剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
The people who control the bell.
现在我们有进展了
Now we're getting somewhere.
你表现得好像不知道一样
You act like you don't know this.
我不知道
I don't.
我喜欢你天真的样子
I love it when you act naive.
我不是天真 我只是好奇
I'm not naive, I'm just curious.
如果你真的很好奇 你应该问我是谁在敲钟
If you're really curious, you should ask me who rings it.
嘿
Hey.
你起得真早
You're up early.
你不在的时候我睡不着
Yeah, well I don't sleep when you're gone.
我总是不在
I'm always gone.
所以我熬出了白头发和眼袋 我很担心
That's why I have grey hair and bags. I worry.
给你
Here.
看来你也没睡觉
Looks like you don't sleep either.
这次很难
This one was hard.
看得出来
I can see that. Yeah.
过来
Come here.
没事了 宝贝 你回家了
It's okay, baby. You're home now.
真的很难
It was really hard.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表