剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
你知道我说的专业是什么意思吗
You know what I mean when I say professionals?
他们以追捕 拘留
They make a living out of pursuing, detaining,
和消除他人的威胁为生
and neutralizing threats posed by others.
我们抓到谁了
Who we got?
算你走运
Lucky for you
达米安
Damian.
法明戴尔斯普林街212号♥
212 Spring Street, Farmingdale.
算你走运 我要在你的脸颊内侧
Lucky for you, l'm going to do a DNA swab
做个DNA采样 达米安
of the inside of your cheek, Damian.
你算不上什么威胁 但你是个讨厌鬼
You're not much of a threat, but you're a fucking nuisance.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
他们有武器吗
Were they armed?
手♥枪♥ 在那边
Pistols. We got em over there.
我会带走的
I'II take em with me.
张开嘴 说“啊”
AII right, open up, and say ah.
张嘴
Open up.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
好了 我们做个交易
AlI right, here's the deal we are going to make.
把手举在身前
Hold your hands out in front of you.
把手举在身前
Fucking hold your hands up in front of you!
没那么难吧
lt's not that hard.
把手伸出来
Fucking hold your hands out.
今晚不应该完全浪费时间
Tonight shouldn't be a complete waste of time.
你来这里是有目的的
I mean, you came here for something,
所以你应该得到一些东西
so you should fucking get something.
天啊 天啊
Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God!
嘿 你应该得到一些东西 对不对
Hey...you should fucking get something, right?
你知道这个是什么吗
Hm. Do you know what that is?
这是钱
That's money.
如果我再在这里见到你
But if I ever see you here again,
我们会认为你是个威胁
we're gonna consider you a threat.
如果你对任何人
And if you speak of this...
说漏了嘴
to anyone.
我会把你当成更大的威胁
I'II consider you an even bigger threat.
是的
Yeah.
然后我们就得假设
And then we're gonna have to assume
你告诉了你的家人
that you spoke to your families and.
现在他们也成了威胁
and now they're a threat too.
我说得很清楚我们是怎么处理威胁的
I made it pretty clear what we do to threats,
是吧 达米安 是吗
didn't I, Damian Yeah Yeah?
是的 你说得很清楚
Yes, yes, you did.
我想听你亲口说出来
I want to hear you say it.
你杀了他们
You...you...you kill them.
的确如此
We fucking do.
那好吧
AII right, then.
我想我们现在可以放了这些小鸽子了
I think we can turn these little pigeons loose now.
好了 站起来 我们走
AII right. Stand up. Let's go.
站起来 起来 起来 起来
Stand up. Up, up, up.
快起来 -起来
Get your ass up. Get up.
向左转 -别动 别动
Turn to your left. Stay, stay.
好了 就是这样
AlI right, there you go.
把手放在你前面那个人的肩膀上
Hands on the shoulders of the man in front of you.
达米安 你是带路的 把手放在两边
Damian, you're the lead. Keep your hands by your side.
往前走 直到我让你停下
Walk forward until I tell you to stop.
跟随我的声音
Follow my voice.
台阶 台阶
Steps. Steps.
我现在身上一股尿骚味 -台阶
I smell like piss now. Steps.
妈的
Fuck.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
好了 停
AlI right. Stop.
向右转
Turn to the right.
走向你的车 上车
You will walk forward to your car, you will get in,
开车走人
you will drive away.
不要回头看♥房♥♥子的方向
You will not look back in the direction of the house.
明白了吗 -明白
Do you understand Yes.
走
Walk.
我们的鞋呢
What about our shoes?
现在是我们的鞋了 去你♥妈♥的♥鞋
They're our shoes now. Fuck your shoes.
我就说你会哭
I said that you would cry.
你说这会是感动的落泪 但这是心碎
You said it was a good cry. This is fucking heartbreaking.
但他们懂得爱
But they knew love.
如果你没有爱 就不会心碎
Can't have heartbreak if you don't have love.
太他妈悲伤了
lt's just so fucking sad.
我永远不会知道什么是爱
I'll never know love.
但我想我也永远不会知道什么是心碎
But I guess I'II never know heartbreak either.
别嫁给他
Don't marry him.
这不是我能做主的
lt's not my choice.
这完全由你做主
lt is absolutely your choice.
你不是阿♥拉♥伯人
You are not Arab.
你可能有阿♥拉♥伯血统 但你是在这里长大的
You may have Arab ancestry, but you were raised here.
你住在这里
You live here.
你也住在这里
You live here.
我是在这里玩
I play here.
我结婚之后
When I am married
就会住在利雅得
I will live in Riyadh.
在我的国家 我的文化里
ln my country, my culture,
拒婚就是让两个家族蒙羞
to say no is to shame both families.
我会被带回利雅得 关起来或者被杀
I would be taken back to Riyadh, locked away or killed.
选择爱情对我来说就是死亡
For me to choose love would be the death of me.
轮到我了
My turn, I guess.
你爱过吗
You ever been in love?
没有
No.
我只想感受一次
I would love to feel it just once.
我也是
Me, too.
我只是想让这里
Just trying to make it
适合坐轮椅的小小家伙
a little wheelchair friendly in here.
看得出来
I can see that.
几点了 -很晚了
What time is it lt's late.
现在喝酒太晚了吧
Too late for a night cap?
睡前酒永远不嫌晚
lt's never too late for a night cap.
她今天怎么样
How was she today?
今天很难熬
Today was rough.
停止注射吗♥啡♥ 所以她很痛苦
Backed off the morphine so she's sore.
抱歉我不在
Sorry I wasn't there.
我告诉她今天会很艰难
I told her today was gonna be tough.
她没意见吗
She was okay with that?
不管你说什么都有用
Well, whatever you said worked.
不过她需要你更多的陪伴
She is gonna need more of you, though.
是的 我知道
Yeah, l know.
我知道
l know:
嘿 -嘿
Hey. Hey.
别搞权宜之计了 好吗
No more Band- Aids, okay?
从现在开始只有你和我
Just you and me from now on.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
哦 太好了
Oh, good.
在我出国之前 我们应该
We should probably bank a few sessions
多安排几个疗程
before I have to go overseas.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think that's a really good idea.
哈哈
Ha- ha!
喔
Wooo!
喔
Wooo!
我妈打电♥话♥来了
My mother called!
他们已经在马略卡岛选好了地方
They have chosen a place for Mallorca!
马略卡岛 哈哈
Mallorca! Ha ha!
那里好吗
That's good?
这是地球上最美丽的地方
lt's the most beautiful place on the earth!
等等
Wait!
喔
Whoo.
这啥情况
What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表