剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
我就不能有片刻安宁吗
Am I never to get a moment's peace?
大人...
My Lord...
彼得罗
Yes, Pietro.
有话直说吧
Out with it.
我刚刚经过大教堂
I passed by the cathedral just now.
看见里面有些工人
There are workers inside.
不可能 我们已经终止施工了
That's impossible. We've stopped construction.
我让他们都回家去了
I told them all to go home.
他们并不是您的工人 大人
They're not your workers, my Lord.
他们是蒙太古家的工人
They're Montague's.
蒙太古
Montague!
给我让开
Get out of the way!
哦
Oh!
蒙太古
Montague!
他在哪里
Where is he?
蒙太古
Montague!
凯普莱特大人 欢迎
Lord Capulet, welcome.
我记得您从未登门拜访过
Not sure you've ever been inside my walls.
要我帮您拿点什么吗
Is there anything I can get for you?
食物亦或酒水
Food, drink?
你在我家的教堂里做什么
What are you doing in my family's cathedral?
没人告诉过您吗
Didn't anyone tell you?
根据国王殿下的指令
It's our family's cathedral now
它现在是我们家的教堂了
by his Grace's royal decree.
凯普莱特家的几代人都在修葺这座教堂
Capulets have been building that church for generations.
而现在蒙太古家将为此收尾
And now Montagues will finish it.
我除了好心阻止
I have done nothing but act in good faith
咱们两家间的争斗外 什么都没做...
to stop the war between our Houses...
将我的侄女嫁予你家
offering my niece's hand in marriage to a family
虽然你家为我们带来的只有伤痛
that has caused us nothing but heartbreak.
别再追究谁是谁非了
Let's not talk about who's done what.
我们的仇怨好几代人前就结下了
My grievances go back generations.
大人 很高兴您能来拜访我
I am so very pleased with your visit, my Lord.
但此时并非良机
But it's not a good time.
抱歉
If you'll excuse me,
我还有几幅设计图要看
I have some blueprints to review.
我祖父在我出生前
My grandfather started work on that cathedral
就开始建那座教堂了
before I was born.
他说这是为凯普莱特家所有后人而建
He said he was building it for all the Capulets to come.
我根本不在意什么凯普莱特家的所有后人
I never cared a whit for all the Capulets.
在我接手修建教堂时...
When it was my turn to keep building...
我只为一人而建
I only built it for one.
亲爱的 只为你
For you, my love.
为了以后有一天 你能在那里结婚
So that one day, you would be married there
能在那里为你的孩子们洗礼
and baptize your own children there.
在那座教堂里
And see your own daughter wed
见证你女儿的婚礼
within those walls.
你就是为了这件事来找我的 对吗
That's why you came to me, isn't it?
来警告我 教堂可能会被偷...
To warn me that it would be s...
偷走
stolen.
但别害怕 亲爱的女儿
But fear not, sweet daughter.
我保证 我会把它抢回来的
I promise... I will get it back again.
帕里斯
Paris.
帕里斯伯爵
Count Paris.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我以为你在找罗莎琳
I thought you were looking for Rosaline...
时机成熟 她就会回来
In due time.
相信我
Trust me.
帕里斯伯爵
Count Paris.
我对你没能来参加朱丽叶的葬礼一事
I have to say I'm rather disappointed
感到十分失望
that you didn't come to Juliet's funeral.
我很想参加的 大人
I wanted to, my Lord.
我只是...
I was just...
被感情左右了
too overcome with emotion.
但你甚至都没有拜访过我们
But to not even call upon us?
人们悼念的方式不尽相同
Well, we all grieve in different ways,
不是吗 亲爱的
don't we, my love?
无意冒犯
I meant no disrespect.
我希望您能原谅我
I do hope you can accept my apology.
我们都遭受了太多痛苦
We've all been through so much.
先是朱丽叶 现在是罗莎琳...
Juliet, and now Rosaline...
我希望能和王子殿下谈谈...
I plan to speak with the Prince...
为寻找您亲爱的侄女提供一些帮助
offer to help in the search for your beloved niece.
帕里斯伯爵 我都没意识到我有多么想你
Count Paris, I didn't realize how much I missed you.
我只是希望在某种程度上
I just wish there was some way
你仍旧是我们家的一分子
you could still be part of our family.
我就是
As do I.
我从未期待你还会回到这里来...
I never expected you to come back here...
我们需要编造一个初遇的故事
We'll need a story about how we first met.
在婚礼上 从凯普莱特大人手中接过你的手时
When I ask Lord Capulet for your hand in marriage,
我可不想说 我第一次见你的时候
I can't very well tell him the first time I saw you.
你正在他的地下室里往我身上泼滚油
You were pouring hot oil on me in his basement.
比安奇
Bianchi!
大人
My Lord.
过来
Come.
我记得我欠了你一些工资
I believe I owe you back wages.
是的 大人
Aye, my Lord.
这些够吗
Will that do?
哦
Oh.
您真是... 太慷慨了
You're... most generous.
我可以提供给你一份零活
I have a side job for you.
而他没有因为班佛利欧的背叛而责怪我们
And he didn't seem to blame us for Benvolio's treachery?
王子殿下知道我们有多支持班佛利欧
The Prince knows how supportive we were of Benvolio
和那个凯普莱特姑娘结婚
and the Capulet girl's marriage.
我从未希望发生这些事
I never wished for any of this.
但你却是留下收拾烂摊子的人
And yet, you've been left to clean up the mess.
哥哥 撇开你对我们侄子感情...
Put your feelings for our nephew aside, brother...
国王是不会公开责怪蒙太古一家的
the Crown may not blame the Montagues publicly,
但是记住我说的话 这是我们一族的耻辱
but mark my words, this is a stain upon our family name.
就算是 这个耻辱在教堂竣工之时
If it is, it will be wiped away
就会一笔勾销了
as soon as the dome on the cathedral is finished.
蒙太古一家作为维罗纳最大的资助人
The House of Montague will be known far and wide
将会名震四方
as the city's greatest patron.
大人
My Lord.
怎么了
Yes, what is it?
很抱歉打扰您
I'm sorry to interrupt...
那现在我们的名声变成了什么样呢 哥哥
And what of our name now, brother?
工人都去哪儿了
Where are all the workers?
这是诅咒 大人
I-It is the curse, my Lord.
没有什么诅咒
There is no curse.
那您怎么解释这座建筑为何坍塌
Then how do you explain the architect falling to his death?
或者这些因脚手架坍塌而死去的人
Or the men who died when that scaffolding collapsed?
你们看不出这是凯普莱特家族干的好事吗
Can you not see this is the work of House Capulet?
我命令你留下
I command you to stay.
对不起 大人
I'm sorry, my Lord...
多少金币也不值得我赔上性命啊
...but no amount of coin is worth my life.
对不起 大人
I am sorry, my Lord,
伊斯克罗斯王子现在有事...
but Prince Escalus is otherwise occup...
这件事不能等
This cannot wait...
大教堂的建设陷入了停滞
work on the cathedral is at a standstill.
真是不幸啊
Oh, how terrible for you.
大教堂是一个令人怯步的项目 蒙太古
The cathedral is a daunting project, Montague.
你是不是太高估自己了
Perhaps you've bitten off more than you can chew?
凯普莱特
Capulet.
你以为我不知道你干了什么吗
Do you think I don't know what you've been up to?
让开 我要去问问王子
Step aside so I can ask the Prince
他是不是快抓住你的侄子了
if he's any closer to capturing your nephew.
- 大人 - 你杀了你的建筑师
- My Lord... - You murdered your architect.
在手脚架上做了手脚
You toppled the scaffolding.
四处传播关于诅咒的谣言
You spread a lie about some "Curse."
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表