剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
我请求你原谅我所做的一切
and I beg your forgiveness for everything I've done.
我伤害了你 我向你说了谎
I have hurt you, and I have lied to you...
我也向你说了谎
And I have lied to you.
我说蒙太古绑♥架♥了我
When I said that the Montague kidnapped me.
我说帕里斯救了我
When I said that Paris rescued me...
那些都是谎言
those were lies.
什么
What?
我是自愿和班佛利欧大人离开的
I left with Lord Benvolio willingly,
是为了找寻毁坏我们城市的罪魁祸首
to solve the mystery of who plagues our city...
并且我们通过努力找到了真♥相♥
and we were successful in our efforts.
是帕里斯密谋推♥翻♥你
It is Paris who plots against you.
你说的这个"新王子"
You speak of this "New Prince"...
一定就是他
it must be him.
帕里斯伯爵吗
Count Paris?
他命令我骗你关于班佛利欧的事
He bade me to lie to you about Benvolio...
否则利维亚就得死
or Livia would pay with her life.
但你现在才告诉我
And yet you tell me now...
我知道你想和我独处一室
I knew you wanted to be alone with me...
我也知道他在全城都有支持者
and I know he has supporters throughout the city,
或许整藏在各处
hidden though they may be.
所以你利用了我
So you use me...
和我对你的感情
my feelings for you...
来编造曼图亚的帕里斯伯爵妄图谋反
to spin some story that Count Paris of Mantua,
他和我可是从小一起长大的
a man I've known since we were children...
我们都不是孩子了
None of us are children anymore!
班佛利欧·蒙太古不是杀人犯
Benvolio Montague is no murderer,
不是维罗纳的叛徒
no traitor to Verona...
我请求你饶过他
I ask that you spare his life.
放过能通过处死一人
A man whose execution
来停止两个家族争斗的机会吗
would stop the war between your two Houses?
然而全维罗纳的人都已相信他是一个绑♥架♥犯
A man whom all Verona already believes is a kidnapper,
一个杀人犯了 这点无人怀疑
and a murderer, at the very least?
你相信吗
Do you believe that?
我相信
I believe...
他的死能拯救整个维罗纳
...that his death is what this city needs to heal.
而你愿意杀害一个无辜的人
And you would kill an innocent man
来达到目的吗
to achieve that goal?
我没有能证明班佛利欧无辜的证据
I have no proof of Benvolio's innocence...
我只有证明他有罪的证据
I only have proof of his guilt.
何况是用一个人的生命去拯救城中成千上万人的性命
And the life of one man, to save a city of thousands?
你说这难道不是一个很小的代价吗
Tell me that's not a small price to pay, either way.
如果
What if...
我能找到证明班佛利欧清白的证据呢
I could find you proof of Benvolio's innocence...
以及证明这个新王子是帕里斯伯爵的证据呢
...and proof of this New Prince?
就足够避免杀戮来团结所有臣民了
Enough to unite the city without an execution...
罗莎琳
Rosaline...
我不是没听见你说话
Don't think I didn't hear you.
我不是没有期盼过你说那些话的
Don't think I haven't longed for you to say those words.
我是期盼的
I have.
但是呢
And yet?
但是
And yet,
是你的命令让我与敌人结为了朋友
it was your decree that made me a friend of my enemy.
一个凯普莱特请求饶恕一个蒙太古的生命
A Capulet begging for a Montague's life...
这不是你想要达到的目的吗
isn't that everything you had hoped to achieve?
给我一天时间
Give me a day.
就一天
One day.
如果我不能证明自己所说的一切
And if I can't prove everything I said,
我就不会再追查了
I'll pursue it no further.
就一天
One day.
就一天
One day.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哥哥
Brother...
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我们很高兴您安全回到了维罗纳 公主
We are glad to have you back safely in Verona, my Princess.
我离开后发生了什么
What has happened in my absence?
我们回来的时候看到大教堂在冒烟
We saw the smoke from the cathedral as we arrived,
还有传言说蒙太古大人正在集结人马复仇
and it said Lord Montague is gathering his men for revenge...
这只是和平前的一个小障碍而已
A bump on the road to peace.
不用担心 妹妹 我有计划的
Fear not, sister... I have a plan.
你知道我们说话这时 班佛利欧·蒙太古
Have you heard Benvolio Montague rots
正被关押在地牢中吗
in our dungeon as we speak?
你找到罗莎琳了吗
Did you find Rosaline?
- 她是不是 - 安全的
- Is she... - Safe,
和她的家人在一起
and with her family.
一切多亏了曼图亚的帕里斯伯爵
All thanks to Count Paris of Mantua.
我听说你带来了佳音
Now, I hear you bear good tidings.
与威尼斯的合约已经签署了
The treaty with Venice has been signed.
做得很好
Well done.
这是维罗纳的胜利之光
A victory for Verona.
我稍事休息后
I'll tell you the whole story
就把整件事都告诉你
once I've rested from my journey.
但得先恭喜你 哥哥
But congratulations, Brother...
看起来你把维罗纳掌管得很好
seems you have the city well in hand.
您有计划吗 陛下
A plan, Your Grace?
为了和平
For peace.
给我一天时间 阿巴特利
Give me a day, Abbatelli.
就一天
Just one day.
我就在外面 小姐
I will be right outside, my Lady.
来拔你插在我背上的刀吗
Here to take the knife from my back?
- 我知道你很生我的气 - 不
- I know you're angry with me... - No,
我生我自己的气
I'm angry at myself.
竟相信了一个凯普莱特家的人
For not knowing better than to trust a Capulet.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我如果没按帕里斯说的做
If I hadn't done exactly as Paris said,
我们早就被杀了
we'd have all been killed.
还有我妹妹也是
And my sister, too.
你妹妹
Your sister?
帕里斯曾拿她威胁...
Paris threatened her...
正在拿她威胁我
is threatening her.
我不能拿她的生命冒险
And I couldn't risk her life.
我知道了
I see.
所以你决定杀了我 保住你妹妹
So you chose to kill me off, instead.
我已经告诉王子真♥相♥了
I've told the Prince the truth now.
但他需要证据
But he needs proof.
还记得劳伦斯神父说过什么吗
Remember what Friar Lawrence said?
一切都是奶妈向他坦白的
That it was the Nurse who confessed to him?
如果我能说服她
If I can convince her
让她把知道的一切都告诉王子
to tell the Prince what she knows,
你就能重获自♥由♥
you'll be freed.
一切都未曾改变
Nothing has changed.
我仍旧是你的朋友
I'm still your friend.
好吧
Very well.
但如果你要救我的话 凯普莱特
But if you're going to save me, Capulet,
你得抓紧时间
I suggest you hurry.
奶妈
Nurse!
你大半夜不睡觉在干吗
What are you doing awake?
我在找你
Looking for you.
一起去休息吧
Oh, come along.
劳伦斯神父把你向他坦白的一切都告诉我了
Friar Lawrence told me everything you confessed to him.
他违背了神圣的誓言吗
He broke the holy seal?
你为我姑姑保守的秘密
The secrets you keep for my aunt.
在我叔叔的屋檐下藏匿帕里斯
Hiding Paris beneath my uncle's own roof,
对他们密谋杀戮 策划骚乱的事知情不报
sitting silent as they plotted murder and mayhem.
你必须把知道的一切都告诉伊斯克罗斯王子...
You must tell Prince Escalus what you know...
我不能
I cannot.
凯普莱特夫人...
Lady Capulet...
- 是个恶魔 - 是我的女主人
- Is a monster. - Is my mistress.
求你了 忘掉你知道的一切...
I beg you, forget what you know...
你让那个男人勾引我妹妹
You let that man seduce my sister.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表