剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
是的
Yes, ma'am.
多有爱的战争啊
What a lovely war.
预期的联♥系♥点是什么
And what is the anticipated point of contact?
婚礼
A wedding.
地点呢 -未知
Location Unknown.
甚至新娘也不知道
Even to the bride.
但我们确实有个日期
But we do have a date.
12月7日
December 7th.
真讽刺
lronic.
我们把这次任务命名为黄夹克行动
We're naming this mission Operation Yellow Jacket.
启动或执行的授权代码是“梅宝”
Your authorization code to launch or execute is"Mabel. "
重复一遍 梅宝
I repeat, Mabel.
我无法和母狮取得联♥系♥ 又该怎么把这个消息
And how am I supposed to relay that to the Lioness
传达给母狮呢
when I have no contact with her?
这不是我的问题
Not my problem.
一旦他们出发去参加婚礼
Once they depart for the wedding,
这次行动的指挥官将转移到战情室
command of this operation will move to the situation room.
你们两个在那里监督 明白吗
You will both oversee from there, understood?
你为什么要接管我们的行动
Why are you taking over our operation?
因为你的队伍在州际公路上交火了
Because your team had a fire- fight on the interstate
然后在美国中部执行了一次刺杀任务
then executed a kill mission in Middle America
还炸毁了一座房♥子来销毁证据
then blew up a fucking house to destroy the evidence.
你可以在叙利亚做你想做的事
You can do that kind of shit all you want in Syria.
但你在这里不能随心所欲
You don't get to do it here.
你现在可以去做那些T恤了 拜伦
You can go and make those T- shirts now, Byron.
就这样
That's all.
谢谢 -谢谢你能来
Thank you. Thanks for coming.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck was that about?
别在这儿说 到兰利找我
Not here. Meet me in Langley.
凯特琳 -别再说了
Kaitlyn. Not another fucking word.
我的团队 -别在这里说
My team. Not the place.
我需要十分钟
I need ten minutes.
这个问题仍然存在
This problem will still be here.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
你知道吗
You know what?
有进来的脚印 却没有出去的脚印
There's footsteps in but there's no footsteps out.
天啊 -什么鬼
Oh, God. What the fuck? !
迈卡 迈卡 迈卡
Micah! Micah! Micah!
我们为什么要看这个
Oh! Why the fuck are we watching this?
我得开着灯睡觉了
I'm gonna have to sleep with the fucking lights on.
迈卡
Micah!
电影就这么结束了吗
That's it That's the end of the movie?
还没有
Not yet.
电影到此结束
That's the end of the movie.
为什么会有人花钱看这些玩意
Why would anyone pay to have the shit scared
吓自己两个小时
out of them for two hours?
我吓出心理阴影了
l'm gonna need therapy after that.
就像坐过山车一样
lt's like the roller coaster.
你为什么要坐过山车
Why do you ride the roller coaster?
我不坐过山车
I don't ride the rollercoaster.
害怕过山车
Scared of rollercoasters.
不 我才不怕过山车
No, I'm not fucking scared of the rollercoaster.
我是怕18岁拿最低工资的孩子
I'm scared of the 18 year- old making minimum wage
来操作它
to operate it.
现在我们得看些喜剧或悲剧
Now we have to watch something funny or sad
来让恐惧消失
to get it out of our brains.
哪一个
Which one?
在受到精神创伤之后 我不想看
I don't want to watch something depressing
压抑的东西
after being traumatized.
那就浪漫的吧
Romance then.
《恋恋笔记本》你看过《恋恋笔记本》吗
Um, "Notebook. "You seen"The Notebook? "
我什么都没看过 -好吧
I haven't seen anything. Okay.
你接下来会哭的 感动的落泪
Well, now you will cry, but a good cry,
一种“世间还有真爱”的猛女落泪
a"love exists in the world" kind of cry.
我想我喝醉了
I think I'm drunk.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
没有
No.
其中一条腿肯定是中空的
One of those legs must be hollow.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
有个三人团伙想抢劫房♥子
Uh, group of three tried to rob the house.
我们把他们制♥服♥了
We're holding them now.
今天真操蛋
This fucking day.
我猜你不想我们打电♥话♥给当地警局
Assuming you don't want us calling local P. D.
我绝对不希望你这么做
I definitely do not want you doing that.
稍等
Hold on.
挺好玩的 是吧
Well, that was pretty fun, huh?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要喝得烂醉如泥了
I am about to get really drunk.
是我的话就先不喝了
I would hold off on that.
我喝得正兴起
Mm. l'm pretty committed.
还记得你欠我的人情吗
Remember that favor you fucking owe me?
记得
Yeah.
我需要你还了
I need it.
你能在电♥话♥里描述一下问题吗
Can you describe the problem over the phone?
我的朋友遇到了一些不知天高地厚的年轻人
My friends ran into some wayward young men.
我需要那些人尽快失忆
I need those men to get amnesia real fucking fast.
我要去哪 -汉普顿
Where am I going Hamptons.
凯特琳会给我准备一架飞机
ls Kaitlyn gonna clear me a jet
还是要我开七个小时的车
or do I have to drive for seven hours?
你能给他弄架飞机吗
Can you get him a jet?
飞机会准备好的
The jet will be ready.
好吧 我封口费的预算是多少
AlI right, what's my budget on hush money?
如果每人超过十万 他们就会买♥♥一辆车
lf it's more than ten apiece they'll just buy a car
撞毁它 然后把一切都告诉警♥察♥
wreck it and tell the police everything.
十万 -我马上去
Ten. l'm on my way.
我把地址发给你
I'lI text you the address.
发到一次性手♥机♥上
Text it to the burner.
议员先生
Congressman.
我左后方有个《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的记者
There's a reporter for the Post over my left shoulder.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是尽一份力
Just doing my part.
我不信
I don't buy it.
他们太沮丧了
They were too upset.
这场胜利太大了
And that was too big a win.
圣安东尼奥是借口
San Antonio is the excuse.
他们对阿姆罗希没有决心
They don't have the resolve on Amrohi.
他给伊♥斯♥兰♥国 塔♥利♥班♥ 真♥主♥党提供资金
He funnels money to ISIS, Taliban, Hezbollah
任何恐怖组织他都会资助
any terrorist group with their hand out he funds.
逊尼派 什叶派 他根本不在乎
Sunni, Shia, he doesn't give a shit.
我很惊讶沙特人没有亲手了结他
I'm surprised the Saudis haven't killed him themselves.
唯一说得通的理由是
The only thing that makes sense is
他们想破坏这个地区的稳定
they want the region destabilized.
我想我们也是
Us too, l guess.
我看不出这有什么政♥治♥好处
I don't see a single political benefit from that.
也看不到人♥权♥的好处
I certainly don't see the human rights benefit.
我也看不出
I don't either.
但这就是目前的情况
But that's how this is presenting
我们必须找出原因
and we have to figure out why.
我要去洗手间
I need to go to the bathroom.
尿裤子
Piss your pants.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
我可不会收拾
I'm not cleaning that shit up.
天啊 看起来很好玩
Jesus! This looks like fun.
你知道他们为什么让你这样坐着吗
You know why they get you sitting on your heels like that?
因为你的双腿从膝盖以下会发麻
Cause your legs fall asleep from the knees down.
如果你想站起来跑
So if you try to get up and run,
你就会摔个狗吃屎
you fall flat on your fucking face.
你给老子坐好
Sit the fuck down!
只有懂这些小把戏的人才是专业人士
Only people who know that little trick are professionals.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表