剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
Be a girl for as long as you can.
不要急于成为一个女人
Don't rush to be a woman.
因为一旦你变了 你就再也不是女孩了
Cause once you are, you don't ever get to be a girl again.
爸爸把一切都告诉你了吗
Did dad tell you everything?
那要看你说的一切是什么意思了
Depends what you mean by everything.
他告诉你···我的情况了吗
Did he tell you about my...situation?
你是说你怀孕的情况吗
You mean your situation of you getting pregnant?
我该怎么办
What do I do?
上帝会做出决定的
God decided that.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你不再怀孕了
lt means you're not pregnant anymore.
听到这个你有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
我还没准备好做母亲
I'm not ready to be a mother.
你知道唯一能保证
You know the one way to guarantee
你不会变成母亲的方法吧
you don't become one, right?
那些我和你父亲把你禁足
Look, the days of me and your father grounding you
或者想出一些惩罚办法
or inventing some punishment to keep you
来阻止你走到现在的日子
from being exactly where you are right now?
那些日子已经过去了
Those days are gone.
我们输了
We lost.
然后生活偷偷溜进来 咬了你一口
And life snuck up and took a bite out of you.
现在我只是来···
And now I'm just here to...
只是来给你点建议
just to give you advice.
好吗
Okay?
你犯过的错误我都犯过
I've made all the mistakes you've made
还有很多你还没想过的
and a lot more you haven't thought about yet.
你也意外怀孕了吗
You got pregnant by accident?
是的
Yeah.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我的情况有点不同
My situation was a little different.
我那时已经结婚了
I was already married.
你父亲是医学院的 我是队里的
Your father was in medical school, I was in a team.
时机…时机太糟糕了
Timing...Timing was terrible.
你堕胎了吗
Did you get an abortion?
如果有的话 现在就不会和你说话了
IfI had, Iwouldn't be talking to you right now.
所以 每次我看着你
And so, every time I look at you
我就会想起新年前夜
I think about that coat closet
在双树酒店的那个衣橱
at the Double Tree Hotel that New Year's Eve.
父母做♥爱♥只是为了好玩 太恶心了
Ugh. Parents having sex for fun? That is so gross.
是啊 彼此彼此 孩子
Yeah. Right back at ya, kiddo.
你知道我的腿会怎么样吗
Do you know what's going to happen to my leg?
专业的事就交给你父亲了
l'm gonna leave the doctor stuff to your father.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
没什么感觉
Not feeling much.
他们为她准备了一个房♥间
They have a room ready for her.
我们要带她上去
We're going to take her up.
我会让护理员在大厅等你
And I'll have an orderly meet you in the lobby.
我得去办点事
l've gotta go do something for work
过几天就回来 好吗
and I'll be back in a few days, okay?
你不会错过很多的
You won't be missing much.
我肯定会错过的
Yes, lwill.
妈妈 嗨
Ma! Hi.
他们要带她去一个房♥间
They're taking her up to a room.
是的
Yep.
我得走了 去处理点事情
gotta go. l gotta take care of something.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. l'm aware.
走个几天 或者···
Few days type thing, or
如果我走运的话
If I'm lucky.
你上次走运是什么时候
When's the last time you were lucky?
运气是一种视角
Luck is perspective.
只有在你的事情上
Only in your business.
你在学校表现好吗
You been good in school?
我们在学俄语的字母表
We're learning the alphabet in Russian.
哦 俄语吗
Oh, in Russian?
Ah, beh, veh, yeow, byee...
Ah, beh, veh, yeow, byee
我猜这是费尔法克斯县教育委员会的
guess that's the Fairfax County School Board
广撒网式教育 真棒 亲爱的
hedging a bet. That's great, honey.
一次培养一个一年级的间谍
Making spies one first grader at a time.
我爱你
I love you.
我虽然想说小心点 但我知道这会带来厄运
I'd say be careful, but I know it's bad luck.
倒不是什么厄运 而是毫无意义
lt's not that it's bad luck, it's pointless.
好了 一会儿见
Okay, see you soon.
小心点
Be careful.
无话可说了吧
She got ya there.
好的 我会的
Yeah. lwill
大大的拥抱 再大点
Big hug. Bigger.
你没有回应我刚才的话
You didn't say it back.
我爱你
love you.
有空给你打电♥话♥
Call you when I can
怎么样了
How'd it go?
很好
Good.
她能为自己负责了 这很好
She owned it. Which is. good.
那你呢
What about you?
我也能为我自己负责
I owned it too.
听起来是个不错的开始
Sounds like a pretty good place to start.
你觉得当母狮的负责人感觉怎么样
What do you think about becoming a station chief?
感觉就是我一直不在家
Then I'm gone all the time.
你可以带家人去一个地方
Somewhere you can take the family.
比如伦敦
Somewhere like London
他们仍然是目标
They're still a target.
那你得想想办法
Well, you have to think of something
因为我的婚姻不应该成为你的目标 乔
Because my marriage shouldn't be your goal, Joe.
与此同时 看看我们能不能扭转局面
In the meantime, let's see if we can unfuck this situation.
你的队伍正在去拉克兰的路上
Your team is en route to Lackland.
我们在那里会合
We rendezvous there?
得先见见老板
Gotta see the boss first.
(德克萨斯州 圣安东尼奥 拉克兰空军基地)
(德克萨斯州 圣安东尼奥 拉克兰空军基地)
这些是给我们的 对吧
These for us, right?
你们是舰载空军小队的人吗 -不知道那是啥意思
You the CAG team? Don't know what that means.
德尔塔呢 没听说过
Delta? Never heard of'em.
那你们怎么称呼自己
Whatever the fuck you guys call yourselves.
我们没什么称呼 你也没有
We go by nuthin". And neither do you.
是你没有 长官 我是中尉
Neither do you, 'sir. l'm a lieutenant.
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
哪个机库是我们的 -17号♥
Which hangar is ours? Seventeen.
他们准备好食物和床铺了吗 -准备好了
They set up chow and cots? lt's squared away.
希望我和你说的食物是一样的
Hope you're talking about your food.
我可不想进去看到一堆
I don't want to get in there and see a bunch
该死的冷盘
of fucking cold cuts.
军官餐饮设在机库
Officers catering is set up in the hangar.
那里有沙发 有线电视
You got couches, cable TV,
含滚轮的胶合板墙 现在看起来像一个雪茄会所
plywood walls on rollers, looks like a cigar lounge now.
很好
Good.
我的雪茄呢 头儿
Where's my cigar, chief?
(中情局总部弗吉尼亚州兰利 )
干嘛
What?
什么“干嘛”
Fucking mean"what? "
我把队伍借给你 你却来坑我
I lend you my team and you fucking hang me.
您可能已经注意到
Well, ln case you haven't noticed,
我也被坑了好吗
I'm pretty fucking hung, too.
我说的时候就不一样了 不是吗
That sounds different when I say it, doesn't it?
我的意思是… -我知道你的意思
What I meant was- I know what you meant.
你的情报最好准确无误
Your intel better fucking be spot on- -
我的情报很可靠
My intel is solid.
边境上的房♥子装了窃听器
The house on the border is wired,
圣安东尼奥的房♥子里有那么多摄像头
house in San Antonio's got so many fucking cameras
我们都能拍个真人秀了
we could shoot a God damn reality show.
这正是我担心的
That's what I'm fucking worried about.
我们走吧
Let's go.
坐到这里来
Down here.
我希望你离我足够近 这样我发飙的时候
I want you close enough that if I yell
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表