剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
悲恋再续 前情提要
Previously on "Still Star-Crossed"...
你根本就不了解我
You know nothing about me.
但我的确知道一些事
I do know some things.
为了祝福眼前的无♥耻♥联姻 特别送上贺礼
A wedding gift, to bless this foul union!
特鲁修
Truccio?
这场战争永远不会结束
This war will never end.
他不会让战争结束的
He won't allow it!
多纳托大使是总督的兄弟
Ambassador Donato is the Doge's brother.
别装作你不用承担任何责任
Don't pretend you won't be held responsible.
如果这是家族斗争
If this was an act of one House against the other,
他应该表明忠心才对
why would he hide his loyalty?
如果我们能将他挖出来
If we could find out,
蒙太古和凯普莱特就有了共同的敌人
Montagues and Capulets will have a common enemy.
肯定是有些征兆的 日记之类的
There must be something! A diary, something!
她不可能就这么死了
She didn't just die!
如果我们私奔了
If we run away,
你叔叔一定会让我们
your uncle would make sure
和你朋友一样 以死亡为结局
we end up as dead as your friends.
有些命运比死亡更可怕
There are worse fates than death.
喝下这剂药 你会变得与死人无异
Take this potion, and you will appear to be dead.
朱丽叶
Juliet.
当心啊
Beware.
悲恋再续 第一季 第四集
当心
Beware?
要我当心什么 朱丽叶
Beware of what, Juliet?
进来前要先通报
Announce your presence.
不声不响地 吓到我了
You caught me unawares.
非常抱歉 尊敬的大人
I'm sorry, my Lord.
您还好吗
Are you all right?
您看起来像是撞见鬼了
You look as if you've seen a ghost.
你来做什么
What do you want?
有人来见您 尊敬的大人
Someone here to see you, my Lord.
年轻的蒙太古
Young Montague.
凯普莱特大人
Lord Capulet.
什么风把你给吹来了
To what do I owe this honor?
我是来邀请我的未婚妻与我共度午后时光的
I've come to ask for the afternoon with my fiancée.
你说什么
What?
我想与罗莎琳小姐一同
I thought Lady Rosaline and I
去宫殿里的花♥园♥走走
could walk the Palace Gardens,
或许还会去
or perhaps take a picnic
河岸旁野餐
to the banks of the river.
我的护士也会一同前往
I've brought my nurse,
作为她的女伴
to chaperone.
旧时未婚少女社交时的需要一名年长女伴的陪同
这也许能保护她的名节
That may guarantee her honor,
但她的安全呢
but what of her safety?
尽管你的家族声称
While your family claims the attack
订婚典礼上的那场袭击
on your betrothal ceremony
并不是他们所为...
was no work of theirs...
因为本来就不是
Because it wasn't.
也许是吧
Be that as it may,
就在几天前 一个戴着面具的疯子
a masked madman blew us all
差点把所有人炸成碎片
half to bits just days ago.
外面很不安全
It's not safe.
过去一周都很平静 尊敬的大人
We've had a week of peace, my Lord.
如果罗莎琳小姐即将成为我的妻子...
And if Lady Rosaline is to be my wife...
如果我们的联姻能治愈这座城市的伤口...
if our union is to heal our city's wounds...
增进感情 对我们俩来说都是件好事
it would suit us both to get to know each other a bit better.
难道你不觉得吗
Don't you agree?
"如果我们能够更了解对方一些"
"If we're to get to know each other a bit better"?
这句话的确有用 不是吗 我有条线索
It worked, didn't it? I have a lead.
这个人可能知道特鲁修的秘密
Someone who perhaps knows Truccio's secrets.
我们得在被迫参与
We need to find answers
这场婚礼之前 找到答案
before they make us go through with this wedding.
所以一定得尽我们所能 尽快找出敌人
So we need to find our enemy as soon as humanly possible.
好了 你在这里等着
All right. You can wait here.
什么
What?
我去去就回
I'll only be a short while.
呼吸下新鲜空气 享受难得的自♥由♥
Take the air. Enjoy your freedom.
你想做什么都行 但你不能和我一起来
Do whatever you want. You're not coming with me.
你说你找到了一个人
You say you've found someone
他知道特鲁修所有的秘密...
who knows all of Truccio's secrets...
也许连他在为谁办事都知道
maybe even who he was working for.
是找到了
I have.
然而现在 我却不能知道这人是谁
And yet, I cannot know who this person is,
或是在哪里...
or where he r...
这是你们蒙太古家的小阴谋吗
Is this some sort of Montague plot?
阴谋 为了什么
A plot? To what end?
我可不知道
I know not.
但是我知道你没有任何理由
But I do know there is no reason
不让一个凯普莱特人跟着你一起去..
not to let a Capulet come with you...
不是"一个凯普莱特人"
Not "A Capulet,"
凯普莱特 我是说你
Capulet. You.
我去的地方根本不适合让一名小姐踏足
Where I'm going is no place for a Lady!
是一个铁匠铺吗
Is it a smithy?
是个酒馆
A tavern?
是妓院
A brothel.
我要去妓院
I'm going to a brothel.
如果你想知道一个男人的秘密
If you want to know a man's secrets,
你必须得去他最容易说漏嘴的地方
you have to go where he spills them.
我会尽快回来的
I'll be as quick as I can.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
快走啊
Let's get going.
我不能... 你可是个贵族小姐啊
I cannot... You are a noblewoman.
没错 但不到一个月前 我还只是个仆人
Aye, and I was a servant not a month ago.
妓院里面... 没有什么是能吓到我的
There's nothing in a... bawdy house that can shock me,
这点我可以发誓
of that, I swear.
那就如你所愿吧
As you wish.
真的有人花钱买♥♥欢吗
People actually pay for this?
挺多的
Quite a lot.
我想你很清楚具体金额
I imagine you know the exact amount.
你可以在外面等我
You could wait for me outside.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
如果我把你单独留在这里
If I leave you here alone,
你可能永远都不出来
you might never come out.
拉扎拉
Lazzara.
非常高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you again...
现在是拉扎拉大使了 殿下
Ambassador Lazzara now. Your Grace.
向您致以我们最沉痛的哀悼
Our most sincere condolences.
多纳托大使曾是一个很好的朋友
Ambassador Donato was a great friend.
我们的国防部长正在努力工作
Know that our Defense Minister is at work
会将那些罪犯绳之以法...
to bring those responsible to justice...
近段时间他肯定需要做很多工作
He must have a lot of work these days.
暴♥乱♥ 蒙面人
Riots, masked men,
爆♥炸♥后的城镇广场 烟火重重...
town squares exploding into flames...
- 消息传得真快 - 没错 的确很快
- Word travels fast. - It does, indeed.
总督已经知道了你像抛弃一条死狗似的
The Doge has heard how you left my predecessor
将前任大使的尸体留在了街上
to die like a dog in the street.
你认为威尼斯的统治者可能对
Can you possibly think that the ruler of all Venice
这一切忍♥气吞声吗
can let that stand?
你同我已是多年好友 大使
You and I have been friends for years, Ambassador.
而威尼斯和维罗纳的盟交历史则更为久远
And Venice and Verona far longer than that.
我们永远都不想破坏这层关系
We would never want to jeopardize that relationship.
我无法告诉你 我们对这一切感到多么遗憾
I cannot tell you the depths of our regret.
我也无法将死者复活
Nor can I bring back the dead,
但我可以作出补偿
but I can offer reparations.
他是总督的兄弟 殿下
He was the Doge's brother, your Grace.
交易停止了
Trade has stopped;
我们的商人害怕将货物
our merchants are afraid to bring their goods
放置在这种令人提心吊胆的地方
to a place beset by such horrific violence.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表