剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
She gave you this?
为什么不和她一起飞过去
Why not fly with her?
她要先去利雅得
She's going to Riyadh first.
你信任她一个人坐商业航♥班♥吗
You trust her on a commercial flight alone?
现在叫我如何相信
How can I trust this now?
重装上阵的压力很大
Going under is stressful.
真实的界限总是模糊不清
The lines of what is real always get blurred.
特别是对于没受过训练的人
With someone that has no training
也许她没暴露
Maybe she doesn't show.
这次赌一把
We punt this one.
如果我们失去了这次行动 就拯救了这个项目
We lose the op, we save the program.
我只是需要睡觉和思考 试着让我的头脑清醒
I just need to sleep and think and try to get my fucking head right.
我们需要我们的队员回来
We need our Marine back.
你要记住你为什么而战
You need to remember what you're fighting for.
我知道
l know.
我就说她错过了航♥班♥
say she misses her flight.
和我们一起去巴塞罗那
Takes a ride with us to Barcelona.
从那里出发 凯尔可以跟踪
Travels on from there. Kyle can shadow.
你有没有经历过一场自认为必死无疑的战斗
Have you ever been in a battle you didn't think you'd survive?
恐惧想要把你卷成一团
And fear wanted to curl you in a ball
希望战斗结束 你有过这种感觉吗
and try to wish the fight away? You ever felt that?
但你一直扣着扳机
But you kept your finger on that trigger
注意力都集中在射程内 你都挺过来了
and your focus down range and you fucking fought through it.
这次也一样
This is no different.
这是一回事
lt's the same thing.
在战斗中 罪恶感会随之而来
in battle, the guilt comes after.
在这场战斗中 罪恶感从一开始就伴随着你
In this fight, the guilt is with you from the very beginning.
找个铺位 睡一会儿
Grab a bunk. Get some sleep.
洗个澡
Take a shower.
我们15点出发
We're wheels up at 1500.
我不确定她能不能振作起来
l'm not sure she can be glued back together.
我刚感受到她的陆战队员气质
l've just reached the Marine in her.
她是个战士 她能做到
She's a fighter. She can do it.
尽管如此 导弹袭击是我们最可靠的选择
AII the same, a missile strike is our surest option.
如果真到了那一步
lf it comes to that.
我知道
l know.
你知道 还是你同意
You know or you agree?
我完全不同意自己的观点
I disagree with every fiber of my being.
但我会做的
But I'll do it.
你要先回家吗
You gonna go home first?
凯特今天回家 我想看看她
Yeah. Kate gets home today. I wanna see her.
换做我也会的
I would too.
是的
Yeah.
三点出发
Wheels up at three?
嗯哼
Mm- hmm.
你还好吗 孩子
You doing okay, kiddo?
好多了
Been better.
你知道吗 你的工作是这个小组里最难的
You know, you have the hardest job on this unit.
其他事情相比都是小儿科
And there ain't a close second.
我做不了你的工作
I couldn't do your job.
五分钟都不行
Not even for five minutes.
我把事情搞得一团糟
l've made a pretty big mess of it.
嘿 你什么都没搞砸
Hey, you ain't messed nothing.
你让我们获取了重大情报
You've got us on the ace of spades.
重要的不是过程 而是结果
lt's not about how you do it. You did it.
只要别走偏了路就行
Just keep that compass pointed north, huh?
我会努力的
l'm trying.
床铺在哪里
Where are the bunks?
走廊尽头
Down the hallway
右手边的随便你挑
Take any one on the right.
谢谢 -嗯哼
Thank you. - Mm- hmm.
谢谢你
And thank you.
好了 孩子 我们走
AII right, kiddo. Let's go.
新车吗
New car?
对 我的车放不轮椅
Yeah, the wheelchair wouldn't fit in mine.
而且 我想把它绑在车顶上 所以…
Plus, l wanna strap it to the roof, so.
嗨 宝贝 -嗨 妈妈
Hi, baby. Hi, Mom.
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready for this?
还有什么会比上车更糟呢
Can't be much worse than getting in the car.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
慢稳点 -就是这样
Slow and steady. There you go.
好的 好吗
Okay. Okay?
好了
Yeah.
开始康复吧
Let the rehab begin, huh?
没错
Damn right.
欢迎回家
Okay, welcome home.
爸爸说你腿断了
When Dad said you broke it
他是指很严重的断吗
he meant you broke broke it?
嗯哼 断的不能再断了
Mm- hmm. Doesn't really get more broke.
你能走吗
Can you walk?
我看起来像能走路吗
Does it look like I can walk?
记住她还小
Remember her age.
一个月后我就能走路了
Should be in a month I can walk.
一周后我就可以用拐杖了
And then in a week I can use crutches.
我先把这个拉出来
l'm gonna get this out of the way.
好的 往后拉
AII right. Pull it back.
拿这个枕头
Get this pillow.
感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
还行
lt's fine.
看来洗澡和上厕所得靠你了 妈妈
Looks like you get shower and bathroom detail, Mom.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can you give us a minute?
嗯 谢谢 查理
Yeah. Thanks, Charlie.
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask you.
好吧 -这是个大忙
Okay. lt's a big one.
好的
Okay.
我需要你原谅我
l need you to forgive me.
原谅什么
For what?
原谅我这周不在这里
For not being here this week.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
一个我不想去的地方
Somewhere I'd rather not go to do something
去做我不想做的事 凯特
ljust, umIdon't want to do, Kate.
那为什么要这么做
Then why do it?
因为我相信这样做能拯救生命
Because I believe that doing it will save lives
妈妈 我知道他是个医生
Look, mom. l know that he's a doctor and all,
但我不能让我爸爸帮我上厕所
but I can't have my father help me use the bathroom
给我洗澡 这是妈妈的工作
and bathe me, it's a mother's job.
所以我们请了个护士过来陪我们
Which is why we have a nurse coming to stay here with us.
她会住在客房♥
And she's gonna be staying in the guest room.
好吧 问题解决了
Okay. Problem solved then.
危险吗
ls it dangerous?
你要去的地方
Where you're going?
是的
Yes.
你会死吗
Could you be killed?
是的
Yes.
你是要去杀别人吗
Are you going there to kill someone else?
我不能回答 凯特
I can't answer that, Kate.
你已经说了
You just did.
我需要你向我保证
Hey, l need you to give me your word
这是我们之间的秘密 好吗
that this stays between us, okay?
只有我们知道
And only us
你甚至不能告诉你父亲这件事
You can't even tell your father about this.
答应我
Promise me.
我保证
promise.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
非常害怕
Very scared.
你能···你能答应我你会回来吗
Can you. Can you promise me you'll come back?
做出那样的承诺就是立flag
lt'slt's bad luck to make that promise.
我保证我会尽力的
I promise you I'll try.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么了
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表