剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
埃克森美孚最大的合作伙伴
Exxon-Mobil's biggest partner.
还有BP
And BP.
这里的石油赚了多少
How much of that oil makes it here?
大约五个点
About five percent of it.
你有新案子了
You've got a new case.
同一个的案子 换了新目标
Same case. New target.
库德拉石油每天销♥售♥1200万桶
Qudrah Oil sells 12 million barrels a day.
每天哦
Every day.
小心别翻船了 凯特
Be careful poking that bear, Kate.
否则目标就会是你
Or the target will be on you.
今晚想去菲奥拉餐厅吃饭吗
Want to go to Fiola for dinner tonight?
当然
Yeah, sure.
埃罗尔 -嗯
Errol. - Hmm?
面向我
Face me.
那样阳光会照在我的屏幕上 我无法工作
Then the sun's on my screen and I can't work.
我会让我的助手预定7点的位置
I'll have my assistant make a reservation at seven.
6点
Six.
我两点还得起床 追踪混乱的中国市场
Gotta wake up at two, and track this mess of a Chinese market.
德州范霍恩
我们在这破地方干什么
What are we doing in this fucking relic?
这玩意有空调吗
This thing got fucking AC?
没有
Nope.
想谈谈交战规则吗
Wanna talk ROE?
干净利落地带走他
Perfect world we take him clean.
我想避免枪战
I'd like to avoid a gunfight.
我也是 但这种事很少发生
Yeah, me too, but that shit rarely happens.
那么 计划是什么
So, what's the play?
尽量避免 如果真发生了 就不惜一切代价取胜
Avoid it unless it happens then win at all costs.
我们是哪个部门的
What agency are we under?
我们的旗帜是什么 凯尔
What's our flag, Kyle?
哪个部门批准的
What fucking agency approved this?
没有授权
It's not authorized.
这次我们要单干
We're off the rez on this one.
你知道这些警车有摄像头
Man, listen. You know these cop cars got cameras,
这些警官有随身摄像头和无线电
These officers got body cams and fucking radios.
根本无法脱离组织
There ain't no off the reservation.
你们这些踢门的
You fucking door kickers.
真可以啊 把事情搞这么复杂
Oh, that's just fucking great. Way to complicate things.
我会关掉你们的手♥机♥
I'd turn off your phones.
这个混♥蛋♥
This motherfucker.
目标出现了
Here comes our target.
我觉得还有其他人在跟这辆车
Boys, I think this van has another tail.
该死
Shit.
我试试让他超车
Let's see if I can get this guy to pass me.
出口在这里
Exit's up here.
如果他们要带走他会在这里动手
If they take him, they're gonna do it there.
你最好成功发射电磁脉冲
You'd better be Johnny on the spot with that EMP.
他们一动手 你就发射脉冲
Soon as they make their move, you fucking zap 'em.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck me.
动手
Now!
天啊
Christ.
把手举起来
Let me see your hands!
也许看起来不像 但我们刚刚救了你们的命
May not look like it, but we just saved your lives.
别把我们写在你的报告里
Leave us out of your fucking report.
我们走
Let's go!
快点
Move!
快点 混♥蛋♥
Rapido, motherfucker!
趴下 快
Face down, now!
什么都没看到 -趴下
Don't see shit! - Face down!
别动
Stay there.
快走
Move!
做了些蠢事
Done some stupid shit in my life.
这是最棒的
This fucking tops it.
我觉得进行得很顺利
I thought that went pretty good.
-操 -操
Fuck! - Fuck!
兰迪 快开车
Randy, drive this motherfucker.
你指望我们怎么逃脱
How in the fuck do you expect us to get away with this?
我们已经逃脱了
We just did.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
我们要做的就是在新闻上看到这个
What we're going to do is hear this on the fucking news.
政♥府♥甚至不承认有边界
Administration won't even admit there is a border.
比这还糟糕的事每天都在发生
Worse than what we did happens every day out here.
每一天都有 却没人报道
Every fucking day, and nobody covers it.
就算他们报道了 政♥府♥也会在
And if they do, the Administration
消息传遍全国之前将其扼杀
kills the story before it even teases going national.
我们回到车上的时候 报道就结束了
This story was over when we got back in the truck.
我带了礼物来
I come bearing gifts.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样
How'd it go?
其中一个动手动脚的
Well, one of 'em got handsy,
但克鲁兹狠狠教训了他一顿
but Cruz thumped him pretty good by the sounds of it.
他们在吵架吗
They arguing?
艾桑要送他回家
Ehsan is sending him home.
他觉得劝不动了
He thinks no means try harder.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
Oh, it's fine.
而且 他最惨了
Besides, he got the worst of it, so...
我听说了
I heard.
暂时见不到萨米了
No more Sami for a while.
他会回家反省 我想我们也会去别的地方
He goes home to grow up, and I think we go somewhere, too.
哪里
Where?
一个惊喜
A surprise.
我喜欢惊喜
I love surprises.
兄弟们什么时候到
ETA on the boys?
16: 00下车
Wheels down 1600.
他们必须赶上
They'll have to catch up.
我们走 我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
你真不会化妆
You're really bad with make up.
我跟她说过了
I told her that.
别担心 我会在飞机上帮你
Don't worry. I'll help you on the plane.
飞机
The plane?
别说漏嘴了
Don't spoil it.
这不是去机场的路
This isn't the way to the airport.
她说飞机和机场就在我们后面
She said plane and the airport is behind us.
他们要去地面固定基地
They're going to the fucking FBO.
我需要一个尾号♥
I'm gonna need a tail number.
妈的
Fuck!
很好 德佬
Yeah, that's great, Tex.
没人会看到你的
No one's going to see you out there.
N878FL
November-878-Foxtrot-Lima.
N9109 那是飞机型号♥还是啥
N9109, is that a type of plane or something?
是尾号♥
It's the tail number.
就像飞机的牌照
Like a license plate for planes.
耶 你马上会有一大堆乐子
Yay! You're going to be so much fun to spoil.
她反应很快
She thinks on her feet.
确实如此
That she does.
给我一条飞行路线
Get me a flight path.
我需要一架飞机 我们还有一个小时
I need a jet ready to travel. We're one hour out.
目的地还不确定
No destination yet.
德佬 我们搞定了 回来
Tex, we got it. Come back.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表