剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表
Do you expect anyone to believe that?
你觉得会有人相信么
They will if you sell it.
你懂得推销的话 他们就会信
You're having a picnic with her. Tomorrow.
明天你会同她一起野餐
A picnic?!
野餐
I promised to marry the woman...
我之所以承诺我会娶这个女人
for the love of God, do not make me spend time with her!
完全是看在上帝的份上 但不要让我和她相处
Once you have married, and produced an heir,
只要你们结了婚 有了后嗣
you never need lay eyes on her again.
你再也不必多看她一眼
But until then?
但在这之前
Montague name, Capulet blood...
蒙太古的姓 凯普莱特的血统...
makes for one happy, powerful family.
它们将组成一个快乐又强大的家族
If only Romeo and Juliet had lived.
要是罗密欧和朱丽叶都还活着就好了
Play the game, nephew.
好好配合游戏规则 侄子
And cheer up.
还有 高兴点
Remember.
记住
You're in love.
你恋爱了
The moneylender tells you his patience is waning.
放债人说 他已经开始失去耐心了
He returns to Verona tomorrow,
他明天就回维罗纳
and will not leave without payment.
而且一定要收到债款
I need another day.
我还需要一天时间
Tell him what... ask him for more time.
告诉他... 请求他再多给点时间
I will have his money after the betrothal ceremony.
订婚仪式后 我就能还钱给他了
Go, send him a letter.
快去 写信告诉他
My Lord?
尊敬的大人
Pietro?
是皮埃特罗吗
Who's there?
是谁在那儿
Wait...
等等...
My Lord!
尊敬的大人
Where is she? Did you see her?!
她在哪里 你看到她了吗
See who?
看到谁了
No one passed here?
没有人经过这边吗
No.
没有
I... I... I beg your pardon.
我... 我... 非常抱歉
Good night.
晚安
Juliet?
是朱丽叶吗
"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day...
"我能否将你比作灿烂的夏日..."
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see...
只要是人还活着 或者眼睛还没失明...
I'll take that Capulet whore for free."
我都会免费娶走那只凯普莱特家的破鞋"
I want no more trouble with you, Truccio.
我不想再和你有冲突了 特鲁修
And you should want no more from me.
你也不会想和我产生更多的冲突
Who knew Lord Montague's nephew had such a sweet tongue?
谁会知道蒙太古大人的侄子 嘴巴会这么甜呢
Are you going to use it on your very own Capulet harlot?
你会把它用在你那位凯普莱特家的荡♥妇♥身上吗
Or was it only the traitor Romeo
还是说 只有叛徒罗密欧
who got to taste the forbidden Capulet fruit?
才能尝到凯普莱特家的禁果呢
Say his name again, and see what happens, peasant...
你再敢提起他的名字 后果自负 臭农民
Say my cousin's name again!
你还敢提他的名字吗
Where's my wife?
我的夫人在哪里
In the gardens, my Lord. Searching for Juliet's cat.
在花♥园♥里 我尊敬的大人 在找朱丽叶的猫
He's gone missing.
它不见了
What madness is this?
这是在发什么疯
No madness, my Lord. Only memories.
没有发疯 尊敬的大人 只是在回忆
My wife made...
我夫人做了...
made this "Shrine"?
是她做的"神龛"吗
It's ghoulish. Get rid of it.
令人毛骨悚然 把它丢掉
It comforts her. There's no harm done.
这对她是种抚慰 完全无害的
She's just keeping Juliet's spirit close.
她只是想将朱丽叶的灵魂留在身边
Spirit?
灵魂
Please.
拜托
Juliet is dead.
朱丽叶已经死了
Perhaps the dead never truly leave us.
也许亡者不会真正的永远离开我们
There are more things in heaven and earth, my Lord,
天地间 存在着许多我们完全想象不到的物种
than we can dream of.
尊敬的大人
It's a comforting thought, at least.
至少这么想 能让人宽心
We all have our ways to grieve.
我们都有自己的哀悼方式
Perhaps you have yet to find yours.
可能你还没有找到属于你的方式
I'm the laughingstock of Verona.
我是整个维罗纳的笑柄
I cannot go through with this marriage.
我不能忍♥受这场婚姻
My private life must remain my own.
我的私人生活 由我自己做主
It's non-negotiable...
没有商量的余地...
Capulet's architect is dead.
凯普莱特家的建筑师死了
What?
什么
He fell from the scaffold on the cathedral.
他从大教堂的支架上摔了下来
Or was pushed.
或是被推下去的
By Lord Capulet?
被凯普莱特大人吗
If his architect is dead,
如果他的建筑师死了
he can justify why the cathedral hasn't been finished
他就能解释为什么大教堂还没完工了
without revealing the truth about his debt.
还不会泄露自己早已债台高筑的事实
Desperate men do desperate things.
绝望的人会做出很极端的事情
If the Capulets had their way,
如果凯普莱特家的人如愿以偿
we'd be erased from the scrolls of history.
那历史的卷轴上则不会再有我们的名字
They'd put us right back on their land.
他们会将我们送去他们的地盘
Tending their sheep. Never aspiring above our station.
看管他们的羊 我们永远都无法超越自己
But I'm not gonna let that happen.
但是我不会允许这种情况的发生
You are going to marry that Capulet girl.
你会娶那个凯普莱特女孩
She will take the Montague name,
她会从了蒙太古家的姓
and once she's provided a Montague heir,
只要她怀了蒙太古家的继承人
you can screw as many slatterns
只要你和你的下半身都渴望着
as your heart and your loins desire.
你和多少邋遢的女人鬼混都无所谓
Now, come nephew.
而现在 我的侄子
Let's plan your wedding.
让我们来计划你的婚礼
Steady...
稳住...
Steady, my Lord...
稳住 尊敬的大人...
Once more. You push yourself too far.
再来一次 你把自己逼太紧了
I must, if I am to heal.
如果我想痊愈 我必须这样
Or would you keep me down here forever?
难道你想让我在这下面待一辈子吗
I'm desperate to go outside.
我太渴望出去了
A man could go mad down here.
一直被困在下面 会疯的
Lady Capulet will not approve.
凯普莱特夫人不会同意的
Of fresh air?
不同意我呼吸新鲜空气吗
Of allowing you to be seen.
不同意你被其他人看到
Must you always follow the rules?
你就这么的死板吗
Capulet, what are you doing?
凯普莱特 你在干嘛
Playing the part.
玩角色扮演啊
As should you.
你也应该这么做
Perhaps neither one of us needs to be on this stage.
也许我们俩都不应该出现在这个舞台上
Hold your tongue and listen.
别说话 听我说
You have no wish to be betrothed to me,
你完全不希望被许配给我
nor I to you.
我也不希望娶你
But I have a plan
但我有一个计划
to sever that chain before it binds us.
能在这条姻缘线将我们绑在一起前先切断它
You shall be promised to another: God.
你应该被许配给另一位 上帝
God?
上帝
At the feast you said you wished to be a nun.
在宴会上你曾说过 你宁可成为一名修女
So let me give you what you want:
所以让我来提供你所想要的
I can arrange for a carriage to pick you up
我能安排一辆马车今晚
at The Globe Tavern tonight
去全球酒馆接你
to take you to the nunnery at San Massimo.
再将你带去位于圣马西莫的女修道院
I know the abbess there.
我认识那里的女修道院院长
I can get a message to her, telling her to expect you.
我能带条口信给她 告诉她你的到来
Become Sister Rosaline,
成为修女罗莎琳
and you'll never have to be Rosaline Montague...
而你则永远不必成为罗莎琳·蒙太古
Pardon the interruption.
抱歉 打扰你们了
Ambassadors,
大使们
may I introduce Rosaline Capulet
容我有幸向你们介绍罗莎琳·凯普莱特
and Benvolio Montague.
以及班佛利欧·蒙太古
Truly, all of Europe can learn from them...
真心的 整个欧洲都应像他们学习
it is through their pure and honest love
正是因为他们真挚的爱情
that their warring families will lay down their arms.
一直势不两立的两个大家庭终于休战了
Ambassadors Gonzaga, Crevelli, and Donato.
贡扎加大使 科瑞威力大使 还有多纳托大使
Fair Rosaline, congratulations.
美丽的罗莎琳 恭喜你们
剧集 | 悲恋再续(2017) | 导航列表