剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
马里兰州 切萨皮克湾大桥
你学的是什么专业
What are you studying?
克鲁兹 注意听 你学的是什么专业
Cruz, head in the game. What are you studying?
艺术史
Art history?
你懂艺术吗
Do you know anything about art?
不太懂
Not really, no.
如果有人问你毕加索或雷诺阿的事怎么办
What if someone happens to ask you about Picasso or Renoir?
那就英语系吧
English, then.
说出五本赫尔曼·麦尔维尔的书
Name five books by Herman Melville.
好吧 那你说
Okay, fine, you tell me.
还没决定 -有意思
Undecided. - That's interesting.
记住 无聊才是重点
It's boring as fuck, that's the point.
别让她的朋友来研究你
Don't let her friends dig into you.
用问题回答他们的问题
Answer their questions with questions.
你的生活很无聊 而他们的生活很精彩
Your life is boring, their life is fascinating.
问一些关于他们生活的问题
Ask them questions about their lives.
反正他们也只想聊这个
It's all they want to talk about anyway.
你去过切萨皮克吗
Have you been to Chesapeake?
去过
Yes.
真♥他♥妈♥的漂亮
It's fucking beautiful.
他们会在你的车里装窃听器和追踪器
They will bug and place a tracker in your vehicle,
还有扫描你的手♥机♥
they will sweep your phone.
不要用你的标记电♥话♥打电♥话♥
Do not call from your mark phone.
如果有任何问题 编辑“打给我”发给爸爸
Any problems text "call me" to Daddy in your contacts.
编辑“打给我”发给爸爸 收到
"Call me" to Daddy, got it.
你要说 收到 女士
Roger that, ma'am.
收到 女士
Roger that, ma'am.
当你离房♥子十个街区的时候 把一次性手♥机♥扔掉
When you're ten blocks from the house kill the burner.
我现在就扔 女士
Gonna kill it right now, ma'am.
为什么是现在
Why now?
因为这是完美的地点
This is the perfect spot.
祝你好运
Good luck.
《母狮》第一季 第3集
动作真快
That was fast.
他们在科威特交情不错
They buddied up pretty good in Kuwait.
她打电♥话♥来我一点也不惊讶
I'm not surprised she called.
但是你对某些事情还是很惊讶
But you're surprised about something.
她得到的钱比我想象的要多
She has access to more money than I expected.
多很多
A lot more.
在美国也有更多的关系
And more connections in the States.
切萨皮克的房♥子是谁的
Who owns the house in Chesapeake?
早上好 女士们 想听听今天的特色菜吗
Morning ladies, care to hear the specials today?
保留惊喜吧 -那两份特餐
Surprise us with them. - Two specials?
请吧
Please.
有对贝类 花生 麸质过敏吗
Any allergies to shellfish, peanuts, gluten?
我对我前夫过敏
I'm allergic to my ex-husband,
对其他一切都免疫
to everything else I'm immune.
没有过敏
No allergies.
魁德拉石油拥有这处房♥产
Qudrah Petrol owns the property.
真奇怪 -非常奇怪
That's strange. - Very.
你怎么看 -都说不通
You have a theory? - None that make sense.
都是石油输出国组织的创始成员
Both founding members of OPEC.
这还不够
That's not enough.
也许他们盯上我们了
Maybe they're onto us.
就算是 他们也不会派他女儿
Even if they were, they wouldn't send his daughter
参与行动来压制我们
on the op to shut us down.
不 他们会办个大派对 安插人跟踪她
No, they'd throw a big party and plant someone on her.
有可能 -就像他们今天做的
Possibly. - Like they're doing today.
我已经派了一队人等着 以防我们被炸了
I have a team waiting in case we're blown.
比起迪拜或者约旦 我宁愿在这爆♥炸♥
And I'd rather have it blow here than Dubai or Jordan.
你对帕尔默议员了解多少
How well do you know Senator Palmer?
负责对外情报工作
Chairs Foreign Intelligence.
彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
A real fucking asshole.
我猜也是
I bet.
这是你科学实验的一员吗
This one of your science experiments?
这位在实验中幸存了下来
This one survived the experiment.
很高兴看到有人做到了
Nice to see someone did.
你要一起吗
Are you joining us?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
有消息通知我
Keep me posted.
好的 失陪了 -嗯
Yep. Excuse me. - Mm-hmm.
我自作主张帮你点了餐
I took the liberty of ordering for you.
希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind.
还没到中午我就已经厌倦做决定了
Isn't even noon, and I'm already sick of making decisions.
谢谢你帮我解决了一个问题
I appreciate you taking one off my plate.
我还可以多帮你解决几个
Got a couple more I can help you with.
-皮笑肉不笑的混♥蛋♥
Slick, smiling motherfucker.
乔
Joe.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
你这是在干嘛
What fuck are you doing?
以为我要把你抓走吗
You think I'm having you snatched?
谁知道呢 今天是星期一 凯尔
You never can tell. It is a Monday, Kyle.
天啊 瞧瞧你紧张的样子
God, look how fucking wound up you are.
我真想念中东啊
Jesus, I miss the Middle East.
真♥他♥妈♥受够墨西哥了 -嗯
I'm so fucking sick of Mexico. - Mm.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我动感单车的课要迟到了
Um, I'm late for my class at Soul Cycle.
在处理什么事吗
You between things?
你知道我不能说
You know I can't talk about that.
肯定不是在首府对面的街上聊这个
Certainly not on the street across from the fucking Capital.
你不知道这家餐厅外面有多少扩音器吗
How many audio amplifiers are outside this restaurant?
我只是问问你是不是在工作
I'm just asking if you're on the clock.
再聊我的钱就白花了 凯尔
There's a meter running, Kyle. Yeah.
你 呃... 你把你的小组也带来了
You, uh... You got your team here, too?
能借我一两天吗
Could I borrow 'em for a day or two?
我们很忙 伙计
We're pretty busy, buddy.
我有麻烦了
Look, I'm in a bind, okay?
我跟索诺兰的人贩子有联♥系♥
Got a contact trafficking for the Sonorans,
他们把叙利亚人和阿富汗人
they're bringing in Syrians and Afghans
一卡车一卡车地运过来
over by the fucking truckload.
听起来是个不错的目标
Sounds like a good mark.
只不过他被关在德州范霍恩的监狱里
Except he's stuck in a fucking jail in Van Horn, Texas
等告密者越过边境传出消息
and when the snitches get word across the border
他就死定了
he's a fucking dead man.
为什么在监狱里
In jail for what?
没什么 酒驾
Nothing. DUI.
但他在系统里 被通缉了
But he's in the system, fucker's wanted.
等他们发现了就会把他交给国土安♥全♥部♥
When they figure that out they're gonna hand him over
然后某个文职人员就会想办法
to Homeland Security and some desk warrior's
出♥卖♥♥♥他 然后他就死定了
gonna try and flip him and he's fucking dead.
你要我的人帮你什么
What do you want my team for?
我想在转移的时候抓住他
I want to snatch him on the transfer.
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
如果国土安♥全♥部♥发现我们在边境插国旗
If Homeland finds out that we're planting a flag on the border
肯定会上新闻的
it'll end up in the news.
有国会里这些该死的猎头在
With these fucking head hunters in Congress now,
就会搞一场听证会
there will be a hearing
然后他们就开始乱扔石头
and then they start flipping fucking stones.
到处找我们 -好吧
Looking for us everywhere. - Yeah. Okay.
听着 我的人现在手头上有任务在处理
Look, my team's on something right now.
我们随时都在待命
We could be wheels up at any minute.
其他人都没有小组吗
Nobody else has a team?
没有 他们都在乌克兰 台♥湾♥或者他妈的非洲
No, they're all in Ukraine, Taiwan, or fucking Africa.
他们是不会让我在国内拥有一支小组的
And they won't let me have a team state-side.
这是有宪法依据的 凯尔
There's a decent Constitutional reason for that, Kyle.
你就有一个 -我是有保护细节的
You got one. - I have a protection detail.
这也是违法的
And it's just as illegal.
我给你三个人
I'll give you three.
但我需要他们在48小时内回来
But I'll need them back in 48 hours.
没问题 -等电♥话♥
You got it. - Expect a call.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表