剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
♪ I don't care if these bitches don't like me ♪
♪ 'Cause, like, I'm pretty as fuck ♪
♪ Just the other day I heard a ho say ♪
♪ Matter of fact, what could a ho say ♪
♪ With a face like this and a bitch this paid ♪
♪ Shit, what could a ho say ♪
♪ I'm her, her, her, her her, her, her, her ♪
♪ She, she, she, she she, she, she, she ♪
(东汉普顿长岛)
《母狮》第一季第4集
真贱
What a whore.
你认识她吗
You know her?
不 我说的是他
No, I'm talking about him.
你应该在他传染给你之前先把他甩了
You should write him off before he gives you a disease.
相亲进行得怎么样了
How is the match making going?
相亲
Match making?
你叔叔
Your uncle.
我猜还没人接盘
No takers yet, I guess.
你了解他在考虑的家庭吗
Do you know the families he is considering?
老实说 我现在根本
To be honest, marriage is the last thing
不想结婚
on my mind right now.
我只想···完成学业
I just... I want to finish school.
拥有自己的生活
I want to have my own life.
你太美国化了
You're so American.
喔
Woo!
我们游到沙洲去吧
Let's swim out to the sand bar.
还有多远
How far out is it?
这可是游泳
It's a swim.
别游太远了
Don't go too far.
二楼 最左边的窗户 有个侦察员
Second floor, far left window. We got a spotter.
屋顶上也有
Spotter on the roof as well.
屋顶上有个侦察员 另一个在房♥子里
There's a spotter on the roof. Another in the house.
收到 我什么也不做 我躺平了
Roger that. I ain't doing nothing. Just laying here.
我没看到沙洲
I'm not seeing a sand bar.
因为那是我编的
That's 'cause I made it up.
这里听不到音乐
Can't hear the music.
只有大海的声音
Just the ocean.
他们应该禁止在海滩上播放音乐
They should outlaw music on the beach.
把播放的时间往后移
The time for music is later.
我也不想结婚
I don't want to get married either.
那就不要结
Then don't.
我想要什么并不被纳入考虑范围之内
What I want is not factored into the equation.
可能会更糟吧
Could be worse, I guess.
至少他很善良
At least he's kind.
我不想变老
I don't want to get old.
我好害怕
I absolutely dread it.
趁鲨鱼还没来 我们赶紧游回去吧
Let's swim back before the sharks get us.
我也是这么想的 我说真的
I was thinking the same thing. I really was.
我知道 所以我才笑
I know, that's why I'm laughing.
姑娘们呢
Where's our girls?
在卧室
Bedroom.
说是晕船
Said they're seasick.
我才不管她们晕不晕船
I don't give a shit if they're seasick.
她们在甲板上也会生病的
They can be sick on the fucking sun deck.
我们走
Let's go!
走了
Let's go.
我感觉要吐了
Think I'm gonna be sick.
你早上8点就喝了一瓶香槟
That'll happen when you drink a bottle of champagne
你不吐谁吐
at eight in the fucking morning.
你想让我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
躺在甲板上拍点自♥拍♥照
Go lay on the deck. Take selfies.
喝点水 你会感觉好点的
And drink some water, you'll feel better.
有晕海宁吗
Got any Dramamine?
晕海宁加酒精 真想得出来
Dramamine and alcohol's a great idea.
没有晕海宁
No Dramamine.
这些美国妞
These American girls...
一点都不矜持
No self control...
这就是他们住在库德拉汽油公♥司♥的
Well, this is why they're staying in a house
房♥子里的原因
owned by Qudrah Petrol.
这是艾桑·拉什迪
This is Ehsan Al Rashdi.
就是那个未婚夫吗 -是的
That's the fiancé? - Yeah.
那个沙滩男孩是谁
Who's the beach boy?
他们是兄弟 这是卡马尔·拉什迪
They're brothers. This is Khamal Al Rashdi.
他是持学生签证来的
He's here on a student visa.
艾桑是持工作签证来的
Ehsan's here on a work visa.
一个沙特王室与一个科威特平民结婚
A Saudi royal marrying a Kuwaiti national.
你怎么看
What do you think?
问倒我了
Beats the fuck out of me.
我上周才听说库德拉汽油
Never heard of Qudrah Petrol till last week.
你在负责监视 你觉得呢
You're the spy, what do you think?
我觉得这根本说不通
I think it make no fucking sense.
这些婚姻都是包办的
These marriages are arranged.
为什么要安排和一个出了名的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的女儿结婚
Why arrange it with the daughter of a known terrorist?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
婚礼是找到他的好地方
The wedding is the place to get him,
但如果派对最终在阿联酋或沙特阿♥拉♥伯结束
but if the party ends up in the Emirates or Saudi Arabia,
她就真的很难掩护了
she is going to be really difficult to cover.
南边的事怎么样了
How did that thing in the south go?
你本可以让我们准备得
You could have prepared us a little better
更充分一点的 老大
for what that was, boss.
什么意思
What was it?
就是一团糟的意思
It was a fucking mess is what it was.
大白天在一个州际出口匝道上撤离
Daytime extraction on an interstate off-ramp.
我很惊讶你们居然没上新闻
I'm stunned you guys aren't on fuckin' news.
这混♥蛋♥发射了电磁脉冲
This motherfucker lets off an EMP
然后我们被六辆车撞了
and we find ourselves in a six car pile up.
注意 那还是在枪战之前
That was before the shoot out, mind you.
枪战 -没错
The shoot out? - Mm-hmm.
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
确认一下打电♥话♥安不安全 -安全
Get to a secure line. - I'm on one.
我打你手♥机♥了
I called you on your cell.
别搞得好像今天是你第一天上班似的
Stop acting like it's your first day on the job.
我给你发个号♥码 -两分钟
I'm texting you a number. - Two minutes.
这次行动中有丧生的吗 -当然有
KIAs on this op? - Fuck yeah there were KIAs.
多少人
How many?
我们跟四个人交火了 还有三个是从残骸里出来的
We engaged four, another three from the wreck.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
你不在叙利亚 你这个混♥蛋♥ 你在德克萨斯
You're not in Syria, you asshole, you're in Texas!
虽然一团糟 但行动很成功
Look, it was a mess but the op was successful.
州警认为这和当地贩毒集团有关
State police linking it to the local cartel.
我们没事
We're good.
你被盘问了吗 -半小时
Have you debriefed? - Half an hour.
结束后给我打电♥话♥
Call me after.
我发誓 如果我的人被这事卷入其中···
I swear to God, if any of this stink gets on my team...
没有什么事
There's no stink.
可能会有点干扰 但没有什么事
Maybe a little bit of noise, but there's no stink.
结束之后打给我
Just call me after!
我发誓···
I swear...
不会再同情心泛滥了
No good deed.
对不起
Sorry.
只要别让我们进德州监狱
Look, just keep us out of a Texas penitentiary,
我们都没啥事
we're all good.
我会尽力的
I'll give it my best shot.
这话怎么听都不鼓舞人心
That's not encouraging.
这就是我们要做的吗
So, uh, this all we gonna do?
重新上线了
We're back on line.
我们躺在这儿 直到觉得太热
We lay here until we are too hot,
就回到水里 再回来
then we go back in the water, then back out,
再回到水里
then back in the water.
然后我们去莫比餐厅吃晚饭
And then we'll go to dinner at Moby's,
让冲浪小屋的男孩们都嫉妒
where we'll make all the boys jealous at the Surf Lodge.
冲浪小小屋
Surf Lodge? Ugh.
你可以不去
Then don't go.
冲浪小屋是什么
What's Surf Lodge?
有1000个白人男孩想上你
It's a thousand white boys trying to get into your pants
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表