剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
这些来自延长线。
Those are from an extension cord.
应该回答你关于我可以承受多少痛苦的问题。
Should answer your question about how much pain I can take.
这应该告诉你有多少侮辱。
And this should tell you how much indignity.
你就是这样下车的?
This is how you get off?
把自己打晕,女士,我他妈的可以整天站在这裡。
Knock yourself out, lady, I can stand here all fucking day.
你会的。收拾行李。
You'll do. Get packed.
我们离开0600。
We leave 0600.
阿斯玛律·阿裡·阿姆罗希。
Asmar Ali Amrohi.
伊朗支持的伊♥拉♥克♥民兵的领导人之一。
One of the leaders of the Iranian backed militia in Iraq.
他是目标?- 他是目标。
He's a target? - He is the target.
谁是我的标记?-女儿。
Who's my mark? - Daughter.
他们有钱。
They have money.
她很年轻,所以她喜欢花钱。
She's young so she likes to spend it.
在巴格达哪裡可以花钱?
Where can you spend it in Baghdad?
你不能。你在科威特度过。
You can't. You spend it in Kuwait.
这就是我们要去的地方吗?
Is that where we're going?
这就是我们开始的地方。
It's where we're starting.
你没结婚?
You're not married?
嘿。我们不会那样做。
Hey. We don't do that.
我不是你的朋友,你也不是我的。
I'm not your friend and you aren't mine.
真的厌倦了你告诉我
Getting real tired of you telling me
我们现在做什麽,不会做什麽。
what we are and aren't gonna do.
习惯它,因为这是我们的关係。
Get used to it, because that's our relationship.
然后把他妈的飞机转过来。
Then turn the fucking plane around.
你想负责,是吗?
You'd like to be in charge, is that it?
以你多年的经验?
With your years of experience?
我想认识你。
I'd like to know you.
我想知道负责人
I'd like to know the person responsible
如果我的掩护被吹了,救我。
with saving me if my cover is blown.
如果你的封面被吹了,就救不了你。
If your cover's blown there is no saving you.
这就是这份工作教会我的。
That's what this job has taught me.
你必须拯救自己,然后我们来找你。
You have to save yourself, then we come get you.
你可以相信我能做到这一点。
You can trust me to do that.
ID一直到处都是。
IDs all the way around.
是的。你会得到我的。
Yeah. You'll get mine.
很公平。
Fair enough.
只为我?- 只有你。
Just for me? - Just you.
大厅下面有一个小酒馆。
There's a cantina down the hall.
团队的其他成员将在那裡与我们会面。
Rest of the team is gonna meet us there.
还有一家咖啡馆,以防你饿了。
And a cafe in case you're hungry.
你有咖啡馆吗?
You have a cafe?
更重要的是,我们有一个小酒馆。
More importantly, we have a cantina.
你下面有镜子吗?
Do you have a mirror under there?
我知道你在拉这个拉斯维加斯魔术师的狗屎。
I know this Vegas magician shit you're pulling.
我很好。
I'm just good.
首领,她又在纸牌上作弊了。
Chief, she's cheating at cards again.
我现在是什麽,0 代表 7,0 代表 18?
And what am I, 0 for 7, 0 for 18 now?
别再作弊了,鲍比。
Stop cheating, Bobby.
作弊?
Cheating?
是的,因为下次我赢了,你正在打扫卫生
Yeah, because next time I win you're cleaning
他妈的厕所就是你在做什麽。
the fucking toilet is what you're doing.
在这该死的沙漠里,没有冰怎麽喝?
How do you drink that with no ice in this fucking desert?
这是为了降温。
This is for cooling off.
这不是。
And this is not.
像我一样喝啤酒。
Just drink beer like me.
同时获取两者。
Get both at the same time.
那我就长得像你一样。
Then I'll look like you.
那我们的小麻雀?
That our little sparrow?
独一无二。
The one and only.
嘿,如果你是来净化水的,
Hey, if you're here to purify the water,
它就在拐角处。谢谢。
it's right around the corner. Thank you very much.
感谢您的服务。
Thank you for your service.
只是和她做♥爱♥。
Just fucking with her.
我给你介绍一下。
I'll introduce you around.
这是我们的QRF团队负责人Bobby。
This is our QRF team leader, Bobby.
这是两个杯子,那边是德克萨斯,
This is Two Cups, that over there is Tex,
兰迪,那是塔克。
Randy, and that's Tucker.
为什麽是两杯?
Why Two Cups?
我们休假去了泰国。
We went to Thailand on leave.
他喝了两杯东西,试了试
And he drank two cups of something and tried
去他妈的一切。
to fuck everything.
太可怕了。- 我们的意思是一切。
It was horrible. - And we mean everything.
那是多少啤酒?只是为了让我知道坐在哪裡。
How many beers is that? Just so I know where to sit.
德克萨斯州,嗯?-新泽西州。
Texas, huh? - New Jersey.
当他剃鬍子时,他,呃,
When he shaves his beard he, uh,
他看起来像马特·狄龙。
he looks like Matt Dillon.
不明白。
Don't get it.
他出演了电影《特克斯》。
He starred in the movie "Tex."
还是不明白。
Still don't get it.
所以你叫克鲁兹,是吧?
So your name's Cruz, huh?
那是什麽来的?
What's that from?
不是暱称。
Not a nickname.
想喝啤酒吗?
Want a beer?
请喝水。
Water please.
水?
Water?
我们什麽时候开始?
When do we start?
他的家人在这裡有一套公♥寓♥。
His family keeps an apartment here.
我们关注着它。
We have eyes on it.
当她移♥动♥时,我们移♥动♥。
When she moves we move.
他住在哪裡?
Where does he stay?
这就是你要回答的百万美元问题。
That's the million dollar question you're here to answer.
让我们拭目以待。
Let's see that.
我不相信任何不和我一起喝醉的人。
I don't trust anyone who doesn't get drunk with me.
我们什麽时候醒来?
When's our wake up?
呃,我们喜欢的时候就醒了。
Uh, we wake up when we feel like it.
那是我们醒来的时候。
That's when we wake up.
欢迎来到中♥央♥情报局。- 欢迎加入团队。
Welcome to CIA. - Welcome to the team.
来吧。
Here we go.
我想我恋爱了。
I think I'm in love.
不要伤害自己。
Don't hurt yourself.
我他妈的是个海军陆战队员。你期待什麽?
I'm a fucking Marine. What did you expect?
那好吧。来吧,你想进去?
All right, then. Come on, you want in?
嘿,听她这麽在纸牌上作弊。
Hey, listen she cheats at cards so much.
他妈的闭嘴。
Shut the fuck up.
看你的六个,我向上帝发誓。
Watch your six, I swear to God.
嘿,塔克,我可以借点钱吗?
Hey, Tuck, can I borrow some money?
我们走吧。
Let's go.
衣柜裡有衣服。
There's clothes in the closet.
一些可爱,时尚的东西...
Something cute, stylish...
拿这个蓝色的钱包。香奈儿。
Take this blue purse. The Chanel.
15分钟后在简报室与我们见面。
Meet us in the briefing room in 15 minutes.
是的,我来了。
Yeah, I'm coming.
现在。她在移♥动♥。
Now. She's on the move.
你叫什麽名字?
What is your name?
扎拉·阿迪德。
Zara Adid.
你从哪儿来?
Where are you from?
你♥他♥妈♥是从哪裡来的?
Where the fuck are you from?
我出生在波士顿,但我的父母出生在阿布达比。
I was born in Boston but my parents were born in Abu Dhabi.
你在科威特做什麽?
What are you doing in Kuwait?
我的表弟。-叔叔。
My cousin. - Uncle.
叔叔。他妈的。
Uncle. Fuck.
我要休学一个学期,和叔叔住在一起。
I'm taking a semester off school and staying with my uncle.
你舅舅是做什麽的?
What does your uncle do?
他是Al Jazheera的製片人。
He's a producer for Al Jazheera.
现在步行。萨尔希亚市场。
Moving on foot now. Salhiya market.
前方三个街区。- 你知道她长什麽样吗?
Three blocks ahead. - You know what she looks like?
我知道她长什麽样。
I know what she looks like.
再看看她。- 等等,我不知道她的名字。
Look at her again. - Wait, I don't know her name.
你不应该知道她的名字。
You're not supposed to know her name.
你还没有见过她。- 这太快了。
You haven't met her yet. - This is too fast.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表