剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
悲恋再续前情提要
Previously on "Still Star-Crossed"...
曼图亚的帕里斯伯爵从来没有离开过维罗纳
Count Paris of Mantua never left Verona.
他曾在命悬一线时
He was nursed back from the brink of death
被凯普莱特夫人准备利用的女仆
by a servant girl that he and Lady Capulet
救了回来
plan to use in some way.
美丽的利维亚
Fair Livia.
是你让我振作起来
You lift my spirits so.
你睡到她了吗
Have you managed to bed her yet?
事实证明她比我预计的更具挑战性
She's proven to be more of a challenge than I thought.
你的比剑结果如何
How do you fare after your swordfight?
我会活下去的
I'll live.
但至于班佛利欧我就不好说了
But I can't say the same for Benvolio.
送我去威尼斯
Send me to Venice.
我想跟总督见面
I want to meet with the Doge.
凯普莱特家族债台高筑
Capulet owes a large sum of money.
所以他们才
It's why they stopped their work
在离完工一个月的时候停工
with only a month left of construction.
如果殿下准许
If your Grace would allow me,
我很乐意完成那座教堂的建设
I'd be happy to finish the cathedral myself.
我不会让他们杀你的
I won't let them kill you.
你要用什么说辞来替我辩解呢
What will you say in my defense?
如果你被抓住 你会被吊死
If you're caught, you'll hang.
但是如果我出去了
But if I go out there
就可以为你争取离开的时间
it will buy you the time you need to get away.
我是罗莎琳·凯普莱特
I'm Rosaline Capulet,
你们正在找的人几分钟前丢下我走了
and the man you seek left me here just minutes ago.
我一定要见王子
I must see the Prince.
请带我去见他
Please take me to him.
我不懂
I don't understand.
伊斯克罗斯王子在这吗
Prince Escalus is here?
殿下 我们找到了罗莎琳小姐
Your Grace. We found Lady Rosaline.
殿下
Your Grace.
下去吧
Leave us.
伊斯克罗斯王子在哪里
Where is Prince Escalus?
他当然在他的宝座上了
He's on his throne, of course.
他把搜寻你的任务交给我了
He left the search for you in my hands.
我是帕里斯伯爵 小姐
I'm Count Paris, my lady.
我想我们没有见过
I don't believe we've met.
现在 告诉我
Now, tell me...
你是怎么从绑♥架♥你的人手中逃出来的
how did you escape your kidnapper?
绑♥架♥我的人
My kidnapper?
班佛利欧·蒙太古
Benvolio Montague.
尊敬的大人 这里一定有误会
My Lord, there's been some mistake.
蒙太古并没有绑♥架♥我
The Montague did not kidnap me.
什么
What?
我是自愿和他离开维罗纳的
I left the city with him willingly.
如果你能带我去见王子
Now, if you would bring me to the Prince,
我可以解释清楚的
I could explain all this.
你现在心情沮丧 思绪不清
You're upset. You're not thinking clearly.
我此生从未对任何事如此明晰过
I've never been more clear about anything in my life.
我带你回帐篷 给你拿些吃的吧
Let me take you to your tent and get you something to eat.
我们可以就此事多加谈论
We can talk more about this,
你我单独谈
just you and me.
快来人阻止他们啊
Somebody stop them!
快来人啊
Please!
夫人 发生什么事了
My Lady, what's happened?
罗莎琳去哪了
Where is Rosaline?
她被绑♥架♥了
She's been kidnapped...
被那个蒙太古绑♥架♥了
by that Montague.
救命啊 快来人帮忙啊
Help! Help! Somebody help!
被绑♥架♥了
Kidnapped?
被那个杀人犯
By that murderer?
我的妻子看到他们骑马而去
My wife saw him ride off with her.
那个女孩不断挣扎
She... The girl was struggling,
而那个恶棍却紧紧抓住她
and the scoundrel just held her tight.
她在尖叫 但当然了 他并没有停下来
She screamed, but of course, he didn't stop.
但为什么呢
But why?
为什么要抓走她呢
Why take her?
为了让他能够有一些
So that he has something of value.
谈判的筹码
To bargain with.
所以班佛利欧还在城中
So, Benvolio was still in the city.
潜伏着等待着
Lying in wait for a moment
我的侄女孤身无伴的时候
when my niece would be unattended.
我真后悔那天同意把我的骨肉血亲
I... rue the day when I agreed to marry my flesh and blood
下嫁给你们家族的恶棍
to the villainy of your House.
我得提醒您 殿下 我愿提出...
I would remind you, your Grace, of my generous offer...
提出什么
Your offer to what?
尊重我们的承诺
To honor our commitment.
替我的侄子迎娶你的侄女
To marry your niece in lieu of my nephew.
除非我死了
Over my dead body!
那或许你该归还
Then perhaps you'd like to return
我给你的聘礼了
the bride price I gave you!
凭什么
On what grounds?
这个女孩已经被毁了
The girl has been ruined.
没有人会相信她贞洁无损
No one will believe she could keep her honor intact
尤其是面对 你侄子那样的魔鬼
in face of a... A monster like your nephew.
发生过这种事 谁还会娶她
Who on earth would have her after this?
不许再讨论名节和聘礼了
Let there be no more talk of honor and bride prices!
我们唯一的目标就是确保罗莎琳小姐
Our only goal should be to return Lady Rosaline
安然无恙地回来
safe and sound.
加倍城门的护卫数量
Double the guards at the city gates.
告诉他们不仅仅要找寻逃犯
And tell them they're not looking for just a fugitive,
还要搜寻受害者
but also his victim.
是 殿下
Yes, your Grace.
无论她在哪
Wherever she is,
我们都会找到她的
we will find her,
我们会把她安全带回家的
and we will bring her home safe.
帕里斯
Paris?
这是什么 你穿的是什么
What is this? What are you wearing?
凯普莱特夫人非常好心地给了我一些衣服
Lady Capulet was kind enough to bring me some clothes.
亲爱的利维亚 我们都知道我痊愈了
Sweet Livia, we both know I'm well,
感谢你对我
thanks in no small part to the wonderful care
无微不至的照顾
you have taken of me.
但恐怕我在这里的时日到头了
But I fear I've stayed here as long as I can.
你一定要走吗
Must you go?
现在就走吗
Now?
是因为我的父亲
It's my father.
他以为我死了
He thinks I'm dead.
我必须回曼图亚城了
I must get back to Mantua.
我本应该早就告诉你的
I should've told you earlier,
但我不忍♥心看到你伤心烦闷
but I couldn't bear to see you upset.
我知道你好多了 也有些时日了
I know you're better and have been for some time,
但是...
but it's just...
我姐姐
my sister.
罗莎琳 她怎么了
Rosaline? What of her?
她被绑♥架♥了
She's been kidnapped.
什么 何时的事
What? When?
一小时前 被一个蒙太古人绑♥架♥了
An hour ago by the Montague.
你没听见凯普莱特夫人的大叫吗
Did you... not hear Lady Capulet's cries?
我能帮上什么忙吗
Tell me how I can help.
你可以陪我等到他们找到她
You can stay until they find her.
- 或者在我找到她之前 - 你说什么
- Or until I find her. - What?
我在这里根本帮不上你
I'm no help to you down here.
但离开这里 我就有足够的兵马和钱财...
But outside these walls, I have horses, men, money...
能将你的姐姐带回家
all of which I can use to bring your sister home.
你会那样做吗
You would do that?
为了我吗
For me?
为了你...
For you...
利维亚
Livia.
为了你 我什么都会做
For you, I would do anything.
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表