剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
还有1500个金发美女盯着我们看
and 1500 dizzy blondes staring death at us.
他们宁愿去格尼沙滩
They'd rather go to Gurney's
那里的人都假装喜欢你
where people pretend to like you.
我们最好去潜水酒吧在桌子上跳舞
Better we go to the dive bar and we dance on the tables.
你喜欢在桌子上跳舞吗
You like dancing on tables?
我感觉像是在监视学生们的春假
I feel like I'm spying on spring break.
你确实是
You are.
光是听她们的对话就让我宿醉了
I'm getting a hangover just listening to 'em.
有冰块吗
Is there any ice?
这···
This is--
如果不是发生在我们身上就很好笑了
That would be funny if it wasn't happening to us.
在这些女孩落水之前 带我们进去
Take us in before one of these girls falls overboard.
找到了 制冰机在后面
Got it. Whole ice machine back here!
想象一下 对吧
Imagine that. - Right?
怎么播放音乐
How do we turn on the music?
我为下一代流泪
I weep for this next generation.
我们偏离目标了 注意观察 鲍比
We're off the target. Keep eyes, Bobby.
收到
Roger that.
该死
Oh, fuck.
嘿 我是卡马尔
Hey, I'm Kamal.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, how ya doin'?
听着 我是个拉拉 所以你这身肌肌对我没用
Look, I'm a lesbian,
你确定吗 -我确定
so none of that shit's gonna work on me.
那你可亏大了
Sure about that? - Yep.
我很确定
You're missing out.
你跟得太近了
I'm so sure of that.
我在30码外
You're posted up too close.
那混♥蛋♥的地盘比狼獾还大
I'm thirty yards away.
他们在收拾东西了
That fucker hunts more territory than a wolverine.
(中情局总部 弗吉尼亚州 兰利)
Hey, they're packing up.
下午好
Afternoon.
请坐
Have a seat.
你在锡那罗亚贩毒集团有个合同代理人
You have a contract agent within the Sinaloa Cartel.
是的 没错
Yes, that's correct.
那个联♥系♥人三天前被逮捕了
And that contact was arrested three days ago,
昨天他被警方强行带走
and yesterday he was taken from police custody by force.
现场有七人死亡
Seven dead on the scene.
实际上是两个不同的现场
Two separate scenes, actually.
看来是他的贩毒集团发动的袭击
It appears his cartel launched the assault.
多名目击者称车辆停止运转
Multiple witnesses report vehicles ceasing to function,
手♥机♥被毁
cellphones destroyed.
但事实上 现场所有的电子设备都失效了
In fact, all electronic devices at the scene were disabled.
听起来像是电磁脉冲
Sounds like an EMP.
是的 没错
Yeah, it does.
这是边境巡逻队的监控录像
This is surveillance footage from Border Patrol.
这段录像是在这条路上两英里处拍摄的
And this footage is taken about two miles down the road.
他是谁 长得很像你
Who's that? Looks a whole lot like you.
我想说这太不可思议了
I mean, it is uncanny.
少来这套了
Oh, fucking stop it!
你组建了一支队伍 然后抓了他
You put together a team and you took him!
恭喜你 凯尔 你可能是第一个登上联邦调查局
Congratulations, Kyle, you might be the first CIA case officer
头号♥通缉犯名单的中情局特工
to make the FBI's most wanted list.
夫人 我能不能
Ma'am, if I could--
别叫我“夫人”
Don't fucking "ma'am" me.
叫我米德主管
Supervisor Meade.
我的头衔是我应得的 如果我没有
I've earned the title, and if I haven't I sure as shit
我肯定会努力让你免于牢狱之苦
will trying to keep you out of prison.
你从哪儿弄来的队伍
Where'd you get the team?
我不能透露
I can't divulge that.
行
Right.
你知道有比我的最高机密权限还要高的人吗
Do you know anyone with higher TS clearance than me?
我能看到连总统都看不到的信息
I see things the fucking president can't see.
你从哪儿弄来的队伍
Where did you get the team?
母狮快速反应部队
I used the Lioness QRF.
就是这样
That will be all.
在我们搞清楚之前 你就乖乖待在办公桌前
You chain yourself to your desk until we figure this out.
我要为自己辩护 -你没有辩护的理由
In my defense-- - You have no defense.
我的合同代理人下周
My contract agent is bringing over
会带五名已知的基♥地♥组♥织♥成员过来
five known Al Qaeda operatives next week.
如果他被转移到英国石油公♥司♥
If he would have been transferred to BP,
他会被自己的贩毒集团杀死
he would have been killed by his own cartel.
而我会失去他们五个
I lose the five.
我别无选择
I didn't have a fucking choice.
你有五个人的身份信息吗
You have ID on all five?
锡那罗亚把他们关在奇瓦瓦的安全屋里
Sinaloa is holding them in a safe house in Chihuahua.
他们于周日前往圣安东尼奥的一处安全屋
They cross on Sunday to a safe house in San Antonio.
我已经把那房♥子布置好了
I got that fucking house wired and ready.
你有证据吗 -我会给你证据的
You have proof? - I'll get you proof.
尽快
Get it fast.
是你让联调局介入的吗
Did you bring the FBI in on this?
好让他们搞砸吗
So they can fuck it up?
我没说让他们去 你需要掩护
I didn't say let them run it, you need cover.
现在不能带他们进来
Can't bring them in now.
我去和国防情报局谈谈 看能找到什么掩护
I'll talk to DIA, see what cover we can get.
解散 给我证据
Dismissed. Get me the proof.
你想和州长或参议员谈谈吗
You want to talk to the Governor or the Senators?
你可以应付参议员
You can take the Senators.
我们要非常小心
Let's be real careful,
我们可以把这段掐掉 然后就完事了
we could pinch this off and be done with it.
现在我们在挖一个更大的坑
Now we're digging a bigger hole.
坑越大 看上去就越有道理
The bigger this becomes, the more justified it appears.
但如果那五个基♥地♥组♥织♥成员没在奇瓦瓦州的
But if there aren't five Al Qaeda in a house
房♥子里 我们就身处险境了
in Chihuahua, this is hanging us all in the wind.
告诉我这些女孩不是本地人
Tell me these girls aren't local.
韦斯特切斯特
Westchester.
让她们马上回来 我不想让她们
Get 'em straight back, I don't want them
在这的酒吧里闲逛
wandering the bars here,
谈论她们受雇在游艇上聚会的事
blabbing about the Yacht they were paid to party on.
收到
Roger that.
你不准备提边境上的枪战吗
You didn't want to mention the gunfight on the border?
这不就是你派我们去的原因吗 乔
Isn't that why you sent us, Joe?
这是我的手♥机♥ -我知道
This is my cell. - Yep.
怎么样 -不太好
How'd it go? - Not good.
怎么个不好法
How not good?
你把我卖♥♥了
Did you hang me out?
他们知道了
They already knew.
他们怎么知道的 凯尔
How would they know, Kyle?
我去
Fuck.
嘿 你得过来
Hey. - You need to come in.
我在盯目标
I'm on a mark.
那我去找你 把地址发给我
Then I'll come to you. Send me an address.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
缝合线
Vicryl suture, please.
麦克纳马拉医生 你女儿出车祸了
Dr. MacNamara, your daughter has been in a car accident.
她正在被送来的路上
She's on her way here now.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我女儿出车祸了
Uh, my daughter was in a car accident.
严重吗 -我不知道
How bad? - I don't know.
他们把她带到这里已经够糟了
Bad enough they're bringing her here.
艾米丽 你来接手好吗 -好的
Emily, will you take over? - Mm-hmm.
蓝色警报
Code blue!
现在什么情况
All right, what do we got?
送来的是少女 无反应
Non-responsive teenage female,
胸部多处挫伤
multiple contusions to the chest,
胸骨似乎骨折 头部有外伤
looks like her sternum is fractured. Head trauma.
一号♥急诊室
ER one.
复合性骨折 收缩压50
Compound fracture. Systolic at 50.
通知手术室 骨科和心脏科待命
Notify OR, on call ortho, on call cardio.
我的腿
My leg!
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表