剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
我们需要放慢速度。- 为时已晚。
We need to slow down. - Too late for that.
我不知道我在做什麽。
I don't know what I'm doing.
我对她一无所知,也不知道她和谁在一起。
I don't know anything about her or who she's with.
看着我。
Look at me.
你不应该这样做。
You're not supposed to.
如果你说出她的名字怎麽办
What if you say her name
或者你说一些她还没有告诉你的关于她自己的事情?
or you say something she hasn't told you about herself yet?
你是故意瞎的。
You're blind on purpose.
在前面。在右边。准备好。
Up ahead. On the right. Get ready.
我先出去。不要跟着我。
I get out first. Do not follow me.
别看我。理解?
Do not look at me. Understood?
说啊。
Say it.
我理解。
I understand.
等!他妈的。我不知道我要去哪裡!
Wait! Fuck. I don't know where I'm going!
放鬆。路易威登。左边第五家商店。
Relax. Louis Vuitton. Fifth store on the left.
现在就去那裡。
Go there now.
不好意思。
Sorry.
美国人。-是的。
American. - Yeah.
呃...美丽。
It's, uh... beautiful.
痴心妄想。
Wishful thinking.
女人不能为自己买♥♥珠宝。
A woman can't buy jewelry for herself.
为什麽不呢?
Why not?
因为它没有任何意义。
Because it doesn't mean anything.
它必须被赋予你。
It has to be given to you.
你已经足够漂亮了,知道这一点。
You're pretty enough to know that.
如果你等一个美国男人买♥♥珠宝
If you wait for an American man to buy jewelry
你永远不会有。
you'll never have any.
你在这裡有家人?
You have family here?
我的叔叔。
My uncle.
来找老公?
Here to find a husband?
好吧,有了那张脸,用不了多久。
Well, with that face it won't take long.
但是你们美国女孩和化妆。
But you American girls and make up.
没有微妙之处。
No subtlety.
没关係,我们去雅诗兰黛。
It's okay, we go down to Estée Lauder.
就在街对面。
It's across the street.
你叫什麽名字?
What's your name?
如果你不需要我的説明,那也没关係。
If you don't want my help that's fine.
只是想表现得好一点。
Just trying to be nice.
扎拉。阿迪德。
Zara. Adid.
阿利耶·阿姆罗希。
Aaliyah Amrohi.
这会很有趣。-是的。
This will be fun. - Yeah.
她进来了。
She's in.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表