剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
军士长,站住。-你在干什麽?
Master Sergeant, stand down. - What are you doing?
科迪,叫进来,站住。
Cody, call's in, stand down.
溷蛋!
Motherfucker!
容易。结束了。
Easy. It's over.
嘿。站住,海军陆战队。
Hey. Stand the fuck down, marine.
你证明瞭你♥他♥妈♥的观点。
You proved your fucking point.
现在站下。
Now stand down.
现在她认为自己赢了。
Now she thinks she won.
我很肯定她不觉得自己是赢家。
I'm pretty positive she doesn't feel like a winner.
我需要知道她的突破点。
I need to know her breaking point.
而现在我没有。
And now I don't.
她看起来很他妈的让我崩溃。
She looks pretty fucking broke to me.
她正在执行自杀任务,你知道的。
She's on a suicide mission, and you know it.
我只是想给她一个机会。
I was just trying give her a shot.
自杀任务没有机会,乔。
Suicide missions don't have a shot, Joe.
因此得名。
Hence the name.
她呢?
What about her?
她呢?
What about her what?
她需要一个徽章。
She needs a badge.
她只需要我的徽章。
She only needs my badge.
这是怎麽?
What's this?
您的新家。
Your new home.
从现在开始,你留在团队中。
From now on you stay with the team.
我的装备呢?- 你的装备成功了。
What about my gear? - Your gear made its way over.
你对阿姆罗希瞭解多少?
What do you know about Amrohi?
我什麽都不知道,因为你什麽都不会告诉我。
I don't know anything because you won't tell me anything.
有各种各样的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥:
There's all sorts of terrorists:
有狂热分子,有狂妄自大,
there's fanatics, there's megalomaniacs,
宗教极端分子,政♥治♥极端分子,
religious extremists, political extremists,
种族战士。
race warriors.
Amrohi不是这些。
Amrohi is none of those.
他的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥品牌被助长了
His brand of terrorism is fueled
通过更简单的东西:贪婪。
by something much simpler: greed.
他是代表寻求动♥乱♥的王子
He is a prince who seeks unrest on behalf
其他诸侯所以一亿五千万臣民
of other princes so the hundred and fifty million subjects
他们的地区将重点放在我们身上:
of their regions keep their focus on us:
大魔鬼,从不
the great devil, and never
他的家族控制的五万亿美元
the half a trillion dollars his family controls
并且不共用。
and does not share.
如果Aaliyah让你接近,你就有机会
If Aaliyah brings you close and you get a chance
你抓住了这个机会...
and you seize that chance...
看着我。
Look at me.
你必须找到一种生存的方法,无论地狱如何
You must find a way to survive whatever hell
他让你通过,直到我到达那裡。
he puts you through until I get there.
就是这样。
That's what this was.
我试图告诉你需要什麽。
Me trying to show you what it will take.
我正在学习我有多少时间才能找到你。
And me learning how much time I have to get to you.
不要打扰。
Don't bother.
只需发送导弹。
Just send the missile.
我再也不会经历这种情况了。
I'm never going through that again.
不。不,你不会。
No. No, you won't.
他们让你经历的事情会更糟。
What they put you through will be worse.
我看你了,别他妈的动手。
I see you, don't fucking do it.
你看不到我。
You don't see me.
我看到你了,我说别他妈的做。
I see you, and I'm saying don't fucking do it.
这与你无关,鲍比。
This has nothing to do with you, Bobby.
如果你们中的一个溷蛋开始...
It does if one of you motherfuckers starts...
啊!
Ahhhh!
我得到了你,溷蛋!
I got you, fucker!
妈的!
Shit!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
啊!我他妈说了什麽?
Ahh! What the fuck did I say?
他妈的,鲍比!- 这就是你得到的!
Fuck, Bobby! - That's what you get!
鲍比,现在我必须打开所有他妈的窗户!
Bobby, now I gotta open all the fucking windows!
你知道吗,这裡有一个想法,你为什麽不练习CQB
You know what, here's an idea, why don't you practicing CQB
在他妈的CQB房♥子里而不是该死的客厅里?
in the fucking CQB house instead of the damn living room?
你♥他♥妈♥为什麽要做那种狗屎?
Why the fuck would you do that shit?
有人能把那个狗屎关掉吗?
Could someone turn that shit off?
好一个。- 嘿,小鸟。
Good one. - Hey, little bird.
有铺位给我吗?
Got a bunk for me?
我们不做铺位。
We don't do bunks.
我们做卧室。
We do bedrooms.
有卧室给我吗?
Got a bedroom for me?
你得到了我的。
You got mine.
哪条路?
Which way?
大厅下面。右边最后一扇门。
Down the hall. Last door on the right.
这都是你的,海军陆战队。
It's all yours, marine.
淋浴?- 房♥间里有淋浴。
Shower? - There's a shower in the room.
今晚不要喝两杯任何东西,
Don't drink Two Cups of anything tonight,
我他妈的没心情。
I'm in no fucking mood.
哦。
Ooh.
他妈的她怎麽了?
Fuck happened to her?
哦,他妈的。-哦。
Oh, fuck. - Ooh.
哎呀。
Ow.
这他妈的就是这样。灌木丛。
That's a fucking thing right there. The bush.
哦!
Oh!
你死定了!
You're dead!
我要把这个溷蛋弄坏。
I'm gonna frag this motherfucker.
这就是我要做的。
That's what I'm gonna do.
他就在那裡。- 是的,是的,是的,知道了。
He's right there. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, got it.
得到他,得到他。
Get him, get him.
她醒了。
She's awake.
饿?
Hungry?
不要看到你的未来有太多的咀嚼。
Don't see much chewing in your future.
我来修理你。
I'll fix you up.
谢谢。-哦!
Thanks. - Oh!
伊克斯。初学者。。。
Yikes. Beginner...
啊...
Ah, ah ah...
你怎麽看过去他妈的'...
How do you see past the fuckin'...
谢谢。- 你要放弃吗?
Thanks. - You gonna give up?
只是他妈的得到一个新的是我们必须做的,
Just fucking get a new one is what we gotta do,
伙计们,只要投入资金,就可以得到一个新的他妈的游戏。
guys, just put in the money and get a new fucking game.
嘿,请坐。
Hey, have a seat.
哦。。。让我猜猜。
Oh... Let me guess.
我应该去看看另一个人吗?
I should see the other guy?
其他人需要隆鼻。
Other guy's gonna need a nose job.
没有什麽比捲入酒吧大战更棒的了
Nothing like getting into a bar fight
保持低调。干得不错。
to keep a low profile. Nice job.
嗯,不是酒吧打架。
Mm. Wasn't a bar fight.
虽然我会避开那个煤渣块淋浴
Though I'd steer clear of that cinder block shower
在离海岸一小时车程的岛上。
on the island an hour from shore.
他们让你通过S.E.R.E.?
They ran you through S.E.R.E.?
经历过神盾局
Been through S.E.R.E.
我不知道你会怎麽称呼它。
I don't know what you'd call that.
用什麽单位?
With what unit?
没有单位。就我自己。
No unit. Just me.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什麽?
What the fuck you talking about?
那些朋克溷蛋。快点,快点。他妈的!
Those punk motherfuckers. Come on, come on. Fuck!
走吧,兰迪。-唷!
Let's go, Randy. - Yo!
现在我们进入了一场酒吧大战。
Now we are getting into a bar fight.
你来了?-是的。
You coming? - Yeah.
追求!
Woo!
♪ Last train to nowhere Train's running right on time ♪
♪ 末班车无处可去 火车准时♪运行
嘿溷蛋。- 啊!
Hey motherfucker. - Agh!
什麽鬼,鲍比?
What the fuck, Bobby?
去你♥妈♥的♥,婊♥子♥。-操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you, bitch. - Fuck you!
而你,这就是你为奔跑而得到的”
And you, that's what you get for runnin'
一个未经批准的 S.E.R.E. 学校对我他妈的队友!
an unsanctioned S.E.R.E. school on my fucking teammate!
它受到了制裁。由你♥他♥妈♥的老闆!
It was sanctioned. By your fucking boss!
她说打破她,我们打破她。
She said break her, we broke her.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表