
I want you gone.
你需要我帮你收拾残局
You need me to help you clean up this mess.
我要你离开
I want you gone!
当心点 哥哥
Careful, brother.
你真的想对我发火吗
Do you really want to cross me?
晚上好 夫人
Good evening, my Lady.
你似乎很失望来的是我 而不是我侄女
You seem disappointed I am not my niece.
那姑娘还挺令人满意的
The girl is pleasing enough.
你睡到她了吗
Have you managed to bed her yet?
事实证明她比我预计的更具挑战性
She's proven to be more of a challenge than I thought.
还好我挺享受追求的过程
Good thing I enjoy the chase.
而且尽管她不愿献出肉体
And what she won't give up in flesh,
还是从言语中透露出了心意
she's happy to divulge in words.
似乎罗莎琳是你女儿婚礼的证婚人
It seems Rosaline was a witness at your daughter's wedding.
婚礼
Wedding?
新郎是罗密欧 蒙太古
To Romeo Montague.
我忘记了
I had forgotten.
他试图杀我的时候一直在吹嘘自己的老婆
He was babbling about his wife when he tried to take my life.
无论可怜的朱丽叶身上还发生了其他什么事
Whatever else happened to poor Juliet,
我的夫人
my Lady,
你说得对... 罗莎琳肯定与其有关
you were right... Rosaline was involved.
那就让上帝帮帮我吧 她必须付出代价
Then God help me, she will pay.
那你呢
And you?
你和蒙太古的比剑
How do you fare after your swordfight
结果如何
with that Montague?
我会活下去的
I'll live.
但至于班佛利欧我就不好说了
But I can't say the same for Benvolio.
凯普莱特
Capulet!
凯普莱特 我知道你在里面
Capulet, I know you're in there!
你来这里到底想干吗
What the hell are you doing here?
全城都在找你
The whole city's looking for you.
亲王想处死你
The Prince wants you put to death.
他可能会强迫我嫁给你叔叔...
He might force me to marry your Uncle...
嘘 听我说
Hush! Just listen.
我要离开维罗纳
I'm leaving Verona.
你我都清楚在这里我得不到正义
We both know I'll get no justice here.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
神父知道谁是这一切的幕后黑手
The Friar knows who's behind all this.
他出城了 我肯定他是去修道院了
He's left the city, I'm sure to the Abbey,
离这里只要一天的骑行
a day's ride from here.
我打算跟着他 但我希望...
I plan to follow him, but what I want...
我希望你和我一起走
What I want is for you to come with me.
就今晚
Tonight.
就现在
Now.
和你一起走
Come with you?
现在
Now?
究竟为什么...
Why on Earth...
因为我需要你 凯普莱特
Because I need you, Capulet.
我需要你和我一起走 我需要你这么做
I need you to come with me. I need you to do this.
拜托了
Please.
班佛利欧...
Benvolio...
你是我的全部
You're all I have.
你知道真♥相♥ 你是我的全部
You know the truth, and you're all I have.
我知道... 我知道你不喜欢我
I know... I know you don't like me.
我也知道我没有尽力让你改变看法...
And I know I haven't done much to change that...
除了救了你的命
besides saving your life
以及努力让你不用嫁给我
and trying to get you out of marrying me.
但被迫和你在一起让我学到的一件事...
But one thing I've learned being stuck with you...
和你共度时光让我学会的是...
What I've learned from spending time with you...
你是个好人
is that you're a good person.
一个友善 得体 诚实的人
A good and decent and honest person,
这在这个城市确实是珍贵的品质
which in this city is a rare thing indeed.
你说你想结束这场战争
You say you want to end this war.
那就让我们终结它...
Then let us end it...
不是用蒙太古和凯普莱特家族的假婚姻
not with some fake marriage between Montague and Capulets,
不是用谎言...
not with some lie...
而是用真♥相♥
but with the truth.
你愿意和我一起走吗
So will you come with me?
罗莎琳
Rosaline?
拜托了
Please.
"我最亲爱的利维亚
"Dearest Livia,
我已经和蒙太古离开
I have left with the Montague
去调查是谁诬陷他谋杀
to solve the mystery of who framed him for murder.
我很快就会回来
I will return soon.
请不必为我的安全担心
Fear not for my safety.
蒙太古是无辜的
The Montague is innocent.
对此我可以发誓
Of this, I swear.
永远爱你的..."
Love always..."
"...罗莎琳"
"...Rosaline."
拦下他们 快来人 拦下他们
Stop them! Somebody, stop them!
- 拜托了 - 我的夫人 发生了什么
- Please! - My Lady, what's happened?
罗莎琳在哪里
Where is Rosaline?
她被绑♥架♥了
She's been kidnapped.
被那个蒙太古绑♥架♥了
By that Montague!
帮帮忙
Help!
帮帮忙 快来人 帮帮忙
Help! Somebody, help!
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表