剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
但是如果我出去说你把我留在这了
But if I go out there and say you left me behind,
就可以为你争取离开的时间
it'll buy you the time you need to get away.
我是罗莎琳·凯普莱特
I'm Rosaline Capulet,
你们正在找的人几分钟前丢下我走了
and the man you seek left me here just minutes ago.
他向帕多瓦方向去了
He rides towards Padua.
你们两个召集所有人 快去
You two, gather the men. Go.
我一定要见王子
I must see the Prince.
请带我去见他
Please take me to him.
如你所愿 小姐
As you wish, my lady.
我们找到了罗莎琳小姐
We have Lady Rosaline.
走吧
Let's ride.
我真不知道怎么感谢你
I wish I knew how to thank you.
不必了
No need.
我相信有朝一日你会成为一位伟大的统治者
I believe you'll make a great ruler one day.
在维罗纳 女人不能当权
Women don't rule in Verona.
现在而已
Not yet.
给
Here.
你在威尼斯这些天的一个纪念品
A memento of your time in Venice.
我会永远珍藏它的
I'll treasure it always.
也许我能再来拜访
Perhaps I can come visit again.
我期待那天的到来
I look forward to that day.
一路平安 公主殿下
Safe travel to you. Grace.
我不懂
I don't understand.
伊斯克罗斯王子在这
Prince Escalus is here?
殿下 我们找到了罗莎琳小姐
Your Grace, we've found Lady Rosaline.
殿下
Your Grace.
下去吧
Leave us.
伊斯克罗斯王子在哪里
Where is Prince Escalus?
他当然在他的宝座上了
He's on his throne, of course.
他把搜寻你的任务交给我了
He left the search for you in my hands.
我是帕里斯伯爵 小姐
I'm Count Paris, my Lady.
我想我们没有见过
I don't believe we've met.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表