剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
I'll show you the bridge and walk you through it.
我们的装备呢 -在下面
Where's our gear? -Below.
给我看看
Show me.
去马略卡岛要多久
Travel time to Mallorca?
大约四个小时
'Bout four hours.
都放在这里了
Stowed everything in here.
如果西班牙海军登船 他们是不会搜查
If the Spanish navy boards they won't search
船长的住所的 除非每个人都表现得很古怪
the Captain's Quarters unless everyone acts real squirrelly.
弹♥药♥箱在壁橱里
Ammo cans are in the closets.
个人装备在其他的铺位
Personal gear is in the other berths.
可以
That'll work.
你以前开过维京号♥吗
You ever piloted a Viking before?
类似的开过 在美国开过里维耶拉斯
Similar. Ran Rivieras in the States.
类似的操作 但这个更快
Similar deal. But this is faster.
她的最高时速是40海里 所以没人能追上你
She tops out at forty knots, so nobody's catching you
如果你必须进行防御机动
and if you gotta make defensive maneuvers
不要害怕转动方向盘
don't be scared to spin the wheel.
这艘船可以停下来 完成你的指令
This bitch can sit down and get it.
收到
Roger that.
凯尔没在跟踪是吧
Kyle s not trailing, is he?
没有 他在踌躇
No, he's hanging back.
我们知道是哪栋房♥子
We know which house.
是我
Yeah.
他们倾向于把她弄出来
They're leaning toward pulling her.
她已经在去目的地的路上了
She's already en route to location.
我们还有四个小时就到了
We're about four hours away.
我只有两名探员在现场
I only have two agents con the ground.
我他妈要怎么把她弄出来
How the fuck am I supposed to get her out?
跟他们讲道理 拜伦
Reason with them, Byron.
他们担心俄♥罗♥斯♥的反应
They're worried about Russia's reaction.
他们认为总统无法应付
They don't think POTUS can navigate the wake.
我们现在不能把她弄出来 我们没有途径
We cant pull her now. We don't have the means.
也无法传达命令
And we are unable to communicate the order.
22 年来我们一直在找这个人
Twenty-two years we've been trying to get this guy.
我知道
I know.
让我来处理
Let me work on them.
该死的懦夫
Fucking cowards.
可以走了
Ready to go.
一切需要的都备齐了
Everything made the trip.
帮我们解一下绳结 好吗 -没问题
Untie us, would you? -You got it
罗斯福号♥离目标14英里
Roosevelt's 14 mikes off target.
在雷达上很容易发现她
Shell be pretty hard to miss on radar.
卫星与舰桥已取得联♥系♥
Satellite contact to the bridge.
有需要的话就喊我
Holler if you need'em.
啊 还有就不用提醒了吧 完事后把它们撕了
And, uh, shred that when you're done, needless to say.
不用提醒了 谢谢
It was needless. Thank you.
两杯 哟
Two Cups. Yo.
要不要把绳子收起 来
Feel like stowing lines?
好的 明白
Yeah, I got it.
大家把枪都放在一起
Lets put some guns together.
去他妈的
Fucking A.
搞定
We're good.
只能到这儿了
Tnat's it.
干扰了信♥号♥♥
Jammed the signal.
是啊 从现在开始她真的得靠她自己了
Yeah. She's truly on her own from here.
福塔雷萨房♥产
西班牙 马略卡岛
请把手提包给我
Your purse.
请过一下安检门
Step through please.
手举起来
Arms up.
那个人就是你的母狮吗
Is that your Lioness, right there?
她就是母狮
That is the Lioness.
这些都是保安吗
Is all this security?
没错
Correcct.
跟我来
Follow me.
你打算怎么把她弄出来
How are you planning to get her out?
谢谢提问 这就是我们一直想解释的
Thank you. That's what we've been trying to explain.
无论目标是谁 你都不能下令
You can't order a missile strike on this location
对这里进行导弹袭击
no matter who the target is.
我同意你的看法
I would tend to agree.
操作员要怎么消灭目标
How is the operator supposed to neutralize the target?
她的选择有限 -我也这么认为
She has limited options. -I would say so.
凭着她受过的训练
lt's what she's trained to do.
可她没有武器 -环境就是她的武器
She has no weapon. -The environment's her weapon.
她会找到的
She'll find one.
假设她完成了任务 然后呢
Assume she executes the mission, what then?
她设定了信标 接着移♥动♥到撤离点
She enacts a beacon, she moves to an extraction point
然后快速反应部队进行拦截
and the QRF intercepts.
好 让我把话说清楚
Okay, just so l'm clear:
给"执行任务"下个定义
define "execute the mission,"
因为她不可能在这么多保安的情况下
because there's no way she's killing this fucking guy
杀了这家伙
with all that security.
况且他都还没来呢
And he's not even here yet.
用追踪器标记目标
Mark the target with a tracker,
把目标引到我们可以通过卫星
draw the target out where we can get
进行目视确认的地方
visual confirmation through satellite.
到那时 我们可以和快速反应部队一起行动
At that point, we can strike with the QRF.
如果我们能追踪到他一个更适合做出反应的地方
We can strike with the Roosevelt if we end up tracking him back
我们就可以用罗斯福号♥来攻击他
to a location that's better suited for that response.
或者就是 如果机会来了
And if the opportunity presents itself,
她可以自己解决目标
she can neutralize the target herself.
这些都有可能
Any of these are possibilities.
艾桑 你好吗
Ehsan, how are you?
我很好 谢谢 请进
Very good, thank you. Come in.
坐吧
Sit.
你和艾莉雅一起去纽约了
You went to New York with Aaliyah?
是的 我们去为婚礼买♥♥东西了
Yeah, we went shopping for the wedding.
然后到了晚上 你哭着离开
And then at night, you leave in tears.
然后回来 再一次哭着离开
Then come back, then leave in tears again.
然后艾莉雅在第二天早上离开
Then Aaliyah leaves in the morning.
哭得更伤心
And more tears.
你都不了解她 就会为她哭泣
You don't know her to cry for her.
她也不了解你
She doessn't know you.
那么你们为什么哭呢
So, why the tears?
因为她很害怕
Because she's scared.
她爱你 但她很害怕
She loves you but she's scared.
我也会因为不同的原因害怕
I'm scared too for different reasons.
她害怕是因为她的生活即将改变
She's scared because her life is about to change,
而我害怕我的生活一成不变
and Im scared mine won't change.
女人啊
Women.
甚至连谎言说得都一样
They even tell the same lies.
她们怎么知道要说同样的谎言呢
How they know to tell the same lies,
真是玄学
it's a fucking mystery.
你不喜欢被这样对待 是吧
Dont like that, do you?
这次打得是有点猛
The fire with this one.
明天 艾莉雅就是我的妻子了
Tomorrow, Aaliyah is my wife.
而明天你就不在了
And tomorrow, there is no more you.
今晚就是告别
Tonight is goodbye.
如果你敢把我们之间的谈话告诉她
And if you tell her that we spoke
我就把你扔到海 里
I will throw you in the fucking sea.
我倒想看看你敢不敢
I'd like to see you try.
你说什么 -你听到了
What did you say? -You heard me.
如果你要这么做 我建议你带"超好玩的"过来
I suggest you bring "tons of fun" if you do,
因为我可以用你硌得慌的屁♥股♥把地板擦干净
because I could wipe the floor with your boney ass.
要么带我去见艾莉雅 要么带我去机场
Take me to Aaliyah or take me to the fucking airport.
还是去机场吧
I think airport's best.
如果我把她的小可爱送回家
If I send her little dove home,
我老婆就不会让我在新婚之夜操她了
then my wife spends our wedding night with her legs closed.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我敢打赌 她怎样都不会让你操她的
I bet she spends it with her legs closed anyway.
你从哪儿学会这么跟男人说话的
Where do you learn to speak like that to men?
谁把你养大的
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表