剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
在朱丽叶死后从来没有离开过维罗纳
never left Verona after Juliet's death
但却和凯普莱特夫人在她家的地下室密谋
but conspires with Lady Capulet in the basement of her house.
凯普莱特家族 你怎么知道的
House Capulet? How do you know that?
夫人的奶妈 她向我忏悔时说的
The Lady's nurse. She, uh... She confessed it.
- 奶妈 - 她还坦白了什么
- The nurse? - What else did she confess?
那个帕里斯伯爵曾在命悬一线时
That Count Paris was nursed back from the brink of death
被凯普莱特夫人准备利用的女仆
by a servant girl that he and Lady Capulet
- 救了回来 - 哪个女仆
- plan to use in some way. - Which servant girl?
利维亚
Livia?!
我要回维罗纳 立刻
I have to go back to Verona. Right now!
你不能跟着我
You can't come with me.
你一踏进维罗纳就会被抓的
You'll be arrested the moment you set foot in Verona.
我不会让你一个人回去的
You are not going back there alone.
- 看见什么了吗 - 王子的守卫
- See anything? - The Prince's guards.
那一拨里有七个 我相信从他们来的地方
Seven in that party, and I bet there's more
应该还有更多
where they came from.
我们得沿着溪流走 离大路远一点
We'll have to ride along the creek, stay off the road.
那要花好多天啊
That will take days.
我还要回去找我妹妹
I need to get back to my sister.
天知道帕里斯和凯欧莱特夫人准备对她做什么
God know what Paris and Lady Capulet plan for her.
远离大路是我们唯一
Staying off the road is our only hope
不被抓的希望
of not being caught.
如果我们等到晚上呢
What if we waited till nightfall?
那时候就可以走大路了吧
Could we take the road then?
那时守卫们都睡了
The guards would be sleeping,
我们移♥动♥起来也简单点
it would be easier to move about,
而且那条路直通维罗纳
and the road leads directly to Verona.
有危险
Danger.
不会比我们现在更危险了
No more danger than we're in already.
不 上面
No, up there!
瓦伦蒂娜 可以和你说两句吗
Valentina, may I speak with you?
当然 公主
Of course, Princess.
为何我有此殊荣
To what do I owe the pleasure?
如你所知 威尼斯和维罗纳
As you know, Venice and Verona
长久以来都是同盟
have long been allies,
而且我的哥哥伊斯克罗斯王子
and my brother Prince Escalus
坚定地相信我们的友谊对于双方
firmly believes our friendship is in the best interest
- 都是有极大好处的 -是的 是的
- of both sides. - Yes, yes.
我深深记得你的哥哥
I remember your brother fondly.
但是维罗纳位于一条重要的贸易路线上
But Verona lies along a valuable trade route.
- 没有它 - 我可以打断您吗
- Without access to it... - May I stop you?
我们都知道这实际上是为了什么
We both know what this is really about.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
总督想夺走您的贞操
The Doge wants to take your virtue,
而您想尽一切办法想保护它
and you are desperate to preserve it.
是的
Yes. I am.
您忘记他的兄弟死在了维罗纳吗
Do you forget his brother died within Verona's walls?
那是一些疯子的问题 和皇室无关
That was the fault of some madman, not the Crown.
这不关我的事
That is not my concern.
你知道的 我的贞操是我最大的筹码
You know my honor is my greatest asset.
你可以让总督不要夺走它
You could let the Doge not to take it.
我很早以前就出♥卖♥♥♥了我的贞操 公主殿下
I traded mine a long time ago, Princess,
而且我为此受益颇多
and I am far the richer for it.
但威尼斯不是维罗纳
But Venice is not Verona.
我所有能够拥有的力量
And all the power I'll ever have
就是作为一个继承人
is my ability to bear an heir.
如果你担心的话 野胡萝卜的花
If you are worried, Queen Anne's lace
会保护您不被总督的种子伤害
will protect you from the Doge's seed.
但我若没了贞操 就没有男人愿意要我了
But without my virtue, no husband would have me.
您面临着一个困难的选择 公主
Then you face a difficult choice, Princess.
或许吧
Perhaps.
也许 能够选择的人恰恰是你
Or perhaps it's you who have a choice,
你只需要稍微花一点功夫 就能变得更富有
to grow even richer with very little effort.
我看起来像是缺钱的人吗
Do I look like I'm in need of money?
可是你是个妓♥女♥ 不是吗
You're a courtesan, are you not?
据我所知 干♥你♥们这行的
As I understand your line of work...
凡事皆有标价
everything has its price.
一个达克特包一晚
One ducat for the room.
要是想要热水 就再加一个达克特
An extra ducat if you want the water hot.
以防你们完事之后想要清洗一下
In case you, uh, want to clean up after.
完事之后
After?
你以为你是第一个
You think you're the first servant girl
被贵族带到郊外来
a nobleman's ever brought out
找点儿乐子的女仆吗
to the countryside for some rest?
先生 我不明白你在暗示什么 不过...
Sir, I don't know what you're implying, but...
我们要热水
We'll take the hot water.
谢谢
Thank you.
他把你当成了我的情妇
He thinks you're my mistress.
至少夜幕降临之前我们是安全的
We have safe cover till nightfall.
其他的都不重要
That's all that matters.
别担心 凯普莱特
Don't worry, Capulet.
我会睡在地板上的
I'll sleep on the floor.
那当然了 大人
Indeed, you will, My Lord.
教皇国已经开始进攻费拉拉了
The Papal States have invaded Ferrara!
这种事早已不是
This isn't the first time
第一次发生了
this has happened, you know.
教皇国总是先我一步动手
The Papal States are always a step ahead of me.
不过 说真的
I mean, really.
当你需要的时候 那些黑死病都去哪里了
Where's the Black Death when you need it?
或许 我们应该换个话题
Perhaps we should change the subject.
没错
Oh! Yes!
没错 公主殿下
Yes. Princess.
瓦伦蒂娜跟我提起过你
Uh, Valentina spoke to me about you.
然后呢
And?
坦白的说 我觉得你给自己的定价低了
Quite frankly, I think you undersold yourself.
一万达克特
10,000 ducats.
你的名誉对你来说就值这么点钱吗
Is that all your honor is worth to you?
我是说
I mean, I...
我会出两万五达克特
I'd have offered 25,000.
或者三万达克特
Maybe even 30,000.
尊敬的阁下 无论别人出什么价格
Your Excellency, I would never betray you
我绝不会背叛你
for any price.
但是她以为你会背叛我的时候 是多么天真可爱啊
But isn't it adorable that she thought you would?
那么 公主殿下
Now then, Princess.
容我提醒你一下 你为什么会坐在这
Let me remind you why you're here.
你们谋害了我的兄弟
You murdered my brother.
我本可以因此发动一场战争
I could start a war over that.
杀掉你们成千上万人
Slaughter thousands of your subjects,
甚至可以杀了你的兄弟报仇
maybe even murder your brother as revenge.
难道这就是你想看到的吗
Is that what you'd prefer?
不
No.
当然不是
Of course not.
那么你就应该对我心存感激
Then you need to be grateful to me.
你要非常 非常地 感谢我
Very, very grateful.
尤其是如果你还想让我签条约的话
Especially if you expect me to sign your treaty.
让我们举杯
A toast.
致伊莎贝拉公主
To Princess Isabella.
如果我不能攻下费拉拉
If I can't invade Ferrara,
那我一定会去攻打她的城市
I'm certainly going to invade her.
我应该先多了解一下她 而不该这么急着收买♥♥她
I should have known better than to try to bribe her.
瓦伦蒂娜会一直对总督效忠的
Valentina's loyalties will always be with the Doge.
她的权力都是总督给的
Her power is dependant on him.
如果真的是总督给的 我不认为那是权力
Well, if that's true, I wouldn't call it power.
但是很多人会这样认为 而这就是
But many would, and that is the difference
殿下您和瓦伦蒂娜的不同之处
between Your Grace and Valentina.
如果您真的打算改变总督的主意
If you're going to change the Doge's mind,
您需要拿出点儿对他来说比您的贞操
you need something that's worth more to him
更有价值的东西
than your honor.
瓦伦蒂娜有记日记的习惯
Valentina keeps a journal.
或许我们能在里面找到点有用的东西
Perhaps we might find something useful there.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表