剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
爱死你了 乔
I fucking love you, Joe.
你才不爱我呢 你欠我的 混♥蛋♥
You don't fucking love me. You owe me, motherfucker.
在我最需要的时候 -成交
When I need it most. - Done.
检查 检查 检查
Check check check.
希望你们能听到
I hope you guys can hear me.
下午好 艾迪德小姐
Good afternoon, Miss Adid.
嗨 -有行李吗
Hi. - Any bags?
呃... 就一个 我自己可以拿
Uh... just one, I can get it.
不 不 请让我来拿
No, no, please. I insist.
大家都在泳池边 来吧 我带你去
Everyone's by the pool. Come, I'll show you the way.
谢谢
Thanks
弗吉尼亚 A-A-K
Virginia Alpha-Alpha-Kilo...
759Q 魁北克
Quebec.
你来了
You made it!
我说过我会来的
Told you I was coming.
我还怀疑呢
I had my doubts.
过来
Come.
这是我朋友扎拉
This is my friend Zara.
那是娜拉 玛丽卡和纳什瓦
That's Nala, Malika, and Nashwa.
你好吗 扎拉
What's up, Zara?
你把我头发弄湿了
You got my fucking hair wet!
你就在泳池好吗
You're in the fucking pool.
真野蛮
Such a brute.
为什么上帝只把好身材给混♥蛋♥
Why does God only give good bodies to assholes?
玛丽卡 -什么事
Malika? - Hmm?
来见见扎拉
Come meet Zara.
她又收留了一条流浪狗
She's rescued another stray.
我把这儿的感情线来给你捋一下
I'll explain the whole soap opera:
卡马尔是萨米最好的朋友
Kamal is Sami's best friend.
萨米是谁 -吧台后面那个
Who's Sami? - Behind the bar.
卡马尔以前和纳什瓦约会过 然后和玛丽卡约会
Kamal used to date Nashwa, then he dated Malika
所以玛丽卡和纳什瓦互相憎恨
so Malika and Nashwa hated each other,
但后来萨米做了跟卡马尔一样的事 上了一个金发女郎
but then he did what Kamal does, and fucked some little blonde,
所以她和他分手了 但那时
so she broke up with him, but by that time
纳什瓦和萨米在约会 所以卡马尔还和我们在一起
Nashwa was dating Sami, so Kamal is still with us...
玛丽卡和纳什瓦又成了好朋友
And Malika and Nashwa are best friends again
因为他们在卡马尔身上找到了
because they have someone in Kamal
可以一起憎恨的人
they can both hate together.
他好像不介意
Doesn't seem to bother him.
卡马尔没啥好介意的
Not much bothers Kamal.
根据晚上的情况 谁喝得最多
And depending on the night and who drinks the most
以及他是否独自一人回家
and whether he comes home alone or not,
其中一个会进到他的房♥间
one of them will find their way into his room.
这一切都很
It's all very...
那么 纳什瓦和萨米约会
So, Nashwa dates Sami...
那是曾经 现在也分手了
Used to, they broke up as well.
那么
Then...
他们在这做什么
What are they doing here?
卡马尔是我未婚夫的弟弟
Kamal is my fiancé's brother.
他在工作
He's working.
非常认真
Very serious.
让我看看你
Let me get a look at you.
哦 呃
Oh, uh...
把眼镜摘了
Take off the glasses.
她出过车祸
She was in a car wreck.
那又怎样
So?
我的天啊
Oh my God.
-我跟你说过了 -看起来好可怕
I told you. - That looks terrible.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
有一点
Little bit.
这会有帮助的
This will help.
这是什么
What is it?
我警告你噢 他的饮料有毒
I warn you, his drinks are evil.
把泳衣穿上 我们去沙滩吧
Put on your suit. Let's go to the beach.
哦 我已经穿上了 让我
Oh, I've got it on, let me just...
你穿这个怎么找老公
How are you going to find a husband in that?
怎么啦 这套很好啊 很漂亮
What? This is good, this is pretty.
不行 跟我来
No. Come with me.
计划开始了
And the project begins.
让我看看
I want to see.
不行
Mm-mm.
你太害羞了
You're so shy.
我不是害羞 只是
I'm not shy, it's just...
如果我不先过目一下 你怎么能穿着它去海滩
If I can't see it how are you going to wear it on the beach?
我就是这个意思 我不能穿这个去海滩
That is my point. I can't wear this at the beach.
我告诉过你那起车祸很严重
I told you it was a bad wreck.
怎么搞的
What did that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜是安全带
The seat belt I guess.
紧紧地贴着车门
Got against the door pretty hard.
看过医生了吗
Did you see a doctor?
我没事
I'm fine.
不 你有事
No, you are not fine.
这下糟了
What a fucking mess.
怎么样了
How we doing?
不怎么样
It ain't great.
-对监察来说这简直是一场噩梦
It's a fucking observation nightmare.
这是座房♥子 坐落在半岛上 周围都是树
It's a house, sits on a peninsula, surrounded by trees.
没办法接近
There's no approach.
我们确实有卫星监控
I mean, we do have a satellite on it,
但我们只能从上帝视角观察
but we're only getting God's view.
所以我们要租一艘游艇
So we're going to rent a yacht.
我们的女孩怎么样了
How's our girl?
她被打得很惨 把他们都吓坏了
Well, she's beat to shit and it freaked 'em all out.
他们应该叫了医生
Think they called a fucking doctor.
医生
A doctor?
是啊 我在想也许我们可以试着把她从那救出来
Yeah, I'm thinking maybe we try to pull her out of there.
-怎么做 我们不能给她打电♥话♥ 他们在审查电♥话♥
How, we can't call her? They're screening the phones.
这可说不准
Well, we don't know that.
这房♥子是魁德拉石油的 他们在审查电♥话♥
Qudrah Petrol owns the house. They're screening calls.
魁德拉汽油是什么
What's Qudrah Petrol?
沙特石油和移♥动♥合资企业
Saudi Oil and Mobile joint venture.
赚的钱比亚马逊和苹果加起来还多
Makes more money than Amazon and Apple combined.
边境的情报官员需要帮忙撤离
Case officer on the border needs help with an extraction.
我需要三个人 谁来
I need three, who's in?
热萃取吗
A hot extraction?
没有比这更热的了
Doesn't get any hotter than this.
算我一个 -选我吧 教练
Fuck, I'll go. - Pick me, coach.
也算我一个
Oh, I'm in.
把他的号♥码发给你们
Sending you his number.
你们这些家伙别惹麻烦 -老大
You kids stay out of trouble. Boss...
-祝我们好运 -祝你们好运
Wish us luck. - Good luck.
窃听器在哪
Where's the bugs?
她包上的流苏里有一个
Got one in the tassel on her purse.
另一个在她项链上的符咒里
One in the charm on her necklace.
让我看看
Let me see. Yeah.
车里没有吗
None in the car?
我还担心他们会把它清理掉
I was worried they'd sweep it.
是啊 我担心他们会搜她的身
Yeah, well, I'm worried they're gonna sweep her.
如果他们这么干了 现在就只剩我们三个
And if they do now there's just three of us
去救她了
going to get her.
这就是我们赚大钱的原因
That's why we make the big bucks.
嗨 扎拉 我是布伦利医生
Hi, Zara, I'm Dr. Brumley.
深呼吸
Deep inhale.
很好 停住
Good, hold it.
呼气
Exhale.
再来一次
Again.
呼气
Exhale.
很好 你可以把手放下了
Good. You can set your arm down.
车祸吗
Car crash?
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表