剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
你花那麽多时间和她在一起
You spend as much time with her
做她喜欢的事情。
doing the things that she loves.
你认为我们不应该这样做吗?
You don't think we should do it?
不,我没有。
No, I don't.
你这个溷蛋!
You motherfucker!
什麽都不尝试?
Don't try anything?
什麽都不尝试?!
Don't try anything?!
操♥你♥妈♥!操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you! Fuck you!
尼尔,你在流血。
Neal, you're bleeding.
转到急诊室。
Go to the ER.
我会确保有人报♥警♥。
I'll make sure someone calls the police.
我很好。
I'm fine.
尼尔,他袭击了你。
Neal, he assaulted you.
我会做同样的事情。
I would've done the same thing.
是学校。
It's the school.
没有任何藉口,你明白我的意思吗?
There is no excuse, do you understand me?
你没听到她叫我什麽。
You didn't hear what she called me.
她叫你什麽都无所谓。
It doesn't matter what she called you.
对你来说没关係。
It doesn't matter to you.
我不能和一个白人进行这种对话。
I can't have this conversation with a white man.
用...
With a...
我是你的父亲,先是你父亲。
I am your father before I am anything else.
你理解我吗?
Do you understand me?
以下是您今天所做的一切:
Here's all you did today:
你被停学了
you got suspended from school
你失去了你的球队的胜利。就是这样。
and you forfeited a win for your team. That's it.
你无法打败某人的仇恨,凯特。
You can't beat the hate out of someone, Kate.
不。但你可以试试。
No. But you can try.
就像妈一样。
Just like your mother.
妈妈,他拿走了我的手♥机♥。
Mom, he took my phone.
他为什麽要这样做?
Why would he do that?
因为。。。
Because...
我会和他谈谈。
I'll talk with him.
嘿。
Hey.
我再给我们买♥♥一个。
I'll get us another.
所以,亲爱的。今天过得怎麽样?
So, dear. How was your day?
我猜这不是发生在停车位上。
I'm guessing that didn't happen over a parking space.
我和医学院的同学喝酒。
I was having drinks with a classmate from medical school.
你还记得华伦天奴吗?
Do you remember Valentino?
义大利模特样刺?
Italian model-looking prick?
我记得他的牙齿。
I remember his teeth.
他成为了一名整形外科医生。
He became a plastic surgeon.
我以为他成了整形外科医生
I assumed he became a plastic surgeon
因为他想整天玩女人的乳♥房♥♥,
because he wanted to play with women's breasts all day,
但我错了。
but I was wrong.
他说他成为了一名整形外科医生
He said he became a plastic surgeon
因为他不想让他的病人死去。
because he didn't want his patients to die.
所以,他踩着奶♥子♥蹬了十年,他觉得无聊。
So, he bolts on tits for a decade, and he feels bored.
重要。
Unimportant.
所以,他加入了一家重建手术公♥司♥,你知道,
So, he joined a reconstructive surgery firm that's, you know,
试图让人们像他们曾经的人
trying to make people resemble the people they were
在车祸或房♥屋火灾之前。
before the car accident or the house fire.
和。。。
And...
有这个女孩,这个回家的女王
there was this girl, this Homecoming Queen
从车上扔下来,打滑的脸先
thrown from a vehicle, skidded face-first
沿着街道大约100米。
down the street about 100 meters.
剃掉她大半张脸,
Shaves off most of her face,
她的颧骨,她的鼻子。
her cheekbones, her nose.
他花了十六个小时重建她的脸
He spent sixteen hours reconstructing her face
她在康复中去世。
and she died in recovery.
他辞职了。他他妈的辞职了。
And he quit. He fucking quit.
他现在在乔治城大学教授解剖学。
He teaches anatomy now at Georgetown.
他问我是怎麽做到的,知道
And he asked me how I do it, knowing that
我的一半病人不会看到他们的18岁生日。
half my patients aren't gonna see their 18th birthday.
我说是因为另一半会。
And I said because the other half will.
这是否会让输掉上半场的伤害减轻?
Does that make losing the first half hurt less?
他妈的没有。
Fuck no.
我可以有我的手♥机♥吗?
Can I have my phone?
你要离婚了?
You getting a divorce?
回到裡面去。
Go back inside.
你父亲说没有iPad。
Your father said no iPad.
这不是iPad。
This isn't an iPad.
我知道。这是一台坏了的电脑。
I know. It's a broken computer.
它没有坏。- 它将在三十秒内。
It's not broken. - It will be in thirty seconds.
你要离婚了吗?
Are you getting a divorce?
你觉得呢?
That what you think?
不要为监护权而战
Don't bother fighting for custody
因为我想和他住在一起。
because I want to go live with him.
我也会。
I would, too.
我很抱歉地告诉你:我们不会离婚。
I'm sorry to tell you: we're not getting divorced.
你长大后想做什麽?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
我已经长大了。
I'm already grown up.
你离大还很远
You're so far from grown up
你甚至无法从你所在的位置看到它。
you can't even see it from where you are.
想法呢?有什麽梦想吗?
And idea? Any dreams?
重要的事情。
Something important.
最好想想真正的困难。
Better think about that real hard.
“因为这些重要的工作,它们是有代价的。
'cause those important jobs, they come with a price.
我知道。我就是价格。
I know. I'm the price.
与您可能认为的相反:
Contrary to what you might think:
你被停职并不是最糟糕的事情
you getting suspended is not the worst thing
今天发生在你父亲身上的事。
that's happened to your father today.
事实上,我怀疑它进入前五名。
In fact, I doubt it makes the top five.
真正的育儿方式来了。我能感觉到。
Here comes the real parenting. I can feel it.
不。
No.
不,这是女人对你来说很快就会成为一个女人,
No, this is woman to you're-gonna-be-a-woman-soon,
不管你喜不喜欢:
whether you like it or not:
如果你爱他哪怕一点点,
if you love him even a little,
你会想办法给他看的。
you'll find a way to show him.
他现在真的可以使用它。
He could really use it right now.
为什麽?发生了什麽事?
Why? What happened?
他不得不告诉一个没有你运气的女孩的父母,
He had to tell parents of a girl who doesn't have your luck,
她庆祝了她的最后一个耶诞节。
that she's celebrated her last Christmas.
你在学校又打架了
You get in another fight at school
我发誓我会用他妈的鎚子砸这个东西。
and I swear I'll smash this thing with a fucking hammer.
育儿怎麽样?
How's that for parenting?
你今晚不必为他们做饭,亲爱的。
You don't have to cook for them tonight, honey.
把它们做成三明治。
Make them a sandwich.
好吧,三明治不是晚餐。
Well, a sandwich isn't supper.
通常是我的晚餐。
Usually my supper.
好吧,今晚不是你的晚餐。
Well, it's not your supper tonight.
好的,厨师。
All right, chef.
我们有什麽?
What are we having?
我们有一点肉酱。
We're having a little bolognese.
嗯。
Mmm.
你还在不吃麸质吗?
Are you still off gluten?
宝贝,我已经在沙漠里待了六个月了。
I've been in the desert for six months, baby.
我会舔这个柜檯的麸质。-毫米。
I'll lick glutenoff this counter. - Mm.
我觉得这种视觉效果很吸引人。
I find that visual oddly appealing.
嘿,你要感谢你的妈妈给你的手♥机♥。
Hey, you have your mother to thank for your phone.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对不起,我让你糟糕的一天变得更糟。
I'm sorry I made your bad day worse.
对不起。- 没关係,亲爱的。
I'm sorry. - It's okay, honey.
谢谢。没关係。
Thank you. It's okay.
爱情怎麽样?
How's that for love?
哇。。。
Wow...
你们两个一定有相当大的突破。
You two must have had quite the breakthrough.
去他妈的。
Fuck it.
你需要得到那个吗?
You need to get that?
不。
No.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表