剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
他们也会讨厌你的
And they'll hate you, too.
那为什么还和他们打交道
Then why be around them?
因为他们为你选择的不仅仅是丈夫
Because it's not just husbands they choose for you.
他们也选择你的朋友吗
They choose your friends, too?
他们选择了一切
They choose it all.
这操蛋的一天
This fucking day.
天啊 你不敲门吗
Jesus, don't you knock?
我为什么要敲门 凯特 这是我的房♥子
Why would I knock, Kate? It's my fucking house.
你父亲呢
Where's your father?
门廊 不然在哪里
Porch. Where else?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
迈克尔 夫人
Michael, ma'am.
我们早就不是夫人了
Oh, we're way past ma'am.
你有手♥机♥吗 迈克尔
You got a phone, Michael?
有
I do.
给我
Give it to me.
-你想要我的 -给我
You want my-- - Give it to me.
你又不知道密♥码♥
You don't even know the code.
喂
Hello.
嗨 我是凯特的妈妈
Hi, this is Kate's mom.
哦 嗨
Oh, hi.
准备好让我去接他了吗
You ready for me to pick him up?
我撞见你儿子在干蹭
I walked in on your son dry humping
我半裸的女儿 所以我同意你来接
my half-naked daughter, so I'd say yes.
等等 他在做什么
Wait, doing what?
他会在路边等你
He'll wait for you at the curb.
呃 好的 我
Um, okay, I'll be--
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house.
-回你房♥间去 -我做错什么了
Go to your room. - What did I do wrong?
回你房♥间去
Go to your room.
告诉我我做错了什么 我就回房♥间
Tell me what I did wrong and I'll go to my room.
告诉我 我做了你在我这个年纪没做过的事
Tell me I did anything you didn't do at my age.
顺便说一句 你不能每六个月就来一次
And, by the way, you can't just show up every six months.
扮演父母 立下规矩
Play parent, and "lay down the law."
什么规矩 你的规矩根本不重要
What law? Your law doesn't even matter.
我的规矩是唯一重要的
My law is the only thing that matters.
我是你妈 是我把你带到这个世界的
I'm your mother. I brought you into this world.
我让你这么做了吗
Did I ask you to do that?
我尖叫着被拉进这个世界
I was pulled into this world, screaming.
拜托
Oh, come on.
没人问我想不想来
Nobody bothered to ask if I wanted to be here.
但我还是来了
And yet I'm here, anyway.
所以我会选择如何度过我的人生 非常感谢
So I'll choose how I spend my time here, thank you very much.
如果你想把我赶出你家
And if you want to kick me out of your house?
好啊 动手吧 我会熬过去的
Fine. Do it. I'll survive.
但别以为你能告诉我如何过我
But don't think you can tell me how to live the life
从未要求你给我的生活
that I never asked for you to give me.
好的 给我一个更清晰的胆管图像
All right, give me a better image of the bile duct,
但我建议你接受
but I say take it.
胰腺头部看起来很急性
It looks acute to the head of the pancreas.
我看得出是怎样的 汤姆
Yeah, I know what it looks like, Tom.
但我们的工作就是排除可能性
But we are in the business of eliminating possibilities.
我没看到异常 我没看到
I see no abnormalities, I see no...
汤姆 该死的外科医生
Tom. Fucking surgeons.
作为主治医生 我命令你
As the attending, I am instructing you
切除脾脏和胆管
to remove the spleen and the bile duct.
等他五年后死于脑膜炎
When he dies of meningitis in five years,
我会在诉讼中提醒你这一点
I'll remind you of this in the law suit.
行 你就这样干啊 在证人席上
Yeah, you do that. You do that, right on the stand.
这个混♥蛋♥ -我听到了
This asshole. - I heard that.
我故意让你听见的 汤姆
I wanted you to hear it, Tom.
我看得出今天大家都很忙
I can see it's Monday for everyone.
这一整周都会忙到死
This is gonna be a week of Mondays.
我不想说太多 但是我们的女儿
I hate to pour on, but our daughter was having
在我们的沙发上亲热
quite the petting session on our sofa.
我们有规定的
We have rules about that.
规定
Rules?
对 隔着衣物都没关系 但不准脱下
Yeah, anything over the jeans is fine, but they stay on.
她不会轻易脱衣服
She has discretion with her shirt.
不会轻易脱衣服
Discretion with the shirt.
我牺牲了顶部来保护底部
I sacrificed the top to protect the bottom.
你在谈判中做了一些让步
You left some meat on the bone in negotiation there.
应该和她母亲商量一下吧
You should have consulted with her mother.
我什么时候才有机会呢
When was I gonna do that?
我要去洗个澡 你还要弄多久
I'm going to go take a shower. How long is this going to last?
那要看他什么时候开始按我说的做了
Well, it depends on when he starts doing what I fucking ask.
喔
Woo!
去他妈的
Fuck it.
谢谢
Thanks.
除非你想来点更烈的
Unless you care for something stronger.
现在是凌晨两点
It's two in the morning.
我在度假 你也是
I'm on vacation. So are you.
才不是
Not really.
你可以是
You could be.
是啊 我缺乏无尽假期的信托基金
Yeah, I lack the trust fund for endless vacation.
你不需要信托基金
You don't need a trust fund.
只需要找个有信托基金的人
Just need to find a guy with one.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
停下
Stop it.
我说真的
I fucking mean it.
哦 她是个斗士
Ooh, she's a fighter.
我要回房♥间了
I'm off to my room.
太好了
Perfect.
恢复精力了吗
Get your second wind?
我来拿点水
Just getting some water.
你怎么了
What the fuck happened to you?
我没事
Nothing. I'm fine.
那贱♥人♥会空手道什么的
Bitch knows karate or something.
-不行就是不行 花♥花♥公♥子♥ -来吧
No means no, player. - Come on.
我们要去嘿♥咻♥了 -我也是
All right, we're gonna crash. - Yeah. Me, too.
妈的
Fuck.
先生很晚了
Sir, it's late.
我带你去你的房♥间
Let me show you to your room.
这间有人了
This one is taken.
我知道我房♥间在哪
I know where my room is.
我们去那边吧
Let's walk that way.
艾迪德小姐
Miss Adid?
没事吧
Everything okay?
最近都不太好
I've had better days.
如果你需要我们 我们就在附近
We're around if you need us.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我们占了RTP的29% SDR呢
So we're 29% of our RTP. What's in the SDR?
持有1180亿美元 分配1♥1♥4♥0亿美元
118 billion in holdings, 1♥1♥4♥ in allocations.
我会从伦敦开始
I'd start with London.
我同意
I agree.
跟限额交易一样有道理
Makes as much sense as cap and trade.
还有其他报纸报道这个吗
Any other paper claiming this?
只有伦敦报
Just London.
首相今天到底想隐瞒什么
What's the Prime Minister trying to hide today, I wonder?
这是个大问题
It's a real problem.
政♥府♥过度使用媒体来宣传
Government has overused media to push a narrative,
现在没人相信报纸上的东西了
now nobody believes anything they read.
所以没办法发布合法信息
So there's no way to release legitimate information
让所有人都注意到它
and get anyone to pay attention to it.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't plant it.
我没有
I didn't.
这个报道对我有什么好处
How does that story help me?
不确定 我不知道你的工作量
Not sure. I don't know your case load.
伊♥拉♥克♥的石油生产恢复正常了吗
Is Iraq's oil production back to normal?
上个月一亿桶
Hundred million barrels last month.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表