剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
《特别行动: 母狮》
第一季 第8集
美国联合航♥空♥公♥司♥
普拉特国际机场 西班牙 巴塞罗那
这些是无线电♥信♥标
These are beacons.
他们完全不显眼 所以经得起扫描
They have no signature so they'll withstand a scan.
两者有什么区别
What's the difference in the two?
这是替代装置
It's redundancy.
万一你弄丢了一个 两者的工作原理是一样的
In case you lose one, both work the same.
用拇指和食指一起按压
Thumb and forefinger, depress together
信♥号♥♥是实时的
and the signal is live.
他们肯定会扰乱手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
They will almost certainly scramble the cell signal,
所以 如果你有杰罗尼莫的话 这是联♥系♥我们
so that is the only way to contact us if you have Geronimo
和/或需要热提取的唯一方法
and/or need a hot extraction.
凯尔会是你最亲密的联♥系♥人
Kyle will be your closest contact.
我们会呆在离岸的地方
We will be offshore of the location.
如果事态恶化 你的撤离点就是在海边
If things go southy, your extraction point is the water.
看着我
Look at me.
你在想什么
Where's your head?
我在想 做好我的本职工作 女士
Ready to do my job, ma'am
看样子你很快就摆脱了那种感觉
Got that out of your system pretty quick.
我可没说我摆脱了
Never said it was out of my system.
我说了 我会做好我的本职工作
I said I'll do my job.
你刚刚已经看了八个小时"如果你不这么做 会发生什么"
You just watched eight hours of what happens if you dontt.
嘿
Hey.
听着 你按下那个按钮 我们就跑过来 好吗
Listen, you hit that button, and we'll come running, okay?
正有此意
I'm planning on it
好的
All right.
给他们点颜色看看
Give'em hell.
你是
Who are you?
你的团队一员
Part of your team.
发短♥信♥告知目标 你的到达时间
Text the mark your arrival time.
等不及想见你 有空把你的航♥班♥信息发我
我坐AP7OL航♥班♥ 十一点半着陆 下机后我去哪儿
-好耶 我会派人来接你
就是这样
There you go.
你带护照了吗
You got your passport?
把它拿出来
Take it out.
你现在是大人物了
You're in the big time now.
一旦我们走过那扇门 你就跟我们不认识了
Once we walk tnrougn tmat door, you don't Know me.
保持手♥机♥开机
Keep your phone on.
这样我们就能追踪你到那间屋子
That's how we'll track you to the house.
我怀疑我们一到那里就会起作用
I doubt it's gonna work once we get there.
听着 顺利通过这扇门
Listeny, slip through this door real smooth,
就像你应该回到这里一样
like you're supposed to be back here
然后快步走到门口
and then hot-foot it to the gate.
祝你好运
Good luck.
您好 下午好
Hi. Buenas tardes.
欢迎登机
Bienvenidos.
欢迎登机
Bienvenidos.
白宫作战室
我说什么了 为什么就你一个人来
what did I say? And why are you alone?
首先 我们的线人已经安插就位了
First off, our asset is embedded.
我们没有能力让她停止行动
We don't have the ability to call her off.
现在不是谈论"行动不行动"的时候
This is not a "go no-go" situation.
现在是对大奖步步紧跟的时候
This is a follow the prize when the prize moves,
而奖品移♥动♥了
and the prize moved.
第二 我的情报官不能在同一时间既领导
Second, my case officer cannot lead a QRF force
快速反应部队 又兼顾指挥行动
and direct operations at the same time.
你想要一些控制局面的方法
You wanted some measures of control over this situation
这就是我提供给你的
that is what I've given you.
不 拜伦 我们不需要什么
No, Byron, we didn't want some measure
控制局面的方法
of control over the situation.
我们想要所有的控制权
We wanted all the fucking control.
而你却瞒着我们
And you kept it from us.
恕我直言 部长 如果你不想
With all due respect, Secretary, if you didn't
让他被杀 也许你应该把他的名字
want him killed, maybe you should have taken his name
从杀人名单上划掉
off the top of the kill list.
所以 我们该采取什么行动
So... What are our moves?
我可以派快速反应部队去把探员弄出来
I can send in the QRF and pull the agent.
但这并不能保证我们能避免事故发生
That does not guarantee that we avoid an incident.
考虑到安全性 可能会产生一个事故
it probably creates one given the amount of security.
母狮会用她自己的方法解决的
The Lioness is going to work it out how she works it out
这次任务要么成功 要么失败
either this is a successful mission or she fails.
我们可以选择不干涉 让她看起来像一只孤狼
We can choose to not intervene, she looks like a lone wolf.
母狮行动非常成功
The Lioness operation has been extremely successful.
我不确定在叙利亚这件事上算不算成功
Not sure I'd call Syria a success.
我们击毙了伊♥斯♥兰♥国的高级将领
We took out the top ISIS general
以及他所有的支援人员 只有一人死亡
and his entire support staff and sustained one casualty.
而我们在阿富汗有两万四 千人伤亡
We had 24,000 casualties in Afghanistan
然后还被赶出了这个国家
and we got run out of the fucking country.
我不太明白你对成功的定义
I'm not sure I understand your definition of success.
让我在这种情况下
Let me add a degree of difficulty
再增加一点难度
to this situation,
总统人在巴黎
The President is in Paris.
正如我们所说 欧洲没有任何一个城市
As we speak, there is not a European city
有比这里更多的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
with more terrorist elements in place.
我要不要把总统送上空军一号♥
Do I put the President on Air Force One
然后马上赶回华盛顿
and hot-foot it back to D.C. right now,
这样 当飞机起飞时 他可能
which likely puts him in international air space
就在国际空域了
when it sets off?
婚礼就在明晚
The wedding is tomorrow night.
如果阿姆罗希在场 如果我们决定
If Amrohi is present, and if the decision is to launch
从罗斯福号♥发动袭击
a strike from the Roosevelt,
那么是的 我会立刻带他回家
then yes, I would bring him home immediately.
但如果我们的线人自己就能搞定目标
But if our asset is able to neutralize the target herself,
我看不出这和我们有什么关系
I don't see how this is liinked backed to us in any way.
你只需要决定你有多想确定
You just have to decide how bad you want to be sure.
以及你是否有这个胃口
And if you have the stomach for it.
跟我来
Walk with me.
没人♥质♥疑目标的价值
No one is questioning the value of the target.
他给每个国家都制♥造♥了噩梦:
He has created nightmares for everyone:
我们 英国 阿联酋 沙特阿♥拉♥伯
us, Great Britain, Emirates, Saudis.
但他也很有用
But he's also been useful.
杀了这个混♥蛋♥对整个地区都有好处
Killing this piece of shit would be
但这个人不是靠炸毁露天市场
therapeutic for the region, but the man isnt a billionaire
和清♥真♥寺成为亿万富翁的
from blowing up open air markets and mosques.
他成为亿万富翁 是因为他每天向俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国
He's a billionaire because he moves eight million barrels
运送800万桶石油
a day into Russia and China.
当10%的产量回到公开市场时
what happens to oil prices when ten percent of production
油价会发生什么变 化
returns to the open market?
这对我们的战略伙伴来说是一场灾难
lt's a calamity for our strategic partners.
俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国又将作何反应
And how do Russia and China react?
他们的回答又是什么
What's their response?
你是说你更希望他
you're saying that you'd prefer
继续偷钱 然后用赚来的钱杀人
he keep stealing it and killing people with the profits.
我是说现在不是改变的时候
I'm saying now is not the time for change.
我们暂时保留已知的罪恶
We keep the devil we know for now,
因为这个世界没有领导者
because the world doesn't have the leaders
来引导我们了解未知的罪恶
to navigate the devil we don't know.
点题了
In keeping with that theme.
我们应该把总统带回来
We should bring POTUS home,.
有人知道为什么吗
Anyone got a reason why?
那得梅因的商场枪击案呢
What about this mall shooting in Des Moines?
这个好 在初选前保持新鲜感
That's good. Keeps it fresh before the primaries.
就要它了
I'll take it.
拜伦
Byron.
别走太远
Don't go far.
西班牙 马略卡岛 帕尔马
艾迪德小姐 -你好
Miss Adid. -Hi
有托运行李吗 -呃 没有 只有这件
Got bags checked? -Uh, no, just this.
是的 当然
Si, claro.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
谁是领队
Who's gonna captain?
我带你去看看那座桥 然后带你过去
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表