剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
我还能为美丽的维罗纳贡献什么
What more can I give my fair Verona?
拜托了...
Please...
我们就不能坐下来好好谈谈吗
Can't we just sit and talk?
我们不谈凯普莱特 蒙太古
Not about Capulets or Montagues
政♥治♥ 或是维罗纳的事
or politics or Verona.
就待几分钟
Just for a few minutes.
过去几年我一直期待着能和你聊聊
I spent years wishing I could talk to you.
我们还能聊什么 殿下
What would we talk about, Your Grace?
还有什么能谈的吗 殿下
What more is there to say, Your Grace?
不要再这样叫我了
Stop calling me that.
我该为你多想几个称呼吗
Should I think of some other names to call you?
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
你以前总是叫我"伊斯克罗斯"
You used to call me "Escalus."
我不能再那样叫您了
I can't do that anymore.
我爱你
I love you.
- 别这样 - 我爱你
- Don't do that. - I love you.
不要
Don't.
不
No.
不 你不会嫁给他的
No, you aren't marrying him.
我不允许你嫁给他
I can't allow you to marry him.
可是你刚才还在说这是为维罗纳着想
But you just said it's for the good of Verona.
维罗纳需要我展现实力
Verona needed a show of power.
我今晚展现给他们看了
I gave them one tonight,
我还有很多机会让他们看到我的实力
and I can give them another and another.
可我不能把你交给他们
But I can't give them you.
我不会牺牲你的
I won't give them you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你一定得保证
You have to be sure.
我保证
I'm sure.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这简直太疯狂了
This is madness.
那就继续疯下去吧
Then we are mad.
怎么了
What?
我们不能这么做
We have to not do that.
可是... 我不理解
But... I don't understand.
你不想亲吻我吗
You don't want to kiss me?
我想亲你
I want to kiss you.
但如果一直吻你
But if I keep kissing you,
我怕自己会忍♥不住要得更多
I'm gonna want to do more than kiss you
一发而不可收
and I'm not going to be able to stop.
明白吗
Understand?
我得走了是吗
Do I have to go?
我绝不会让你再次从我的眼前消失
I'm never letting you out of my sight again.
别走
Stay.
我们好好聊聊
We'll talk.
我给你讲讲威尼斯 我保证我会很规矩
I'll tell you about Venice, and I'll be a gentleman.
等到清晨来临
And in the morning...
我们向全世界宣布我们的好消息
we'll announce our news to everyone.
好吧
Right.
给我讲讲威尼斯
Tell me about Venice.
大人
My Lord.
我办不到
It cannot be done.
你几个月前就该完工了
You were supposed to be finished months ago.
没错 几个月前 不过我说过
Yes, and months ago, I told you
我需要更多的材料和人力才能完工
that would require more materials and more men.
工人拿不到工钱 项目就完不成
It cannot be completed if I cannot pay my workers.
我把我的全部财产都倾注于这座大教堂了
I have given all that I can toward this project.
大人 你不会是说
My Lord, are you saying
你没钱了吧
you are no longer a man of great means?
王子已经下令在这里举♥行♥婚礼
The Crown has decreed that the wedding will take place here.
你想违抗圣命吗
Do you disobey your prince?
当然不是
Of course not.
但你必须向王子解释清楚
But you will have to explain.
我的解释就是你的筹建工作失败了
I will explain you have failed.
如果你以为我会当着伊斯克罗斯王子殿下的面
If you think I will look His Grace, Prince Escalus,
承认是我的工作出错了的话
in the eye and tell him that I am at fault,
你就太小看我了
you underestimate me.
别忘了你的地位 先生
You forget your station, sir.
我不在乎凯普莱特家的权势
I don't care how powerful the Capulet name is.
也绝不当替死鬼 大人
I will not take the fall, My Lord,
尤其是给你这样没钱没道德的人
for what you lack in money and morals.
你说我又没钱又没道德
You may say that I lack money and morals,
的确是的 你说对了
and, indeed, you may be right.
但有一件事 你还是想错了
But you're wrong about one thing.
大人 是什么
My Lord?
你还是要当替死鬼
You will take the fall.
瑰丽阿娜
Guiliana.
她还那么年轻
She was too young.
都是她唆使的
She made her do it.
你在干什么 这都是罗莎琳的东西
What are you doing? Those are Rosaline's things.
肯定有什么东西 日记之类的
There must be something... A diary, something.
她不会就这么死了
She didn't just die.
是罗莎琳教唆她自杀的
Rosaline made her do it.
这实在没道理啊
It doesn't make sense!
本不该打扰您休息 但这事关蒙太古的儿子
I wouldn't have woken you, but it's Lord Montague's son.
罗密欧
Romeo.
蒙太古大人知道吗
Does Montague know?
但这事一传出去 就会掀起一场混战
But if this gets out, it's war.
我发誓全力避免此类混战
A war it is my sworn duty to prevent.
就算是凯普莱特家也不会做这种恶事
Not even the Capulets would do this.
把墙洗了
Wipe down the walls.
尽你的全力 恢复罗密欧的尸身
Restore Romeo's body to its proper state as best you can.
用尸布包起来
Shroud it.
严密封♥锁♥消♥息♥
No one must know.
这个地方要恢复到似乎没人来过一样
And leave this place as though it had never been disturbed.
遵命 殿下
Yes, Your Grace.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
你会告诉我叔叔吗
Are you going to tell my uncle?
还是我去说
Or should I?
告诉他什么
Tell him what?
告诉他之前的婚约取消了
That the betrothal is off.
而且你和我...
That you and I...
我在这里彻夜未归
I spent the night here.
是的 你彻夜未归
Yes, you did.
和你的挚友伊莎贝拉一起
With your dear friend Isabella.
你恢复贵族身份了 这样是极为允当的
You are nobility again. It's perfectly proper.
起码我只能这么说
At least, that's what I could say.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
是你自己说的
You said it yourself.
你在这里过夜
You spent the night here,
所以你必定是公主或国王的挚友
so you're either the Princess's dear friend or the Prince's.
什么意思
What?
你为什么变卦了
What changed?
你想干什么
What do you want?
这和我想干什么无关
It's not what I want.
- 你耍我 - 我没有
- You tricked me. - I didn't.
你把我带到这里 给我灌输了满脑子谎言
You brought me here, filled my head with lies.
我没有
I didn't.
你到底想干什么
What do you want?
- 罗莎琳 - 说啊
- Rosaline... - Say it.
我要你嫁给班佛利欧·蒙太古
I want you to marry Benvolio Montague.
我绝不
I won't.
那我就毁了你的名声
Then I will ruin your name.
我才不在乎我的名声
I don't care about my name.
那利维亚呢
Does Livia?
你希望她带着不忠女子姐妹的名声出嫁吗
Do you think she'll marry with a harlot for a sister?
相信我 罗莎琳 这是最理想的安排
Believe me, Rosaline... this is for the best.
你就自欺欺人吧
Keep telling yourself that.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表