剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
你的血检和尿检结果出来了
I have your blood work and urinalysis, honey.
你明天就要动手术
You're going into surgery tomorrow.
我们检测了这些东西好吗
We test for these things, okay?
你所遭受的创伤很有可能
Now it's very likely that the trauma you've experienced
会导致流产
terminated the pregnancy.
如果没有 那麻醉剂也很有可能
And if it didn't, it's quite likely that the anesthesia
会引起流产
would terminate the pregnancy.
但如果胎儿能活下来
But if somehow the fetus survives all of this...
你要做一个非常非常重大的决定
you're gonna have a very, very big decision to make.
这···
This is-- this is--
太难处理了吗
Too much to handle?
这就是为什么你十四岁时不能做♥爱♥
That's why you don't have sex at fourteen.
这也是为什么我和你妈禁止你
And that's why your mother and I forbid you
和一个十几岁的司机一起开车上路
from driving in a car with a teenage driver.
你需要通过这种方式吸取教训
And it breaks my heart that this is the way
着实让我心痛不已
you need to learn these lessons.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 你不用向我道歉
No, you don't apologize to me.
你要原谅你自己
You forgive yourself.
至少你现在知道这种行为的后果
Now at least you can learn consequences of actions
还能从教训中受益
while still benefitting from the lesson.
霍莉都没有这个机会 你明白吗
Holly won't get that chance. Do you understand me?
我可以让淤青都消失
I can make all that bruise go away.
知道她穿什么会很性感吗
Know what would look hot on her?
真棒 但别弄大背头 -不 松松的 凌乱一点
Yes, but not slicked back. - No, loose. A little messy.
乱一点 乱一点 这是海滩
Messy, messy, it's the beach.
这就行了
There you are.
我们要搬去蒙托克的房♥子
We're moving up to the house in Montauk.
我马上来
I'm coming.
水晶香槟 三瓶
Cristal. Three bottles.
我会送个开瓶器过来
I'll send a server over as well.
这些人是谁
Who are all these people?
查尔斯·施瓦布信孚银行的
Charles Schwab, Bankers Trust,
阿尔法投资的
Alpha Investments,
齐格勒公♥司♥和高盛
Ziegler and Company, and Goldman Sachs.
这里没有高盛的人
No one from Goldman is here.
他们在格尼沙滩我也想去那里
They are at Gurney's. Where I wanted to be.
无聊
Oh, yawn.
这就是他们饥饿时
This is where they will end up
会来的地方
when they get hungry.
我们应该盯着她
We should get eyes on her.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我们在黎巴嫩都没跟这么近
We don't cover that close in Lebanon.
我们在黎巴嫩不需要跟这么近
We don't need to cover this close in Lebanon.
这不是两个女孩在井边洗衣闲谈
This isn't two girls talking while they do laundry in a well,
他们有六个人 还有保安
there's six of them and security.
那个猛♥男♥和我打过照面了
Well, the jock's already made contact with me.
所以我不行 -德佬 你上
So I'm out. - Tex, you're up.
事情是这样的 里面是一群25岁的年轻人
So here's the thing. There's a bunch of 25-year-olds in there.
我看起来像他们的老爸
I look like their fucking dad.
那倒是真的
That's true.
你更不行
You're not gonna work?
当然不行
Hell, no.
好吧 我去
Fine, I'll go.
我会保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我的朋友在里面 -叫什么名字
My group is in there. - Name?
拉什迪
Al Rashdi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
搞什么啊 你让她进去了
What the fuck, you let her in?
看看她 再看看你
Look at her then look at you.
该我们上场了
That's our cue.
及时行乐
YOLO.
你来吗 -我来了
Are you coming? - I'm coming.
真出乎意料
What a surprise.
要喝点什么吗
Something to drink?
淡啤酒 瓶装的
Light beer. In a bottle.
不用酒杯吗 -不用
No glass? - No glass.
好的
Okay.
你是模特吗
You a model?
是的
Yeah.
你看起来就像
You look like one.
你一个人来的吗
You here alone?
我和我老公一起来的
I'm with my husband.
是吗 他是做什么的
Yeah, what's he do?
他玩职业橄榄球
He plays professional football.
你占了他的位置
You're in his spot.
那会没好果子吃的
That wouldn't be good for you.
不必多说
'Nuff said.
她怎么样 -还是一样
How is she? The same.
听着 我们说好了的
Look, you and me got a deal.
我们不对彼此撒谎 也不保守秘密
We don't lie to each other and we don't keep secrets.
是的 我们不
No, we don't.
凯特怀孕了
Kate's pregnant.
看来裤子终究没穿好
Guess the pants didn't stay on after all.
没有
No.
该死的
Goddammit.
听着 这事太严重了 不能生气
Look, this is... This is too big to be mad about.
是的
Yeah.
我们在做的
We're sacrificing our children,
就是牺牲我们的孩子
that's what we're doing.
用他们换取事业
We're trading them for professions.
我同意
I don't disagree.
听着 我今天只有麻烦
Look, all I have is problems today.
我束手无措
I don't have any solutions.
但我们应该想想办法
But we should seek some.
同意
Agreed.
明天过来吧 -我会的
Just be here tomorrow. - I will.
她需要你来
She needs it.
我也需要
I need it, too.
来瓶水
Bottle of water?
我们以前经常说我爱你
We used to say I love you, a lot.
也许我们该继续这么做
Maybe we should go back to doing that.
是啊 我们应该多这么做
Yeah. We should do that more.
我会想办法的
I'll think on solutions.
没有容易的办法
There's no easy ones.
从来都没有
Never are.
你是模特吗
You a model?
我是个学生
I'm a student.
你看起来像个模特
You look like a model.
这只是我的观察
It's just an observation.
我和一个同事一起来的
I'm here with a friend from work, and...
我在这里一个人都不认识
I don't know a soul here.
像你这样的美女
People who look like you
通常以此为生 我只能搭搭讪
typically make a living from it. I was just making conversation.
你是指定司机吗
You the designated driver?
不 只是舞池里太热了
No, it's just hot on the dance floor.
想跳舞吗
You wanna dance?
我当然想跳了
Heck, yeah I want to dance.
你想跳吗
Heck yeah you wanna dance?
当然
Hell yes.
太他妈想了
Fuck yes.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
来吧
Come on.
她到底在干什么
What the fuck is she doing?
真♥他♥妈♥无聊死了
This is boring the fuck out of me.
做任务专注点 德佬
Mission focus, Tex.
我很专注 我只是发发牢骚
I'm focused, I'm just saying.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey hey.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表