爸 是你吗
Dad? Dad?
不要…不要
No! God, help me! No! No...
去吧
Go!
特种部队:母狮
第二季第一集
该死
Shit.
你在做什么 -我看起来在做什么
What are you doing? - Uh, what does it look like I'm doing?
生火 -我在帮你们做早餐
Starting a fire. - I'm making you breakfast.
你应该让爸做的 -我就想做
You should let Dad do that. - I felt like doing it.
果然凡事都有第一次啊
Uh, guess there's a first time for everything.
什么东西烧焦了 -我们的早餐
What's burning? -Our breakfast.
她应该让爸做的
She should let Dad do it.
我已经说过了
I've already made that point.
我们一定要吃吗
Do we have to eat it?
圣诞节还很久 这样我们就有筹码了
I mean, Christmas is a long way away, so we have all the leverage.
我听到了 -我就是故意让你听到的
I heard that. - Wasn't trying to keep it a secret.
什么东西烧焦了
What's burning?
真是够了 我只是试着想做点贴心的事
Oh, for crying out loud. I was trying to do something nice.
亲爱的 你不会是想…你在试着做早餐吗
Honey, you were not trying... You were trying to make breakfast?
对 -不 做你该做的事就好 宝贝
Yeah. -No, stay in your lane, baby.
我该做什么事
What is my lane?
跟我上楼 我就告诉你
You come upstairs, and I'll show you your lane.
够了 你们知道我们都听到了吧
Okay, you guys do know we can hear you, too, right?
真恶心
That is really gross.
我有个主意
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got an idea.
松饼宫殿 -松饼宫殿 太棒了
Waffle Palace. -Waffle Palace!
救得漂亮 -是啊 爸 那是个好主意
Nice save. -Yeah, Dad, that's a great idea.
我…对 -你竟然想煮早餐…你真可爱
I... Oh, yeah, breakfast. Tried to make us breakfast. At least that. -You're cute... honey.
我以前也做过早餐 -不 反对 法官大人
I've made breakfast before. -Uh, no. Objection, Your Honor.
被告的主张并没有证据
There is no evidence for the defendant's claim.
你真讨厌 我明明就做过早餐
You're such a dick. I've made breakfast before.
如果你想吃松饼 你刚刚应该点松饼的
Oh, hey. If you wanted waffles, you should have just ordered waffles.
你不要也来抢 -别人盘里的东西最好吃了
Okay. Not you too! -Everything tastes better off your plate.
真的比较好吃 -不是吧 你也这样
It does taste better. -See? You know this. -Oh, really? No.
不要全吃光 -对不起
Not the whole thing. -Stop.
你盘子里明明有很多美式松饼
You literally have a mountain full of pancakes.
好吧
All right.
那一定不好吃 -新的食物链出现 谢谢
That's gonna taste worse. Yeah. -Oh, fresh link. Thank you.
你盘子里还有很多食物 你还去拿别人的
Look how much food you still have left, and you're... oh, you're stealing.
对啊 我没有…-是四层食物链吗
Yeah, I know. -Was that four links?
我要留一点明天吃
I need to make, um, leftovers for tomorrow.
你的美式松饼为何有洞
Why are there holes in...
亲爱的 -等我一下
Honey? -One second.
是由边境两侧的犯罪集团所为
...acted out by cartels on both sides of the border,
从来没有美国国会议员被挟持为人♥质♥
though no U.S. Congress member has ever been held hostage.
美国女议员被掳 家人遭杀害
值得注意的是 赫南德兹议员一直在推动立法
It is worth noting that Congresswoman Hernandez has been pushing legislation
允许美国♥军♥队在国内部署
that would allow U.S. military forces to be deployed on U.S.
这将是本届政♥府♥ 对德克萨斯 新墨西哥州
soil, which would be a major escalation in the administration's war
亚利桑那州和加利福尼亚边境
against illegal immigration along the borders
非法移♥民♥战争的重大升级
of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.
德克萨斯 贝可斯
犯罪现场 请勿跨越
稍等 你需要出示警徽才能通过
Hold on. You're gonna need a badge to get through.
国♥务♥院♥官员不得进入犯罪现场
State Department can't enter a crime scene.
州警
该死 我拿错了 等一下
Shit. That's the wrong one. Hang on.
这个才对 -你隶属哪个办公室
There you go. -Where's your field office?
圣安东尼奥 -你上司是谁
San Antonio. -Who's your senior agent?
杰森甘乃迪
Jason Kennedy.
你打给他吧 他会跟你解释的
Give him a ring. I'm sure he'd love to talk to you.
是杰森甘乃迪探员的办公室吗
Agent Jason Kennedy's office?
你们有位叫凯尔桑福德的探员吗
Do you have an Agent Kyle Sanford?
他来范霍恩做什么 现场归艾尔帕索管
What's he doing in Van Horn? El Paso has the scene.
了解
Understood.
抱歉
Sorry.
不必道歉 你的态度正确
Ah, don't be sorry. You got the right attitude.
别相信任何人
Don't trust anybody.
联调局证据应变小组
我们距离现场有30哩远 阿伦
We're about 30 miles north of where I can be any help, Alan.
虽然我们鞭长莫及
We are 30 miles north,
但她不是 她全家都受到监控 而且她很聪明
but she ain't. Whole family's on 360.
她身上有追踪器 手♥机♥和追踪器都在同个地方
And... smart lady... she's got a tracker. Both the phone and the tracker are in the same place.
她被关在欧希纳加一栋房♥子内 他们会趁天黑将她送往南边
Holding her in a house in Ojinaga. Probably move her south when it gets dark.
好 派人♥质♥救援小组去救她
All right, well, send an HRT team to go get her.
我无法派人♥质♥救援小组去墨西哥 你在那边不是有线人吗
I can't send HRT into Mexico. Don't you have informants down there?
我有线人 但没有突击队
Yeah, I got informants, but I don't have a fucking strike team.
好 那我只能联络 墨西哥的联邦警♥察♥ 并祈祷有好结果
Fine. I'll call Federal Police in Mexico and hope for the best.
等着看结果如何吧
See how that works out.
好吧…让我打几通电♥话♥ 看看能否做点什么
All right, all right. Let me, uh, let me make a call, see what I can do.
很好
All right.
长官 我不知道 你听了这些情报会想怎么做
Sir, look, I don't know what you want to do with this info,
但我们有议员的位置了
but, uh, we got a location on the congresswoman.
她身上有追踪器
She's on a tracker.
是 长官 我哪里都不会去
Yes, sir. Not going anywhere.
我正在看
I'm watching it now.
那要看情况 是中情局还是白宫
That depends. Langley or the White House.
是哪个 -白宫
Which one is it? -The White House.
小心 -今天有抗♥议♥活动吗
Be careful. -Is there a protest today?
犯罪集团不会单凭自己那么做 -我知道
Cartel would never do that on their own. -I'm aware.
这是个试探
It's a probe.
别这样 你有什么想法 能跟我分享吗
Come on. Any thoughts you want to share with me?
你在过去的路上 看看墨西哥的出口产品
Take a look at Mexican exports on your drive over.
尤其是油
Particularly oil.
我会的
I'll do it.
苦日子又要来临了
It's gonna be one of those days.
我们没有太多情报 能说明这这件事 拜伦
We don't have much intel to shed light on this, Byron.
你应该找凯尔来
We should call in Kyle.
我们通过话 他在现场
We spoke. He's on the scene.
议员身上有追踪器 他们把她拘留在边境另一端
Congresswoman's wearing a tracker. They're holding her just across the border.
他们会在天黑后 把她送往更内陆的地方
They're gonna move her deeper in-country at night.
我想他们不是等天黑
I don't think they wait for night.
而是在等我们的回应
I think they're waiting to see what we're going to do.
我自己也很想知道答案
Curious about that myself.
我安排了几个秘密探员准备 在他们运送她时进行拦截
We have a few gray work guys standing by. Intercept when they move her.
就是我们在乌克兰用的那些人 -那会引起骚动
Same guys we used in Ukraine. -That won't be quiet.
我想他们不怕骚动 他们只是不想派海豹部队
Not sure they want quiet. They just don't want a SEAL Team.
请进
Step in, please.
长官
Sir,
我们现在知道的就是 她被拘留在边境附近
what we know now is they are holding her just across the border.
我们安排了一组人准备破门救走她
We have a unit in place to either take her at the house
或在途中拦截
or en route when they move her.
是哪个部队 -先遣小组 我们的人
What branch? -Forward detachment. Our guys.
应该派海豹六队去
We should send in DEVGRU.
派他们过去需要12小时
You are 12 hours from making that a reality.
我的人已经在边境了
My guys are standing by at the border now.
不行…我们不能派军队过去
No, no, we can't send uniforms over there.
你认为她能安全回来的概率有多高
What's your level of confidence that she can be returned safely?
概率很高 长官
It's high, sir.
他们在墨西哥没有对手
They do not have a tactical equal in Mexico.
在任何地方都没有对手 -这件事会闹多大
If they have one anywhere. -How messy is this gonna be?
场面肯定不会太好看
It's not gonna be clean.
你希望闹得很难看吗 -我要事情上电视
Do you want it to be messy? -I want it on television.
等我们处理完后 就会把事情推给你们
And when we are done with it, we kick this to you.
我们与墨西哥的条约 不允许我们在那个区域内行动 长官
Um, our treaty with Mexico doesn't allow us to operate in that space, ma'am.
没有任何犯罪组织 会在墨西哥政♥府♥没有参与的情况下
No criminal organization is gonna do something this reckless
做出这样鲁莽的行为
without the Mexican government being complicit.
而墨西哥政♥府♥没有受到外部极大压力
And the Mexican government would never be complicit
是不可能参与其中的
without extreme pressure from an outside force.
你觉得是俄♥国♥吗
You think Russia?
这确实符合他们的秘密行动策略
Well, it does fit their covert ops strategy,
但他们没有足够的筹码能做这种事
but they don't have the leverage to force something like this.
是中国
It's China.