剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
她在盯目标
She's on the mark.
能换人吗
Can you pull and replace?
这里不行 -我会待在附近
Not here. - I'll stay close.
让她尽可能联♥系♥我们
Have her reach out when she can.
这是怎么回事
Fuck was that about?
是关于我们的事
That was about us.
两杯桑迪亚斯龙舌兰
Two Solento Sandias.
那是什么
What's that?
西瓜汁加伏特加
Watermelon juice and vodka.
嘿
Hey!
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you. - Asshole.
啊
Ah!
你想打架吗
You wanna go?
快走
Come on!
你没事吧
You okay?
我带你离开这里
Let's get you out of here.
克鲁兹
Cruz...
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
她被绑♥架♥了
She's been snatched.
白人男性 浅蓝色衬衫 棕褐色裤子
White male, pale blue shirt, tan pants.
他们从酒吧北边出去了
They're exiting the north side of club.
我们走吧
Let's go.
搞什么 伙计 看路啊
What the hell, man? Come on!
扎拉
Zara!
扎拉还在里面
Zara's still inside!
我们会回去找她 在车上给她打电♥话♥
We will come back for her. Call her from the car.
兰迪 你看到她了吗
Randy, do you see her?
是的 她在往北移♥动♥
Yeah, she's moving north.
她在酒店外面
She's outside the hotel.
她停下了 在树林里
She stopped moving. In the trees.
东北方向400米
Four hundred meters north east.
在树林里 你们十二点方向 两百米
In the trees, two hundred meters, your 12:00.
你太让人饥渴难耐了
You're so fucking hot.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
过来
Come here.
操
Aw, fuck.
好的
Okay, all right.
怎么样 怎么样
What do you got, what do you got?
心率44
Heart rate 44.
正在检测 正在检测
We're looking, we're looking, we're looking.
38 好的 我有东西能唤醒她
38, okay, I got something here to wake us up.
来吧 -是的
Here we go. Oh, yeah. Alright.
好了
Okay.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck? What the fuck?
好了
Okay.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
没事了
All right, now, yeah.
把她带回屋里 马上
Get her back to the house. Now.
好的
Yes, ma'am.
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck!
把他腿拉开
Stretch him out.
我们在阿富汗就是这样对待强♥奸♥犯的
This is what we did to rapists in Afghanistan.
它能有效阻止惯犯
It was highly effective at stopping habitual offenders,
你显然就是其中一个
of which you clearly are.
你在医院解释的时候
When you try to explain this at the hospital,
我强烈建议你告诉他们你没有见到袭击者
I highly recommend you tell them you never saw your attackers.
因为如果你说了任何事
Because if you tell them anything...
我们会宰了你
we'll fucking kill you.
给我取DNA样本
Get me DNA samples.
克鲁兹 放松 放松
Cruz, relax. Relax.
放松 克鲁兹 放松
Relax. Hey, Cruz, relax.
这样做太早了
It was too soon for this.
我们已经打入内部了
We're in it now.
你没有秘密工作的能力
You don't have the skills for clandestine work.
我可以 我会学的
I can. I'll learn.
这个世界上有恶人强盗 还有目标
There's bogeys, bandits, and marks in this world.
没别的了
And nothing else.
他们不信任我
They don't trust me.
我只是想融入大家
I was trying to fit in.
如果她不能在纽约撑过周末
If she can't manage a weekend in New York,
又怎么去利雅得或者大马士革
how is she going to navigate Riyadh or Damascus?
给她水
Get her water.
我们从来没有离一级目标
We've never had anyone this close
这么接近过
to a tier one target before.
她混进去了
She's in.
我会帮她的
I'll get her there.
我们还有别的选择吗
What choice do we have?
婚礼在迪拜举♥行♥
The wedding's in Dubai.
她希望在那里
That's where she wants it.
她的心愿得到了满足
And she gets what she wants.
我们可以在那里掩护她
We can cover her there.
如果你能坚持到那个时候
If you can make it that long.
我可以的
I can make it.
我得跟你说点别的事
I need to talk to you about something else.
我女儿出了车祸
My daughter was in an accident.
明早做手术
Surgery's in the morning.
我们能边走边谈吗
Can we talk on the way there?
我们可以在路上谈
Yeah, we can talk on the way.
我以为你想谈谈
Thought you wanted to talk.
我们会的
We will.
跟我说说那场车祸
Tell me about the accident.
我不知道 因为我当时不在场
I don't know. 'Cause I wasn't there.
我在这里
I'm fucking here.
别责怪自己
Don't do that to yourself.
那我还能怪谁呢
No? Then else who do I blame?
如果不怪我
If not me?
我不知道你和埃罗尔是怎么做到的
I don't know how you and Errol did it. I really don't.
我们做了什么 -守在一起
What did we do? - Stayed together.
养育家庭
Raised a family.
你是来谈德克萨斯的事 那我们就谈德克萨斯的事
You're here to talk Texas, so... Let's talk Texas.
你的人被边境巡逻队的监控拍到
Your team is on Border Patrol surveillance footage
在执行紧急撤离时 造成多人伤亡
performing a hot extraction with multiple casualties.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表