剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
现在还命悬一线
from Capulet wounds.
他的艺术家绝不能在我的教堂里占一席之地
His artists will have no statues in my cathedral.
毁掉他们
Destroy them.
是的 大人
Yes, my Lord.
我需要工人
I need workers.
但是诅咒
But the curse...
根本没有诅咒
There is no curse!
话虽如此
Be that as it may,
不论是谁 愿意在这工作都是个奇迹
it would take a miracle to get anyone to work here.
自助者天助之
God helps those who help themselves.
转念一想 维吉尔 把这些雕像留下来吧
On second thought, Virgil, let's keep the statues.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么敢闯进卧房♥来
How dare you break into these chambers?
你怎么敢进这个房♥间
How dare you come to this house?
我要你承诺给我的钱
I need the money I was promised
小教堂那一单的钱
for the business at the chapel.
你不相信帕里斯应该成为维罗纳的王子吗
Do you not believe Paris should be Prince of Verona?
他的统治会让我们的城市重返当年荣耀
That his rule would bring our city back to what it once was?
我相信
I... do.
但是我负债累累 夫人
But I have debts, my Lady.
我必须要付债主的钱
And they must be paid.
所以我需要那笔钱 否则
So I need that money, or...
否则什么
Or what?
你来这是为了敲诈我吗
Did you come here to blackmail me?
我只想要我应得的东西
I only want what I'm owed.
你不知道我们的新王子将会
Do you not know what a generous ruler
是一个多么慷慨的统治者吗
our new Prince will be?
我知道 我知道
I do. I know.
你不希望你的孩子成为领主和夫人吗
Do you not long for your children to be Lords and Ladies
而不是艰难谋生的农民
instead of peasants just hoping to survive?
因为这就是新王子许诺的好处
Because this is what the new Prince offers.
曼图亚是我们所有人等待的救赎
Mantua is the salvation that all of us have been waiting for.
不要害怕 你会得到你应得的
Do not fear. You will get what you're owed.
你的家族将获得爵位
Your family will get its title.
因为新王子就要上位了
Because the new Prince is coming.
有什么消息吗
Is there news?
帕里斯找到罗莎琳了吗
Has Paris found Rosaline?
我没听说过
Not that I've heard.
但是我和帕里斯伯爵可没有你和他亲密
But Count Paris and I weren't as close as the two of you.
不是的
I... suppose not.
你们相当亲密
You were quite close.
我有个秘密
I have a secret.
这么多年来
All these years,
我都以为我要离开凯普莱特家族
I thought I'd have to leave House Capulet
才能找到我的真爱
to find my love,
然而我的真爱找到了我
and then my love found me.
你的真爱
Your love?
帕里斯向我求婚了
Paris has proposed.
有朝一日 我将成为他的王妃
Someday, I'll be his Princess.
利维亚 凯普莱特夫人知道你的计划吗
Livia, does Lady Capulet know of your plans?
还不知道
Not yet.
帕里斯想在找到罗莎琳
Paris wants to ask Uncle for my hand
凯♥旋♥而归之时 向叔叔提亲
when he returns from finding Rosaline.
在那之前 你一定要保守秘密
You must keep it a secret until then.
这个家族里有太多秘密了
There are too many secrets in this house.
很好
Very well.
把它送到皇宫去
Bring this to the Palace.
不要透漏这是谁写的 也不要透漏
Don't say who it's from or how it came to be
你是怎么得到它的 明白吗
in your possession. Understood?
凯普莱特大人说谁都不能离开这里
Lord Capulet says no one's to leave the house.
他说太危险了
He says it's too dangerous.
族人不能离开
The family isn't to leave.
但是仆人可以全天进出
Servants can come and go all day long.
去吧 卡罗莱娜 立刻就去
Go, Carolina. Now.
让开 别挡路
Move aside! Out of the way!
我们抓到他了
We've got him!
告诉王子
Get word to the Prince.
我们抓到杀手了
We've caught our killer.
欧利诺·鲁斯伯利 在你家找到了
Orlino Ruspoli, the cloak and mask of this...
找到了恶魔的斗篷和面具
this Fiend were found in your home.
你否认他们是你的吗
Do you deny they belong to you?
它们是我的
The clothes are mine.
它们是我们的
The clothes are ours.
你说的话根本毫无意义
You make no sense.
你也是
Neither do you.
一个无能的人拥有如此巨大的权力
That one so weak should hold so much power
凌驾于所有人的生命之上
over the lives of men...
对你的君主尊敬些
You will show your sovereign respect.
这个人不是我的君主
That man is not my sovereign!
这个农民怎么能
How is it a peasant
给我们的城市带来这么多的恐惧
can have rained so much terror upon our city?
我是其中之一
I am one of many...
来自一只军队 我们的出身有高有低
an army, born high and low.
但是当新王子坐上他的宝座时
But when the New Prince comes to sit upon the throne,
农民才是会笑到最后的人
it's the peasants who'll laugh the hardest
同时你的头颅也将落地
as your head rolls through the streets.
谁是你口中的新王子
And who is this "New Prince"?
恶魔是一只军队
The Fiend is an army.
恶魔到处都是
The Fiend is everywhere.
我受够这种废话了
Enough of this nonsense.
你为什么在我的领土挑起纷争
Why do you sow chaos within my walls?
恶魔声势浩大
The Fiend is an army,
新一任王子也快上任了
and the New Prince is coming.
我才是王子
I am the Prince.
你就是个废物
You are nothing.
以叛国罪将他处刑
Have him executed for treason.
新王子就要上任了
The New Prince is coming.
新王子就要上任了
The New Prince is coming!
新王子就要上任了
The New Prince is coming!
他们在我们的教堂做什么呢
What are they doing in our church?
- 他们得到了启示 - 什么启示
- They got word. - Of what?
神迹的启示
The holy miracle.
王子殿下 拜托 我恳求您
Please, your Grace, I beg of you.
不要离弃这座城市
Do not abandon the city.
你的职责是出谋划策 国防部长
Your job is strategy, Defense Minister.
那你来告诉我
So tell me this...
如果凯普莱特的侄女被蒙太古的
if Capulet's niece is slain
继承人所杀 此时此刻
by Montague's heir, at this moment,
鲜血已经溅到宫殿台阶之上
when blood has been spilled on the Palace steps,
法治就这样
while the rule of law is
被一支蒙面军队肆意威胁
being threatened by an army of masked men,
某个不知名的敌人还自诩为新王子
while some unknown enemy calls himself the New Prince
密谋着想要篡夺我的王位
and plots to take over my throne...
这难道还不是最后一根稻草吗
is that not the final straw?
难道不是在我们的美丽城池引发战争
The match that brings the flames of war
并将它夷为平地的导火索吗
to our fair city and burns it to the ground?
我们一定要找到她
She must be found.
找到她是我的义务 我不能袖手旁观
And I cannot sit by when it is my job to find her.
我是唯一的王子
I'm the one and only Prince.
你把神像的头挖空
You hollow out the statue's head,
填满了油彩
fill it with colored oil,
然后在眼睛那里挖个小洞 看吧
poke a tiny hole in the eye, and voilà.
人们会回来劳作的
The men are back at work.
圣母的悲伤看起来会激励他们回归工作
Seems the Virgin's sadness inspired them to return.
看来你发现了
Suppose you're found out?
你想因为异端邪说被烧死吗
Do you really wish to be burned for heresy?
你从什么时候开始只顾自己不顾他人的
Since when do you care about anyone but yourself?
我只是关心我们家族的名誉
I'm just looking out for our family name.
我一向如此
As I always do.
你去哪里
Where are you off to?
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表