剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
那是你的。- 不要停下来。
That's yours. - Don't stop.
他妈的。
Fuck.
嘿。把踏板放在奖牌上,伙计。我们走吧。
Hey. Put the pedal to the medal, buddy. Let's go.
我在努力。
I'm trying.
我要拉点东西。
I'm gonna pull something.
你好。-是的。
Hello. - Yeah.
好了,让参会者稳定下来,做好准备。
All right, have the attending stabilize and prep.
我三十分钟后就到。
I'll be there in thirty minutes.
不,兰利更近了。我们从那裡飞。
No, Langley's closer. We fly from there.
好吧。
All right.
我们偷偷把一个塞进铁丝网下面。
We snuck one in under the wire.
你早上会回家吗?
Will you be home by morning?
不。 - 你?
No. - You?
我怀疑。- 孩子们呢?
I doubt it. - What about the kids?
孩子们已经习惯了,亲爱的。
Kids are used to it, honey.
是的。
Yeah.
嘿,孩子。我得走了。我做了手术。
Hey, kiddo. I gotta go. I have surgery.
你会在早上给查理做早餐吗?
Will you make Charlie breakfast in the morning?
为什麽妈妈做不到?
Why can't mom do it?
妈妈也有紧急情况。
Mom's got an emergency, too.
有人需要紧急翻译?
Someone needs an emergency translator?
亲爱的,我还没有开始瞭解政♥治♥。
Honey, I don't begin to understand politics.
如果你需要什麽,打电♥话♥给隔壁的斯坦。
If you need anything call Stan next door.
是的,是的,是的。我知道演习。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know the drill.
你为什麽有枪?
Why do you have a gun?
为了保护与我一起工作的人。
To protect the people I work with.
他们没有人吗?
They don't have people for that?
他们需要你做吗?
They need you to do it?
他们需要每个人都这样做。
They need everyone to do it.
外。
Out.
不!不!
No! No!
不!不!
No! No!
名字。
Name.
操♥你♥妈♥。
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥!名字!
Fuck you! Name!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
不!
No!
吸入。
Breathe in.
呼吸水。吸气。
Breathe the water. Breathe it in.
好女孩。
Good girl.
呼吸水。
Breathe the water.
呼吸它。
Breathe it.
嘿!
Hey!
这是他妈的训练演习?
This was a fucking training exercise?
生存。逃避。抵抗。
Survive. Evade. Resist.
我经历过S.E.R.E,你这个该死的婊♥子♥!
I've been through S.E.R.E, you fucking bitch!
为了实现你的目标,你必须吹你的掩护。
To achieve your objective, you must blow your cover.
你能在他们知道你做了什麽之前逃脱吗?
Can you escape before they know what you've done?
大多数不能。
Most can't.
更有可能的是你被带走了
What's more likely is you are taken
并且必须生存到我们到达您。
and must survive until we reach you.
我需要知道我有多少时间去做这件事。
And I need to know how much time I have to do that
在为时已晚之前。
before it's too late.
在你休息之前。
Before you break.
我不会打破。
I won't break.
每个人都休息。-不是我。
Everyone breaks. - Not me.
每个人 都。
Everyone.
你想让我再转身,嗯?
You want me to turn around again, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的就是这样喜欢的,对吧?
That's how you fucking like it, right?
我喜欢的是把特工带回家。
What I like is bringing agents home.
我不喜欢给父母写信
What I don't like is writing letters to their parents
解释他们是如何在一些胡说八道的训练中死去的
explaining how they died in some bullshit training exercise
因为我不能告诉他们他们的女儿
because I can't tell them that their daughter
被斩首然后被纵火。
was beheaded then set on fire.
当然,我不用和你担心。
Of course, I don't have to worry about that with you.
你没有父母。
You don't have any parents.
我应该把信寄给埃德加吗?
Should I send the letter to Edgar?
男孩,你选择赢家。
Boy, you pick winners.
他死了。你知道吗?
He's dead. Did you know that?
被殴打、刺伤和枪杀。
Beaten, stabbed and shot.
就像有人做了一个游戏。
Like someone made a game of it.
我敢打赌你是相当的舞者。
I bet you were quite the dancer.
如果我们要称之为舞蹈。
If we're going to call that dancing.
不过,我敢打赌你很擅长。
I bet you were good at it, though.
你为什麽要停下来?嗯?
Why'd you stop? Hmm?
有人在香槟室里有点粗暴吗?
Did somebody get a little rough in the Champagne Room?
有他的方式,你不够强大,无法阻止他?
Have his way and you weren't strong enough to stop him?
现在你来了,证明你有多强?
And now here you are, proving how strong you are?
听起来差不多吧?
That sound about right?
看起来这些男孩也有他们的方式。
Looks like these boys had their way, too.
总有更大的人。强。
There's always someone bigger. Stronger.
但你知道,不是吗?
But you know that, don't you?
这就是你一生的故事。
That's the story of your life.
不能坏吧?
Can't be broken, huh?
第二回合的时间。
Time for round two.
我需要她签署弃权书,以便更进一步。
I need her to sign the waiver to take it any further.
她不存在签署弃权书。
She doesn't exist to sign the waiver.
如果她在这裡,她就存在。
If she's here, she exists.
有人在签名,我不在乎谁。
Someone's signing it, I don't give a shit who.
把它给我。
Give it to me.
当她的注意力集中在问题上时,
When her focus is on the questions,
把她带到地上。
take her to the ground.
克制住她的动作。
Restrain her movement.
那将是让她崩溃的事情。
That'll be the thing that breaks her.
我想要一个来自Funny的人在那裡。
I want someone from Funny in there.
我不需要这些狗屎在一年内回到我身上。
I don't need this shit coming back on me in a year.
我在这裡。- 你♥他♥妈♥是个间谍。
I'm here. - You're a fucking spy.
相信你,只要我能扔给你。
Trust you as far as I can throw you.
麦格,你和我在一起。
Mag, you're with me.
那麽他叫什麽名字呢?
So what was his name?
嗯?
Hmm?
他叫什麽名字?
What was his name?
它就在档中。
It's right here in the file.
我只是想听你说。
I just want to hear you say it.
你可以说出来。
You can say it.
你想听我说吗?
You wanna hear me say it?
何塞西托。
Josecito.
你不知道你的父亲,你的母亲在工作。
You don't know your father, your mother's at work.
哥哥好像不像是保姆型的。
Brother don't seem like the baby sitting type.
所以,一定是你。
So, it must've been you.
哼?
Huh?
他死的时候,你是看着他的人,是吧?
You were the one watching him when he died, huh?
你搞砸了。
You fucked up.
你认为这会让我成为一个更好的操作员吗?
You think this is going to make me a better operator?
不。这与成为操作员无关。
No. This has nothing to do with being an operator.
这就是当你的操作员完成时你生存的方式。
This is how you survive when the operator in you is done.
你必须知道你在哪裡打破
You gotta know where you break
所以你可以学会进一步推动它。
so you can learn to push it further.
你要学习。
You're gonna learn.
不!不!不!不!
No! No! No! No!
不!
Nooooo!
够了。
That's enough.
不不不。她快到了。
No, no, no. She's almost there.
我强调要避免国会听证会,
I make it a point to avoid Congressional hearings,
这将把我们放在一个前面。
and this is gonna put us in front of one.
她完了。
She's done.
当我说她已经完成了时,她已经完成了。
She's done when I say she's done.
我没看到你♥他♥妈♥的衬衫上有任何条纹。
I don't see any stripes on your fucking shirt.
当我说她已经完成了时,她已经完成了,
She's done when I say she's done,
她完成了。
and she's done.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表