剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
他总是每晚夜深的时候来
He comes in every night when the moon is high.
我不能等到夜深 舅舅会让我回家的
I can't wait until then. Uncle will expect me home.
我今晚会回家 同时 我会送你回去
I'll come back tonight. In the meantime, I'll walk you back.
- 没这个必要 - 凯普莱特...
- No need. - Capulet...
信不信由你 我能找到回家的路
Believe it or not, I can find my way home
不需要一个男人在我后面落两步小跑跟着
without a man trotting two steps behind me at all times.
特鲁修可能是死了 但他为之效力的人
Truccio may be dead, but whoever he was working for
还活着
is still out there.
大街上很不安全
The streets aren't safe.
这里的大街很安全
These streets are.
我在这长大 这是凯普莱特家族的领地
I grew up here. This is House Capulet territory.
你在这比我更危险
You are in far more danger in this neighborhood than I am.
大使 我能跟你谈谈吗
Ambassador. May I have a word?
这得看情况 公主
That depends, Princess.
你能代表你哥哥说话吗
Do you speak for your brother?
不 但他听我的
No, but I have his ear.
你说的没错 她来了
It's true. She does.
这样的话 妹妹
But in this case, sister,
我认为大使和我已经掌控了形势
I think the Ambassador and I have the situation in hand.
你要进来吗
May I invite you in?
要喝一杯吗
For a drink?
不了 谢谢大使
No, thank you, Ambassador.
我相信你和我哥哥有很多事情要谈
I'm sure you and my brother have a lot to catch up on.
你妹妹有搞宫廷阴谋的天赋
Your sister has a flair for palace intrigue.
我父亲地位衰落时曾给予她自♥由♥行动的权利
She was given a free rein when my father was in decline.
她很快就会接受我的统治
She'll come around to my rule soon enough.
再倒一杯吗
Can I pour you another?
- 我已经喝多了 - 别扫兴
- I think I've had quite enough. - Come on.
和我喝一杯
Drink with me.
还记得你带我看
Remember when you showed me
大运河的那些酒馆吗
all those taverns along the Grand Canal?
我们已经认识很久了
We've known each other a long time.
我和威尼斯渊源深厚
I have a relationship with Venice.
也和你相识已久
And I have a relationship with you.
说得对
True.
但事情现在更复杂了
But things are more complicated now.
总督的弟弟死了
The Doge's brother is dead,
一个凶狠的恶棍在你的地盘高视阔步
and a murderous villain stalks your streets.
这已不是维罗纳的辉煌时代
These are not Verona's finest days.
所以我急需你的意见
Which is why I'm desperate for your counsel.
必须得想点办法安抚总督
There must be some way to appease the Doge,
来维护我们的联盟
preserve our alliance.
正如我曾说的 不能用钱
Well, as I've said, money isn't an option.
但我保证你肯定听过一些传言
But I'm sure you've heard the rumors.
总督需求... 很旺盛
The Doge has a... A healthy appetite.
我知道 他喜欢玩女人
For women. I know.
美丽 聪明 难以拥有的女人
Beautiful, intelligent, hard-to-possess women,
比如说... Isabella
like... Isabella, for example.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
是你问我你可以做些什么的
You asked what you could do.
总督因为他弟弟的死非常伤心
The Doge is quite upset about his brother's death.
如果公主可以...
If the Princess could...
让他开心...
make him smile...
一两个晚上
for just a night or two.
让他开心
Make. Him. Smile...?
弥补裂痕需要做出很多努力
It would go a long way towards mending fences.
当然 你肯定记得威尼斯的处事方式
Well, surely you remember the ways of Venice.
我们比你在这更灵活
We're far more flexible than you are way out here.
别担心 我们的名妓会教她该做什么
Oh, don't worry, our courtesans will teach her what to do.
很难说 殿下 她可能会很享受
You never know, your Grace, she might even enjoy it.
我妹妹是公主 不是妓♥女♥
My sister is a princess. Not a whore.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?!
你不能这么随意地和我说话 妹妹
You've grown far too comfortable with your tongue, sister.
你打了大使
You assaulted the Ambassador!
就算我们发话 医生也会站在他那边
The doctor tends to him even as we speak!
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
我们意见不合
We had a disagreement.
所以这就是你协商的态度...
S-So that's how you negotiate...
像一个野蛮人吗
by acting like a savage?!
威尼斯会因此发动战争
Venice will declare war over this.
我必须维护你的尊严
I had to defend your honor.
我的尊严
My honor?
拉扎拉想要你像妓♥女♥一样去服侍总督
Lazzara wanted to whore you out to the Doge.
这是我们在威尼斯的盟友开出的条件
That was the price our allies in Venice wanted us to pay.
抱歉 打扰了 殿下
Pardon the interruption, your Grace.
公主 有人拜访您
But you have a visitor, my Princess.
你跟踪我
You followed me?
我不能让你独自离开
I couldn't let you walk alone.
我是讨厌你
I may hate you, Capulet,
但我不想让你死在我的手上
but I don't want your death on my hands.
你不是说你要回家去吗
I thought you said you were going home.
我在家
I am home.
那是我
That's me.
你看起来很开心
You look happy.
我们都很开心
We were.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
你的父母
Your parents?
他们死了
They died.
先是父亲
My father first,
后是母亲
and then my mother,
因为悲伤过度
from her grief.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用
No, you're not.
你真的不知道吗
Do you really not know?
知道什么 凯普莱特
Know what, Capulet?
我父亲是被杀害的
That my father was murdered.
是蒙太古人干的
By Montagues.
你不知道 是吗
You don't know, do you?
你不知道他死在这间房♥间
You don't know that he died here, in this room.
侍者把他从街上拖回来
That the servants dragged his body in off the street,
他躺在这里流血过多而死
and he bled on this floor until he was dead.
当他死时 我的母亲妹妹与我一起大哭
That my mother and my sister and I cried over him as he died,
我的堂弟出去
that my cousins went out
为了复仇杀了你们族三个人
and murdered three of yours for vengeance?
这些事情听起来还不耳熟吗
Does none of this sound even vaguely familiar?
当然不
Of course not.
你不会的
It wouldn't.
毕竟蒙太古人破坏了
Because, after all, how many happy families
多少幸福的家庭
have the Montagues destroyed?
你说你的堂弟们已经复仇了
You said your own cousins got their revenge...
是的
Aye. They did.
然后你的堂弟也复仇了
And then your cousins got theirs,
于是我们再次复仇
and mine went out again,
这愚蠢的屠戮和死亡之后
and after all your stupid killing and dying
下一辈子孙又要继续这样的屠戮
and raising the next crop of sons to kill and die again,
你们却从未深究
it never crosses any of your minds
付出代价的到底是谁
who actually pays the price.
到底是谁家破人亡
Whose lives are actually ruined.
到底是谁在你们干下这等好事之后
Who's left with nothing
变得一无所有
when you leave this earth.
我说了我很抱歉
I said I was sorry...
你一点都不觉得抱歉
You're not sorry!
你们这种人从来不会觉得抱歉
Your kind is never sorry.
我什么都没对你做过 凯普莱特
I've done nothing to you, Capulet.
你只是因为我的姓氏而厌恶我
You only hate me for my name.
彼此彼此
And you hate me for mine.
很晚了
The hour is late.
我只能在这呆一小会儿
I only had a few moments to spend here,
却把时间都浪费在了你身上
and I've wasted them all with you.
那我走了 你一个人呆一会
I'll leave you to your solitude.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表