剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah?
我爱你
l love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
妈妈为什么哭了
Why's mama crying?
她只是担心凯特
She's just worried about Kate.
你为什么不去看看你姐姐呢
Why don't you go and check on your sister?
你哭什么
Why are you crying?
我猜她不太能接受 是吧
guess she didn't take it too well, huh?
她比我接受得更好
She took it a hell of a lot better than I did.
这是最后一次了 我要申请办公室工作
This is the last one. l'm putting in for a desk.
我他妈再也受不了了
I can't fucking do this anymore.
周六再做决定吧
Make that decision on a Saturday
等我们的孩子脱离轮椅
when our kid's not in traction
也没有飞机在等着的时候好吗
and there's no plane waiting, okay?
不
No.
已经决定好了
The decision's been made.
我爱你
l love you.
这次情况不妙 对吧
This is a bad one, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
我要去看看世界
I'm off to see the world.
怎么了
What's the matter?
每个人都在哭 我不知道为什么
Everybody's crying and I don't know why.
不 宝贝 不
No, baby, no.
我们只是…很高兴你姐姐回来了
We're just we're happy that your sister's home.
就这样吗 -就这样
That's it? That's it.
没事的
lt's okay.
我们都是软蛋 对吧
We're all a bunch of softies, huh?
奥拉夫和魔鬼做了交易
Olaf made a deal with the devil,
现在他要为此付出代价
now he's paying for it.
依赖于一种你无法获取的资源
Being dependent on a resource you can't harvest
意味着你的政♥治♥立场就是
means your political position is the position
你购买♥♥资源的国家的立场
of the nation you buy the resource from.
我晚点再打给你
Uh, let me call you back.
我以为你走了 -耽搁了
Thought you left Got delayed.
我现在要走了
l'm leaving now.
大老远开车回来就是为了告诉我你要走了吗
Drove all the way back to tell me you're leaving?
我觉得我应该好好道个别
I thought you deserved a proper goodbye.
你时间紧迫 所以我不会强迫你
You're on a clock so I won't make you work for it.
这是个棘手的问题 凯特
This is a tricky one, Kate.
我们彻底搞砸了海湾国家的政♥治♥结构
We have so thoroughly fucked up the political structure of the Gulf states,
我们推举的领导人
the leaders we have placed in power
需要我们与他们的人♥民♥为敌
need us to be the enemy of their people.
否则人们会问
Or the people will start asking
为什么只有0.6%的人
why point six percent of the population
收入超过一百万美元
has income over 1 million dollars
而41% 的人挣不到一万美元
and 41 percent make less than ten thousand dollars.
该地区的动♥乱♥保护了当权者
Unrest in the region protects those in power.
我们需要他们继续掌权
And we need them to stay in power.
如果他们不这么做 情况就会像伊朗那样
lran is what happens when they don't.
所以 我们要自食其果
So, we take our licks.
如果他们逼得太紧
When they push it too far,
说要开飞机撞楼
say they start flying planes into buildings,
他们会挨打
they take a beating.
你即将移除那场
You're on the verge of removing
动荡的金融中心
the financial center of that unrest.
尽管他们的袭击很悲惨 也很可怕
And as tragic and awful as their attacks may be,
但他们担心未知的事情会更糟
they worry the unknown is worse.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
所有关于气候变化的胡言乱语
AlI this nonsense about climate change
我们每天都处于第三次世界大战的悬崖边上
We sit on the precipice of a third world war every day.
没有一个世界强国 包括我们
And none of the global powers- - ours included- -
有领导能力带领我们
has the leadership to navigate us
在没有核战争的情况下度过难关
through that without nuclear war.
我们越早从石油以外的东西中获取能源
The sooner we get our energy from anything besides oil,
我们就越有机会不自相残杀
the better chance we have of not exterminating ourselves.
我想人类死于气候变化之前
I doubt the species lives long enough
还能活很久
to die from climate change.
我就是这么想的
That's what I think.
谢谢你让我在这件事上失去了道德制高点
Thank you for removing my moral high ground on this one.
凯特
Kate
你干这行已经够久了
You've been doing this long enough
知道道德根本不在考虑范围之内
to know that morality doesn't factor in at all.
说到底你的工作是确保
At the end of the day your job is to make sure
我们的教科书不是俄文的
our text books aren't in Russian.
无论如何 生存是比道德更好的动力
Survival is a better motivator than morality anyway.
小心点 凯特
Be careful, Kate.
大家都在关注这个
Everyone's watching on this one.
我正是因为小心才被派来的
Careful is why they send me.
一周后见
I'll see you in a week.
如果我没有进西班牙监狱的话
lfI don't end up in a Spanish prison.
你是在开玩笑 还是你要去那里
Are you making a joke or is that where you're going?
一周后见
See ya in a week.
我们要起飞了
We're wheels up.
华盛顿杜勒斯国际机场
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck
这才是派对
Now it's a party!
我需要所有能找到的枪手
I need every shooter I can get for this one.
是的
Yeah.
你好吗
How you doing?
我人已经来了
l'm here.
我想让你看点东西
I want you to watch something
这是新闻录像 监控录像
This is news footage, surveillance footage
和每一起可以确定和阿姆罗希有关的
and satellite imagery of every single terrorist attack
恐怖袭击的卫星图像
we can conclusively link Amrohi to.
航程有八小时 你看不完的
lt's an eight hour flight. You're not gonna finish it.
但我想让你试试
But I want you to try.
我要你记住
I want you to remember
那个自愿做这件事的海军陆战队员
the Marine who volunteered to do this
因为我们需要她
Because we need her.
我们认为是这栋房♥子
So, we think it's this house.
是上周租的
lt was rented last week.
我们现在有卫星监控了
We do have a satellite on it now.
我在地面上看到了一支八人安保部队
My eyes on the ground count a security team
率先抵达
of eight doing the advance.
如果你看看这里 能看到发生了很多事
If you look right here, there's all kinds of shit going on.
酒席承办人花商
Caterers, florists.
看起来他们在为乐队搭建舞台
Looks like they're building some sort of a stage for a band
我们的侦察点在哪里
Where is our recon staged?
在半英里外的一所房♥子里
ln a house about a half mile away.
但我想尽快把他们弄出来
But I do want to get'em out of there as soon as possible
我肯定他的队伍已经被标记为狙击手的巢穴了
I'm sure his team's already marked as a sniper's nest.
如果我们要拦截 最好的接近方法是什么
If we need to intercept, where's our best approach?
接近难于上青天
Approach is a disaster.
它坐落在一个半岛上
lt sits on a peninsula.
海岸线就是个悬崖
The shoreline is a fucking cliff.
从海滩上有个楼梯井
There's a stairwell that leads up from the beach.
我们还没破开 但正在努力
We haven't cracked that yet, but we're working on it.
接应和撤离很可能要从水里进行
Infil and exfil wil most Iikely be from the water.
那以游艇为基地 配合其他能快速介入的东西
So base off a yacht, something else that's fast to insert.
罗斯福号♥确实配有一支精锐的
The Roosevelt does have a crack team of PJs assigned to it.
空军伞降救援队
of PJs assigned to it.
他们可以把我们从水里拉出来
They could insert and yank us from the water on the exfil.
要不就是用直升机
lt's either that or a fucking chopper,
但是…直升机可不低调
but nothing low- viz about a chopper.
如果你被迫撤离
If you are being exfilled
那么低调的选择就告吹了
then the low- viz option has been blown.
这飞机上都是些什么鬼食物
So what's the food situation on this fucking thing?
就这些吗
ls this it?
薯条和混合坚果
Chips and fucking mixed nuts.
看看后面
Look in the back.
那边
That way.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表