剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
在那个位置为我们的攻击做好准备。
at that location prepared for our assault.
充其量,我的团队需要一个小时才能确保位置。
At best, it takes my team an hour to secure the location.
在那段时间里,我该死的保证
And during that time I God damn guarantee
他们脱衣搜查了她
they've strip searched her
并製作了一部我们不想要在互联网上的家庭电影。
and made a home movie we don't want on the internet.
不管怎样,她都死了。
She was dead either way.
我选择保护我的团队
I chose to protect my team
以及我们运营的神圣性。
and the sanctity of our operation.
检查下一个纹身。
Check the next one for tattoos.
她的每一寸。
Every inch of her.
该死的溷蛋。
Fucking asshole.
彙报不愉快是有原因的,乔。
Debriefs are unpleasant for a reason, Joe.
我可以向你保证,他的彙报会是这样,甚至更糟。
I can assure you his debrief will be that and worse.
好。
Good.
接下来呢?
What next?
去布拉格。再做一个。
Go to Bragg. Make another one.
这不是你的错,乔。
It's not your fault, Joe.
她骗了你。
She lied to you.
我信任她。
I trusted her.
我比这更清楚。
I know better than that.
二十二岁。
Twenty two years-old.
她的一生都在她面前
Her whole life ahead of her
我刚刚在上面投下了一枚导弹。
and I just dropped a missile on it.
你说你不喜欢他们,但我从来没有
You say you don't like them but I've never
看到你尝试它们。
seen you try them.
我试过了。
I've tried them.
蜂蜜,粗粒没有味道。
Honey, grits don't have a taste.
它们的味道就像你放进去的任何东西。
They taste like whatever you put in it.
我把乳酪放进去,因为你喜欢乳酪。
And I put cheese in it because you like cheese.
这不是味道。是质地。
It's not the taste. It's the texture.
妈妈!
Mom!
哦!哦,我的上帝。。。
Oh! Oh my God...
你这麽大。
You're so big.
让我看看你。
Let me see you.
没有电♥话♥?
No phone call?
以为我会给你一个惊喜。
Thought I'd surprise you.
好吧,你实现了你的目标。
Well, you achieved your goal.
你饿了?
You hungry?
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
我讨厌她在这裡。
I hate it when she's here.
嘿。我们不这麽说。吃完饭。
Hey. We don't say that. Finish your meal.
你,吃完你愿意吃的东西。
You, finish whatever it is you're willing to eat.
当你先打电♥话♥时,
When you call first,
我可以下载你关于他们一直在做什麽的资讯。
I can download you on what they've been doing.
然后他们不会在晚餐时被伏击
Then they aren't ambushed at dinner
你有话要说。
and you have something to say.
我不知道我会回来。
I didn't know I was coming back.
想过留在布拉格,明天打电♥话♥,但是...
Thought about staying at Bragg, calling tomorrow, but...
你不需要许可就可以回家。
You don't need permission to come home.
我只是想让着陆更柔和。
I'm just trying to make the landing softer.
院子看起来不错。
Yard looks nice.
你是在沙漠里保持健康,我明白了。
You're staying fit out there in the desert, I see.
谁说沙漠?
Who said desert?
只是一个猜测。
Just a guess.
你看到有人了吗?
You seeing anyone?
不,不是真的。
No. Not really.
你?
You?
只。。。你知道的。去感受一些东西。
Just... You know. To feel something.
什麽。。。
Anything...
这就是我的意思不是真的。
That's what I meant by not really.
你是对的。我应该先打电♥话♥。
You're right. I should've called first.
然后每个人都知道如何扮演自己的角色。
Then everyone knows how to play their role.
你住多久?
How long you staying?
没多久。
Not long.
好吧,他们说爱就是你所需要的一切。
Well, they say love is all you need.
这不是一句说法,宝贝。那是一首歌♥。
That's not a saying, baby. That's a song.
如果你的剧院是中东,
If your theater is the Middle East,
我有七个可以工作,但是这个...
I have seven that could work, but this one...
他妈的吹斗手,这个女孩。
Fucking pipe hitter, this girl.
她来自墨西哥,杰克。
She's from Mexico, Jack.
父亲是叙利亚人,母亲来自哈利斯科州。
Father's Syrian, mother from Jalisco.
穆♥斯♥林♥?-天主教。
Muslim? - Catholic.
她的阿♥拉♥伯语怎麽样?
How's her Arabic?
乾淨。完成了四门语言课程。
Clean. Done four language courses.
跟上它很好...
Keeps up with it good...
她在阿富汗巡迴演出?-二。
She did a tour in Afghanistan? - Two.
在我们抓住她之前,她是原力侦察员。
She was Force Recon before we got her.
H.A.L.O. 在乡下跳跃。
H.A.L.O. jumps in country.
第一次去就通过了S.E.R.E.学校的考试。
Passed S.E.R.E. school on her first go.
她是个该死的流氓。
She's a fucking gangster.
她是个他妈的踢门人。
She's a fucking door kicker.
他妈的我要用踢门人做什麽,杰克?
Fuck am I gonna do with a door kicker, Jack?
她有脑子。她测试了前百分之十
She's got a brain. She tested top ten percent
在军官的规模上。
on the officer's scale.
她已经接受了六个月的插入训练。
She's been in insertion training for six months.
我告诉你。
I'm telling you.
我不喜欢为我挑选的资产,杰克。
I don't like my assets picked for me, Jack.
你自己看吧。
See for yourself.
曼努埃洛斯,黑斯廷斯。在坑裡。
Manuelos, Hastings. In the pit.
黑斯廷斯中士。
Sergeant Hastings.
给他一个头盔。- 我不需要头盔。
Give him a helmet. - I don't need a helmet.
你需要一个头盔。
You're gonna need a helmet.
是的,我们拭目以待。
Yeah, we'll see about that.
哦!
Oh!
就像和他妈的浣熊打架一样!
Like fighting a fucking raccoon!
告诉你你需要一个头盔。
Told you you needed a helmet.
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
放心吧,曼努埃洛斯。我不是军官。
At ease, Manuelos. I'm not an officer.
你和谁在一起?
Who are you with?
特别活动。
Special Activities.
你想要你的机会,所以它就在这裡。
You wanted your chance, so here it is.
什麽时候?-机要。
When? - Classified.
哪裡?-机要。
Where? - Classified.
我还没有审查完你。
I'm not done vetting you yet.
在他们让我参加该计划之前,我已经过审查。
I was vetted before they let me in the program.
不是我的程式。
Not my program.
当母狮队刚成立时,
When the Lioness team was first formed,
我们只需要女兵
we just needed female soldiers
对女性叛乱分子进行搜查和审讯。
to frisk and interrogate female insurgents.
我们不能让一个男人跑他的手
We can't have a man running his hand
在一些穆♥斯♥林♥少年的腹股沟上。
over some Muslim teenager's groin.
它已经演变成什麽...
What it has evolved to...
我们现在要做的是找到妻子和女朋友
What we do now is locate the wives and the girlfriends
以及这些高价值目标的女儿,
and daughters of these high-value targets,
我们在他们附近安排了一名特工。
and we place an operative close to them.
特工与他们交朋友。
The operative makes friends with them.
赢得他们的信任。
Earns their trust.
把我们引向目标,我们杀死目标。
Leads us to the target, and we kill the target.
有些人可能会认为这很残酷
Some might consider that cruel
在正义的界限之外。
and outside the lines of what's just.
你觉得怎麽样?
What do you think?
我想如果你不作弊,你就不是在尝试,女士。
I think if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin', ma'am.
你有纹身吗?
You got any tattoos?
不,夫人。
No, ma'am.
证明给我看。
Prove it.
所有这一切。
All of it.
抬起你的手臂。
Lift your arms.
这些是什麽?
What are those?
从香烟。
From cigarettes.
转身。
Turn around.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表