剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
事实上 鲍勃 我需要你过来一趟
Actually, Bob, I'm gonna need you to come down here.
该死 情况越来越糟了
Shit. This keeps going from bad to fucking worse.
我在巴基斯坦袭击过这样的房♥子
I hit a house like this in Pakistan.
但那是捕杀
But it was capture- kill.
没人想过要抓人
And nobody was thinking capture.
你下手干净吗
You take it clean?
房♥子后面的人引爆了炸♥弹♥
Guy in the back of the house detonated,
炸死了三个和他陪葬
took three with him.
不过只有一个入口
There was only one entrance though.
我们时间不够
We just didn't have enough time.
乔 凯尔 我们走
Joe. Kyle. Let's go.
我们现在就得把这件事搞清楚
We need to run this up the pole now.
我们需要国土安♥全♥部♥
We need Homeland Security,
你得通知州长办公室
you need to notify the Governor's office.
我们时间紧迫 不知道什么时候会来不及
We are on a clock, and we don't know when it runs out.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do,
让圣安东尼奥特警队在街上对付他们吗
have San Antonio SWAT trying to take them on the street?
他们会炸掉整个街区
They'll blow up the whole fucking neighborhood.
我们在休斯顿有一支人♥质♥救援队
We have an HRT team in Houston.
太远了
That's too far.
我们最好快点决定
We'd better decide something fast.
我需要疏散附近的居民
I need to evacuate the neighborhood.
那你打算怎么做
Well, and how you plan to do that?
要鸣警笛吗
Gonna hit the civil service siren?
我们有部门负责 把我的团队借给他们
We have BP run it, take my team on loan.
这显然是个威胁 我们要消除这个威胁
This is clearly a threat. We neutralize the threat.
联调局可以扣留所有证据
FBI can withhold all evidence
因为泄露会危及国♥家♥安♥全♥
because releasing would jeopardize national security.
那验尸官呢
What about the medical examiner?
群士兵在睡觉的时候
A bunch of soldiers start neutralizing threats
开始消除威胁 不管怎么说都是谋杀
while they're sleeping is homicide any way you slice it.
你没有我们的保护
You don't have the protection we have.
我有答案 只是不认为
I have the answer, I just don't think
我说的时候你得在场
you want to be here when I say it.
明白 -好
Understood. Yeah.
我退下 -谢谢
I'lI step away. Thank you.
你在圣安东尼奥有工程师吗
You have engineers in San Antonio?
埃尔帕索 我在劳克林有个拆弹小组
El Paso. I have a bomb unit in Laughlin.
我可以在三小时内把他们派过来
I can have them here in three hours.
我们消除威胁
We neutralize the threat.
在拆弹小组安全拆除之前封锁现场
Close down the scene until bomb squad has secured,
但他们拆除不了
which they won't.
然后疏散附近的居民
And then we evacuate the neighborhood
就地引爆♥炸♥弹
and detonate the bombs in place.
接下来···
And with it...
知道了
Got it.
你准备好今晚玩出格的游戏了吗
You up for playing outside the lines tonight?
你的队伍最好很牛叉
Your team better be pretty fucking special.
这就是我们的工作
This is what we do.
让他们来吧
Send"em in.
准备好 准许行动
Gear up. You're green.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
新规则 随意开火 清理现场
New deal. Weapons free. We clear the scene.
我们什么时候行动 -现在
When do we move? Right now.
那我呢 -你呢
What about me? What about you?
这我知道
This I know.
准备好
Gear up.
我们到达目的地后 切断电源
When we reach the site, kill the power.
我们不想要这些被拍下
We don't want recordings of this shit.
当我们进去的时候 切断电源
When our boots hit the ground, kill the power.
没问题
You got it.
你笑什么
What are you smiling about?
伊♥拉♥克♥战争之后我就没这么开心过了
I haven't had this much fun since lraq
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 凯尔
You're such an asshole, Kyle.
是啊 但我很帅
Yeah, but I'm good looking.
你脸皮比城墙还厚 你知道吗
That makes it worse, you know that?
这混♥蛋♥ 你甚至侮辱不了他
Fucking asshole, you can't even insult him.
好了 我们五分钟后出发
AlI right, we're leaving in five.
我们走吧
Let's go.
凯尔 你喷古龙水了吗
Kyle, are you fucking wearing cologne?
我现在想起你了 巴格达2011年
I remember you now. Baghdad. 2011.
是的 我当时在场
Yep. l was there.
他那时候也喷那玩意儿
He wore that shit back then, too.
你跟在我后面
You stay right behind me.
你应该跟在我后面
You should stay behind me.
如果你这么做是为了保护她
If you go into this trying to protect her,
你会被杀的
you're going to get killed.
你这么做是为了证明自己
You go into this trying to prove yourself,
那你死定了
you're getting killed.
唯一的任务就是你正在执行的任务
The only mission is the mission you're on.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
乔 -我听到了
Joe? lhearyou.
乔 -明白
Joe. Understood.
我们就位了 关闭电源
We're in position. Power off.
走廊右转
Hallway right.
左转
Going left.
跟着我
On me.
操 克鲁兹 原地待命
Fuck. Cruz, hold your position!
真♥主♥保佑
Allahu ak- -
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
救你的命
Saving your life.
E. K. I. A. 穿着自杀式炸♥弹♥背心 在3号♥房♥间
E. K. IA. wearing suicide vest room 3.
离开目标
Move off target.
仿佛我们以此为生
Almost like we do this for a living.
这个人激活了他的背心
This one activated his vest.
那就更好了
Even better.
监视员 这里是快速反应部队2号♥ 房♥子安全
Overwatch, this is QRF 2, house is secure.
一个匪徒启动了简易爆♥炸♥装置
One bandit activated IED.
请求拆弹小组和工程师 完毕
Request bomb squad and engineers, over.
收到 快速反应部队2号♥ 拆弹小组已到达
Copy, QRF 2, bomb squad is present.
离开房♥子 他们会控制现场
Exit the house and they will assume control of the scene.
其中一个有自杀式炸♥弹♥背心
One of them had a suicide vest.
它被激活了
lt activated.
我们已经把现场交给拆弹小组了
We've surrendered the scene to the bomb squad.
我强烈建议你们疏散附近居民
l highly recommend you evacuate the neighborhood,
他们很可能需要在适当的地方引爆♥炸♥弹
it's likely they'll need to blow the ordinance in place.
干得好 探员
Well played, agent.
这不是游戏 警官
lt's not a game, sir.
你闻起来不像古龙水了 对吧
You don't smell like cologne anymore, do you,
你个混♥蛋♥
you rank motherfucker.
我想那是你的味道
I think that's you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
不 他说得对 是你
No, he's right. lt's you.
干得好
Good job.
我该怎么跟她说
What do I tell her?
艾莉雅 我该怎么跟她说
Aaliyah. What do I tell her?
已经三天了
lt's been three days.
我不知道
I don't know.
告诉她真♥相♥ 不要提名字
Tell her the truth. Just leave out the names.
真♥相♥
The truth?
真♥相♥能包住最好的谎言
The best lies are wrapped in it.
我再打给你
Let me get back to you.
任务不简单 -不容易
Long one. Not short.
如果我猜对了 奖品在哪里
If I guess where do I get a prize?
你绝对猜不到在哪里
You'll never guess where.
圣安东尼奥
San Antonio.
边境巡逻官员被迫
Border Patrol officials were compelled
把炸♥药♥引爆
to blow the explosives in place
摧毁了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的藏身之所
destroying the house where the terrorists were staying,
他们有任何可能的动机或目标
and with it any likely motive or target
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表