剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
Are you?
我不知道我是什么
I don't know what the fuck I am.
但你知道你想要这个 你知道的
But you know you want this. You know that.
告诉我 你不想要
Tell me that you don't.
我做不到
I cant fucking do this.
但你想
But you want to.
是啊 这就是问题所在
Yeah, that's the fucking problem.
这不是问题
It's not a problem.
我需要喝一杯 我去拿点水
I need a drink. I'm gonna get some water.
你要喝水吗
Do you want some water?
我要伏特加
I want vodka.
那是我们最不需要的
That's the last thing either of us need.
振作起来 放松心态
Get it together. Take your heart out of it.
专注于任务
Focus on the mission.
我见过很多东西
I have seen many things.
但我从没见过女人跟冰箱说话
But I've never seen a woman talk to a freezer.
看来我们都没穿裤子 被抓个正着
It seems we both got caught with our pants down.
是的
Yeah.
请不要不自在
Please don't be uncomfortable,
我有很多女儿 也见过很多穿得更少的
I have many daughters and have seen many wearing less.
而你呢
You on the other hand,
已经晚了三十年才对我穿着短裤印象深刻
are thirty years late to being impressed by me in my shorts.
你在找什么 亲爱的
what are you looking for, my dear?
水
Water.
水在这边
Water is on this side.
我能再来一瓶吗
Could I have another one?
一瓶给你女儿
One for your daughter.
你是艾莉雅在美国的朋友
You're Aaliyah's friend from the States.
那个学生
The student,
你看起来很聪明 应该知道
Well, you seem smart enough to know that water
水不在冷冻室里
is not in the freezer.
你确定你不是在找这个吗
Sure you weren't looking for this?
我不是
I wasn't.
我肯定是
I sure am.
巴塞罗那有个地方叫做Gelaaati Del Marco (冰激凌店)
There is a place in Barcelona called Gelaaati Del Marco.
有意大利以外最好吃的冰淇淋
The best Gelato outside Italy.
也许比意大利的还好吃
Maybe even better than Italy.
也许是世界上最好吃的
Maybe best in the world.
你说了算
You be the judge.
怎么样
Well?
哇 这真是
Wow, that's, uh...
真♥他♥妈♥的不错
That's pretty damn good.
世界上最好的 我就说嘛
Best in the world. I told you.
陆战队员
Marine!
你是美国海军陆战队员
You are a United States fucking marine!
向东南移♥动♥
Moving southeast.
快点 带我们过去
Come on! Get us in.
喂 -你知道什么
Yeah? -What do you know?
和你一样
Same thing you do.
她启动了信标
She initiated the beacon and now
现在半个院子的人都在追她
half the compound is chasing her.
她暴露了 还是联♥系♥上了
Is she compromised or did she make contact?
不清楚 但流了很多血
Unclear. But that's a lot of blood.
是她的吗 -不知道
Is it hers? -Don't know.
别废话 凯特琳 我们要行动吗
No bullshitb, Kaitlyn, are we Geronimo?
我不知道 看起来是的
I don't know. Looks like it.
她在说什么 -她知道的和我们一样多
What is she saying? -She knows what we know.
别挂电♥话♥
Stay on the line.
我哪儿也不去
Not going anywhere.
我需要一个明确的评估
I need a no bullshit assessment
到底发生了什么
of what the fuck is going on.
我接到她了 起来
I've got her. Get up!
他们在逃跑 我们在干什么
They're on the run, what are we doing?
清理现场
Clean the scene.
转移 撤
Moving. Move.
你没事了
You're fine!
我们走 游过去
Let's go! Swim to it!
放松 放松
Easy. Easy.
别在这里 进去
Not here. Inside.
我们还没安全呢
We ain't out of this shit yet.
我要开往大桥
I'm taking the bridge!
你击中目标了吗
Did you hit the target?
陆战队员 看着我
Marine, look at me!
你击中目标了吗
Did you hit the target?
我击中目标了
I hit the target.
目标死了
The ace of spades is dead.
重复 我们可以庆祝一番
we have joy. I repeat: we have joy.
行动了
Geronimo.
我们得开始控制了
We gotta start the contain.
恭喜你 副局长
Congratulations, Deputy Director.
你使中东关系倒♥退♥了四十年
You have set Mideast relations back forty years.
四十年前 汽油是九十美分一加仑
Forty years ago, gas was ninety cents a gallon.
也许这不是什么坏事
Maybe its not such a bad thing.
如果我们不试图让这个国家摆脱对石油的依赖
It wouldn't be such a bad thing if we weren't trying
才称得上不算坏事一桩
to wean the nation off fucking fossil fuels.
你害惨我们了
You fucked us.
名单不是我选的
I don't choose the list.
如果你想让他活着 就应该把他带走
If you wanted him alive you should have taken him off of it.
别因为我们做了该死的工作就给我狗叫
Don't give me shit because we did our fucking job.
罗斯福号♥ 我是雷文
Roosevelt, this is Raven.
我们正在返航 撤离行动很激烈
We are inbound. The extraction was hot.
收到 雷文 我们看到了
Roger that, Raven. We have eyes on.
我们正在移♥动♥ 所以调整到这些坐标
were on the move so adjust to these coordinates
作为集结点 我们空中支援你们
as rally pointb, we have your six by air.
喔
Whoo.
出去
Outside.
你♥他♥妈♥再敢碰我一下试试
You ever lay a fucking hand on me again
在天亮之前 我们要把这事弄清楚
and were gonna figure this out until the sun comes up.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
看看你对我做了什么 -什么 我做了什么
Look what you did to me? -What? What did I do?
看看你把我变成什么样 -什么
Look what you made of me. -What?
他是一个老人 穿着内♥裤♥被我杀掉
He was an old man and I killed him in his fucking underwear.
你所做的只是除掉了一个过去二十年中
What you did was eliminate one of the worst fucking
最糟糕的暴♥力♥犯罪分子
perpetrators of violence in the past twenty years.
你的所作所为 拯救了很多生命
What you did saved lives.
这是你的一面之词 -这是历史结论
Says you. -Says fucking history!
而你刚刚改变了它
And you just changed it.
我改变的只是油价
All Lchanged was oil prices.
我跟你不一样
I'm not like you.
我不是骗子
I'm not a fucking liar.
我的心不是武器 我的身体也不是工具
My heart isn't a weapon and my body isn't a tool.
因为你 我晚上都睡不着
I don't sleep at night because of you.
我他妈的睡不着
I don't fucking sleep!
我想你睡得像个婴儿 对吧
I bet you sleep like a fucking baby though, don't you?
我相信我所做的事
I believe in what I'm doing. Yes.
是吗 但我不信 我不干了
Yeah? I don't. I quit. I'm out.
我受够了 我受够你了
I am fucking done with this and I'm fucking done with you.
忘了他吧
Forget him.
也许他是你说的那个人
Maybe he's what you said.
但她不是
But she wasn't.
我来告诉你我们刚刚做了什么
I'll tell you what we just did.
总有一天她会有孩子
Some day she's going to have kids,
那些孩子会听到
and those kids are going to hear about
他们的外公是怎么死的
how their grandfather died,
我们所做的只是制♥造♥下一代恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and all we did was make the next generation of terrorists.
布伦特原油在盘前交易中每桶下跌了8美元
Brent crude is down eight dollars a barrel in pre-trading.
我从来不懂什么盘前交易和盘后交易
I never understood pre-trading and after-hours trading.
如果市场
If the market has...
有开始钟声和结束钟声
a starting bell and a closing bell,
谁能在钟声周围交易
who gets to trade around the bells?
那些控制钟声的人
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表