剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
have been abused
被忽视了
and ignored.
你没有家人 没有朋友
You have no family, you have no friends.
然后你把自己献给了海军陆战队
And then you gave yourself to the Marines,
然后又献给了我
and then to me.
现在你有了目标 而且很高尚
And now you have a purpose, and it is noble.
但它不能让你感到被爱
But it can't make you feel loved.
它不能让你感到被需要
lt can't make you feel wanted.
但人们需要这些
And people need that.
她让你有这种感觉 而我···
She made you feel that and I'm.
我很高兴
l'm glad.
但不要自欺欺人地以为她爱上你了
But don't delude yourself into thinking she's in love with you.
你是她在生儿育女之前
You are her last hoorah before she assumes the role
最后的一声欢呼
of baby maker and baby raiser.
从一个海滩飞到另一个海滩
This whole thing flying from beach to beach,
一切都结束了
that shit is done.
她将前往利雅得的一处院落
She is going to a compound in Riyadh where she will stay,
在那里她将穿着罩袍怀孕并抚养孩子
covered in a burqa to get pregnant and raise children.
你经历过战争
You've been to war.
你杀了很多孩子的父亲
You have killed many a father,
你还会这么做的
and you will do it again.
而这个的不同之处在于…
What's different about this one is.
自911事件以来 他要为中东的
he is financially responsible for every conflict
每一场冲突负责
in the Middle East since 9- 11.
消灭这个人就相当于
Neutralizing this man is the equivalent
炸掉恐♥怖♥分♥子♥唯一能进入的银行
of blowing up the only bank accessible to terrorists.
他们失去了借钱
They lose their ability to borrow money,
转移资金和洗钱的能力
move it and launder it.
这是我们自本·拉♥登♥以来发现的最大目标
This is the biggest target we have uncovered since Bin Laden,
我得补充一句 本·拉♥登♥是一位父亲
who was a father, I might add.
为了让这个世界摆脱本·拉♥登♥
ls there anything you wouldn't say or do
你会对他的孩子说些什么或做些什么吗
to a child of Bin Laden's to rid the world of him?
不会
No.
她在利用你
She is using you
就像我们利用她一样
the same way we're using her.
对她来说 你只是她获得自♥由♥的最后一次尝试
AII you are to her is a last attempt at feeling free.
如果你想让她有这种感觉 那是你的选择
And if you want her to feel that, that's your choice.
你能做到的
You can do that.
是的 你联♥系♥并消灭了那个目标
And yes, you making contact and eliminating that target,
这种背叛会击垮她
that betrayal will break her.
但我要告诉你反正她也会崩溃的
But I had a news for you, it was gonna break her anyway.
这太他妈难了
This is too fucking hard.
给另一个人一把枪 我会第一个
Give the other guy a gun, l'll be the first one
进门跟他决斗
through the door to fight him.
只要给我一次公平的决斗
Just give me a fair fight.
根本就没有公平决斗这回事
There's no such thing as a fair fight.
这一切将在一周内结束
This will all be over in a week.
我只需要你假装七天的时间
I just need you to pretend for seven days.
给我七天时间
Give me seven days.
就是这些
That's it.
然后你就可以退出了
And then you're out.
你能为我做到这点吗
Can you do that for me?
我可以试试
I can try.
但我不认为她是假装的
But I don't think she's pretending.
我不在乎她是不是
I don't care if she is.
我只在乎你是假装的就好
l only care that you're pretending.
我做错了什么
What did I do wrong?
你没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
把音频调出来
Bring up the audio.
但你表现得好像我做错了什么一样
But you're acting like I did something wrong.
我只是按你的意思去做了所有事
I only did what you wanted.
你要结婚了
You're getting married.
我是被交易了
l'm getting traded.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不能跟你去马略卡岛
I can't go with you to Mallorca.
我不想看着你父亲把你送走
I don't want to watch your father give you away,
你也不会想要让我插手这件事的
and you don't want me anywhere near it.
相信我
Trust me.
你有收到我们的信♥号♥♥ 对吧 -我当然有收到
You're on our signal, right? Of course I'm on the signal.
怎么回事 凯尔 -没信♥号♥♥了
What happened, Kyle? lt's not transmitting.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 她居然关了发射器
Son of a bitch, she fucking turned the transmitter,
她把它关了
she turned it off.
你的装备呢
Where's your kit?
就在这里
lt's right here.
她要自曝身份了
She's outing herself,
她要搞砸整个任务
she's blowing the whole fucking mission.
不管怎样 你都看不到的
You won't get to watch that no matter what.
我父亲不能出现在公共场合
My father can't be in public.
我只在利雅得见过他
l only see him in Riyadh.
他不来参加婚礼吗
He won't be at the wedding?
那对他来说就是自杀 他没那么笨
That would be suicide for him. He is smarter than that.
我们不能再这样下去了
We can't do this anymore.
太复杂了 -等等
lt's too complicated. Wait.
毫无意义
lt's pointless.
要不取消婚礼 看看会发生什么
Or cancel the wedding and we see what happens.
如果我取消婚礼 我就死定了
lf I canceled the wedding, l'd be killed.
我觉得只有一次爱的感觉更糟
I think it's worse to feel love just once.
最好永远不要去感受
Better never to feel it.
现在我知道我错过了什么
Now I know what I'm missing.
我明天一早就去利雅得
I leave for Riyadh first thing in the morning.
婚礼将有五百人参加
There will be five hundred people at the wedding.
但没有朋友
And no friends.
除非你来
Unless you come.
如果你愿意的话 我在家里给你准备了一个房♥间
I have a room for you at the house, if you'll accept it.
好吧 我接受
Yeah. l'll accept it.
我快到南边的街上了
I'm almost on the street heading south.
TSS直升机场 罗斯福大街34号♥
TSS Heliport. 34th and FDR.
叫计程车 别用优步 付现金
Take a cab, don't take an Uber. Pay cash.
跟我来
Come with me.
坐下
Sit.
我站着就行
I'lI stand.
给我坐下
Sit the fuck down.
你暴露了吗
Are you blown?
回答我
Answer me.
我没有暴露
I'm not blown.
你关掉了你的发射器
You shut off your transmitter.
我考虑了一下
I thought about it.
然后我又打开了
Then I turned it back on.
你跟她说了什么
What did you tell her?
这样毫无意义
That it's pointless.
只是···
That it's just.
我们没有未来
We have no future.
还有呢
What else?
就这些
That's it.
还有呢
What else?
没了
Nothing.
八个人冒着生命危险保护你 还有什么
Eight people are going to risk their lives to protect you. What else?
没别的了
Nothing else.
她说她父亲不会来参加婚礼
She said her father won't be at the wedding.
这是她受过训练要说的话
That's what she's trained to say.
你为什么不和她在一起
Why didn't you stay with her?
因为···
Because- -
为什么 -因为···
Why? Because.
因为 因为 因为什么
Because, because, because. Why?
因为我不能睡在
Because I can't sleep beside the woman
我要杀了她父亲的女人身边
whose father I'm supposed to kill!
我做不到
l can't!
我搞砸了 我没受过这方面的训练
I fucked up. l'm not trained for this.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do this.
她给了你这个吗
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表