剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
他他妈的在做什麽?
What in the fuck is he doing?
你看到我11点钟的那个人,200米外吗?
You see that guy at my 11 o'clock, 200 meters out?
也许他们在教战术的那天他生病了。
Maybe he was sick the day they taught tactics.
等。什麽?
Wait. What is that?
看起来他在拖什麽东西。
Looks like he's dragging something.
嗯。
Mm-hm.
这傢伙在干什麽?
What is this guy doing?
你想被枪杀?
You trying to get shot?
这是我的植物。
It's my plant.
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
我被吹了。
I'm blown.
你以为你被吹了还是知道你被吹了?
You think you're blown or you know you're blown?
我被吹了。
I'm blown.
如何?
How?
她看到了十字架。
She saw the cross.
十字架。什麽十字架?
The cross. What cross?
我的十字架,...
My cross, the...
什麽他妈的十字架?
What fucking cross?
在我这边。
On my side.
在我的肋骨上。
On my ribs.
从我哥哥去世的时候开始。
From when my brother died.
一个印有他名字的纹身...
A tattoo with his name...
还有一个十字架...
And a cross...
每个人都知道还是只有她?
Does everyone know or just her?
每个人 都。他们现在在追捕我。
Everyone. They're hunting me now.
你在大院裡?
You in the compound?
我在它下面。
I'm under it.
我们在路上。
We're on our way.
这傢伙到底在干什麽?
What in the fuck is this guy doing?
我们可以射杀这个溷蛋吗?
Can we just shoot this fucker?
我的意思是,鲍勃-奥,我们他妈的在这裡做什麽?
I mean, Bob-O, what the fuck are we doing here?
他没有武装。
He's not armed.
我们现在就行动!她的封面被吹了!
We move now! Her cover's blown!
首长,我们得滚。
Chief, we gotta roll.
是萌萌哒哒射他!
It's det cord. Shoot him!
现在压制火力!
Suppressing fire now!
上那50个!
Get on that 50!
霍格3-3,这是阿♥拉♥巴马州2-7
Hawg 3-3, this is Alabama 2-7
立即发出 CAS 请求,结束。
with an immediate CAS request, over.
阿♥拉♥巴马州 2-7 这是霍格 3-3,发送它。
Alabama 2-7 this is Hawg 3-3, send it.
Hawg 3-3,控制类型2。
Hawg 3-3, control type 2.
枪只在头顶的目标上。
Guns only on target from the overhead.
敌人在开阔地带。
Enemy pax in the open.
270度100米,以黄烟为标志。
270 degrees for 100 meters, marked by yellow smoke.
危险在我的命令下关闭。
Danger close on my command.
啪!
Pop smoke!
抽烟。
Smoke out.
清热。
Cleared hot.
让您的团队做好行动准备。
Get your team ready to move.
山 姆。我们走吧!加油。
Sam. Let's go! Come on.
我过来!
I'm coming over!
你这边!你这边!
Your side! Your side!
六点钟。- 两点钟!两点钟!
Six o'clock. - Two o'clock! Two o'clock!
我能听到他们的声音。
I can hear them.
他们来了。
They're coming.
他们来了!
They're coming!
我要让你静音。
I'm going to mute you.
我需要一个他妈的预计到达时间。
I need a fucking ETA.
我们到了。重阻力。
We're here. Heavy resistance.
这不会很快。
This won't be quick.
鲍比,别废话了,你能得到她吗?
Bobby, no bullshit, can you get her?
我永远不会拒绝。
I'll never say no.
我必须做出决定。你明白吗?
I have to make a decision. You understand that?
收到。我们要战斗,直到你成功。
Roger that. We're gonna fight 'till you make it.
先生,我有一个问题。高压资产遭到入侵。
Sir, I have a problem. An HV asset is compromised.
我有一个团队接近该地点。
I have a team approaching the location.
请指教。
Please advise.
您是否与资产有联繫?
Are you in contact with the asset?
我是。-现在?
I am. - Now?
没关係。我知道该怎麽做。
Nevermind. I know what to do.
保持海拔500米。
Maintain altitude at 500 meters.
不要参与。
Do not engage.
收到。固定到位。
Roger that. Holding in place.
死神1-4,这是阿♥拉♥巴马州2-7,
Reaper 1-4, this is Alabama 2-7,
设置威士卡-威士卡-阿尔法-尼纳的位置。
set position for whiskey-whiskey-alpha-niner.
死神准备好了。
Reaper's ready.
确认理货目标。
Confirm tally target.
死神是理货目标。
Reaper is tally target.
清热。
Cleared hot.
武器离开。
Weapon away.
我靠。
Holy shit.
215!
215!
哟,克鲁兹,得到了什麽?
Yo, Cruz, whatchu got?
你给我摇一摇?
You get me a shake?
你说汉堡。这就是我得到的。
You said burger. That's what I got.
我给你发了汉堡简讯。然后我给你发简讯摇了摇。
I texted you burger. Then I texted you shake.
婊♥子♥,你看不懂吗?- 不要叫我婊♥子♥。
Bitch, can't you read? - Don't call me bitch.
但你是。
But you are.
愚蠢的该死的婊♥子♥。
Dumb fucking bitch.
每小时工作七美元。
Working for seven dollars an hour.
嘿,你今晚赚了多少钱?
Hey, how much you make tonight?
500.- 我不会为了钱摇晃我的屁♥股♥。
500. - I won't shake my ass for money.
婊♥子♥,我是一个舞者。
Bitch, I'm a dancer.
婊♥子♥,你♥他♥妈♥是个脱衣舞娘。
Bitch, you're a fucking stripper.
你♥他♥妈♥叫我什麽,婊♥子♥?
What the fuck you call me, bitch?
哟,冷静!- 还有他妈的锄头!
Yo, chill! - And a fucking hoe!
训练你的婊♥子♥,溷蛋。
Train your bitch, motherfucker.
他妈的你怎麽了?- 哦,你现在站在她一边?
Fuck's wrong with you? - Oh, you taking her side now?
你♥他♥妈♥怎麽了?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
♪ Attractin' all the dogs But work for me ♪
♪ 吸引所有的狗 但为我♪工作
♪ 在我身上工作 她在我♪身上工作
♪ Workin' me She workin' me ♪
♪ 紧急 它催促我 ♪
♪ Urgently It be urgin' me ♪
♪ 请♪放下顶部并拉上窗帘
♪ Just let up the top And close the curtain, please ♪
对不起。
I'm sorry.
该死的,对不起。
Goddam right you sorry.
去他妈的床上。
Go to fucking bed.
♪ 她只是弹出活泼说我伤了她的膝盖 ♪
♪ She just popped the Perky Say I hurt her knees ♪
♪ 她伤害了我,手腕强壮,大力士 ♪
♪ She hurtin' me, Wrist strong, Hercules ♪
♪ 她伤害了我,手腕强壮,大力士 ♪
♪ She hurtin' me, Wrist strong, Hercules ♪
需要用那个婊♥子♥换一个新模型。
Need to trade that bitch for a new model.
新车型和更少的里程。
New model and less miles.
这不是他妈的真♥相♥。
Ain't that the fucking truth.
你去哪儿』?
Where you goin'?
浴室。
Bathroom.
你去哪儿』?
Where you goin'?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你♥他♥妈♥怎麽了?
What the fuck happened to you?
你不再摇屁♥股♥了?
You don't shake your ass no more?
摇晃你的屁♥股♥是我们他妈的相遇的方式!
Shaking your ass is how we fucking met!
现在你吊着汉堡,你觉得它高尚吗?
Now you sling burgers and you think it's noble?
不喝酒,不抽烟,不操。
Don't drink, won't smoke, won't fuck.
就像,你♥他♥妈♥的怎麽了...
Like, what the fuck is wrong with yo...
我他妈的要杀了你!
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
説明!
Help!
有人他妈的帮我!
Somebody fucking help me!
有人帮我!
Somebody help me!
不!不!
No! No!
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
问题在我和她之间。
Problem's between me and her.
不会了。
Not anymore.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表