剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
现在是你和美国海军陆战队之间的事情。
Now it's between you and the United States Marines.
生活归结为几个决定。
Life boils down to a few decisions.
你现在面对的是其中之一。
You are now facing one of them.
哦!
Oh!
你没事吧?
You okay?
谢谢。
Thanks.
你当着他的面这样做?
You do that to his face?
我作弊了。我用了一个煎锅。
I cheated. I used a frying pan.
在战争中,如果你没有作弊,你就没有尝试。
In war, if you aren't cheating you aren't trying.
我一生都在打仗。
I been at war my whole lifespan.
好吧,你来对地方了。
Well, you came to the right place.
那就行了,克鲁兹。
That'll do, Cruz.
它不会变得更乾淨。
It's not gonna get any cleaner.
我可以把它弄得更乾淨。
I can get it cleaner.
当它是新的时,它不是那麽乾淨...
It wasn't that clean when it was new...
我可以把它弄得更乾淨。
I can get it cleaner.
他们来找你?
They here for you?
是的。
Yeah.
他说你袭击了他,这是真的吗?
He's saying you assaulted him, is that true?
我把他打了回去。
I assaulted him back.
很公平。
Fair enough.
我建议您提交限制令
I recommend you file a restraining order
明天第一件事。
first thing tomorrow.
然后,如果他靠近您,我们会做出可行的回应。
Then we have an actionable response if he comes near you.
今晚呢?
What about tonight?
我可以带你去避难所。
I can take you to a shelter.
我会在公园裡冒险。
I'll take my chances at the park.
我知道你在公园裡的机会。
I know your chances in the park.
他们不好。
They aren't good.
男人。您的最低标准是3个引体向上。
Men. Your minimum standards is 3 pull-ups.
您推荐的标准是 15。
Your recommended standard is 15.
女士 们。
Ladies.
您的最低标准是十二秒弯曲臂悬挂。
Your minimum standard is a twelve second flexed-arm hang.
推荐标准是 3 个引体向上。有问题吗?
Recommended standard is 3 pulls ups. Any questions?
我想加入那条线。
I want to be in that line.
为什麽?
Why?
因为我现在可以给你十五个。
Because I can give you fifteen right now.
十五。
Fifteen.
是的,先生。-中士。
Yes, sir. - Sergeant.
我工作是为了谋生。
I work for a living.
我也是,中士。
So do I, sergeant.
我告诉你,我现在能给你十五个。
And I'm telling you I can give you fifteen right now.
证明给我看。
Prove it.
那是十九岁,新兵。
That's nineteen, recruit.
你想为我打破纪录?
You wanna break a record for me?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
别他妈叫我先生了。
Stop fucking calling me sir.
是的,中士!
Yes, sergeant!
快点,快点!
Come on, come on!
看着我。
Look at me.
站直。
Stand straight.
嘟,我们不在他妈的海滩上!
Tuck that ass, we ain't at the fucking beach!
像这样攻击他们扔给你的一切,
Attack everything they throw at you just like this,
而且没有阻止你。
and there's no stopping you.
我一定是看错了。
I must be reading this wrong.
你不是,先生。
You're not, sir.
她的 ASVAB 分数为 99%?
99 percent on her ASVAB score?
她的PT得到了99%。
She got 99 percent on her PT.
在男子规模上。
On the men's scale.
我想和她谈谈。
I want to talk to her.
你还没有入伍。
You're not enlisted yet.
不用向我敬礼。
No need to salute me.
对不起,先生。
Sorry, sir.
不要后悔。坐吧。
Don't be sorry. Have a seat.
您的考试成绩是...异常。
Your test scores are... unusual.
每五年左右一次不寻常。
Once every five or so years unusual.
我会把你停在心理手术中,但你的 PT 测试......
I'd park you in psy-ops, but your PT test...
没有女人这样做过。
No woman has done this.
大多数男人不会。
Most men don't.
22个引体向上,1♥1♥4♥个俯卧撑
Twenty-two pull ups, 1♥1♥4♥ push ups
在3分钟内,你跑了8分半钟。
in 3 minutes, and you ran an eight minute mile and a half.
标准是十五。
The standard is fifteen.
我在高中时跑了800,先生。
I ran the 800 in high school, sir.
扔了标枪。在两个州都赢了。
Threw the javelin. Won state in both.
我知道。我在你身上做了功课。
I'm aware. Did my homework on you.
我不明白的是你为什麽不上大学。
What I don't understand is why you didn't go to college.
你为什麽在这裡,却没有实现所有的事情
Why are you here and not achieving all the things
这些测试说你应该实现?
that these tests say you should be achieving?
母亲在大三时去世。
Mother died in junior year.
我只是不再关心。
I just Stopped caring.
恨自己。讨厌这个世界。
Hated myself. Hated the world.
我这样对待自己。
And I treated myself like it.
爸爸?-谁知道呢?我没有。
Father? - Who knows? I don't.
所以没有家人。
So no family.
一个兄弟死亡,一个在监狱里
One brother dead and one in prison
如果你打电♥话♥给那个家庭。
if you call that family.
“海军陆战队”这个词对你来说意味着什麽?
What does the word "Marine" mean to you?
我不知道。
I don't know.
那我们为什麽要说话呢?
Then why are we talking?
你为什麽在这裡?
Why are you here?
我被追捕,我推开了这些门
I was being hunted and I pushed through these doors
一名海军陆战队员在那裡,他保护了我。
and a Marine was there and he protected me.
他给了我一个机会...
He offered me a chance...
所以你知道这意味着什麽。
So you do know what it means.
我们是强者。我们保护弱者。
We are the strong. We protect the weak.
我们在这项努力中是无情的。
We are merciless in that endeavor.
这是您希望追求的努力吗?
Is that an endeavor you wish to pursue?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
有140万现役人员
There's 1.4 Million active duty personnel
在武装部队中。
in the armed forces.
他们都尽自己的一份力量。
They all do their part.
但其中没有一千个
But there's not a thousand among them
我们可以呼吁这一点有所作为。
that we can call on that make a difference.
我想你可以成为少数人中的一员。
I think you could be one of those few.
但这意味着远离生活
But it means walking away from the life
你活到了这一步,再也没有回头。
that you lived up to this point and never looking back.
那段生命结束了。
That life is over.
我没有生命,先生。
I have no life, sir.
你现在这样做。
You do now.
她妥协了。- 妥协如何?
She was compromised. - Compromised how?
她的印记走进她洗澡,看到...
Her mark walked in on her bathing and saw...
看到她腋下有一个十字架的纹身。
Saw the tattoo of a cross beneath her armpit.
纹身?
A tattoo?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你没想过检查你的特工有没有纹身吗?
You didn't think to check your operative for tattoos?
我问她有没有纹身,她说没有。
I asked her if she had tattoos and she said no.
你只是相信她的话?
And you just took her word for it?
你宁愿我在军营里脱衣搜查她吗?
Would you rather I strip searched her in the barracks?
这正是我...
That's exactly what I...
法规禁止...
Regulations forbid...
他妈的,乔。
Fuck's sake, Joe.
法规?
Regulations?
不要再表现得好像这是你工作的第一天。
Stop acting like this is your first day on the job.
向我们介绍您决定进行无人机袭击的决定。
Walk us through your decision to call a drone strike.
ISIS成员将她拘留。
ISIS members had her in custody.
你知道这是怎麽回事?
You knew this how?
我通过坐着的电♥话♥听到了。
I heard it through my sat phone.
你在途中有一个全能神教会团队。-二。还有我的团队。
You had a CAG team en route. - Two. And my team.
你仍然下令罢♥工♥。
And you still ordered the strike.
有四十多名伊♥斯♥兰♥国战士
There were more than forty ISIS fighters
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表