剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
你能感受到我的呼吸
you can feel my fucking breath.
你在美国领土上进行非法行动
You ran an illegal operation on U. S. soil
这违反了我们的交战规则
that violates our rules of engagement.
美国法典1385限制了我们在美国本土的行动能力
U. S. Code 1385 that limits our ability to operate on US soil.
其实我想了很多
You know, l've given that a lot of thought, actually,
美国法典1385特别涉及到
and USC 1385 relates specifically
部署军队来执行国内政策
to military being deployed to enforce domestic policy.
不好意思 你是有我不知道的法律学位吗
Sorry, did you obtain a law degree that I'm unaware of?
事实上 我还真有 我不知道你是否知道
Actually, Idid. I don't know if you know,
我有宪法学学位
I have a degree in constitutional law.
如果可以的话 副局长 请便
lf I may, Deputy Director...Be my guest.
你一直在回答他都没问过的问题
You keep giving answers to question he hasn't even asked
所以给我闭嘴
so shut the fuck up.
当我们想听你说话的时候
When we want to hear you speak
我们会让你说话的
we will tell you to fucking speak.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢你 凯特琳
Thank you, Kaitlyn.
你很幸运 情报很可靠
Fortunately for you, the intel is good.
可以起诉
lt's actionable.
乔 你的队伍在圣安东尼奥待命
Joe, your team is on standby in San Antonio.
你负责指挥战术 但凯尔负责指挥
You will have tactical command, but Kyle is lead.
圣安东尼奥特警队会提供掩护
San Antonio SWAT will provide cover,
如果任务成功 他们将功不可没
and they will take credit if the mission is successful.
如果任务失败 他们很可能会逮捕你
They will likely arrest you if the mission fails
或者以某种方式流落街头
or somehow finds its way onto the streets.
你的情报显示圣安东尼奥
Does your intel indicate whether San Antonio
是中转站还是目标
is a way station or target?
好像是个中转站
lt appears to be a way station.
我们的监控录像没有看到任何
Our surveillance hasn't seen any footage
简易爆♥炸♥装置材料或武器被放置在房♥子里
of IED materials or weapons located on the premises.
这不是捕杀
Okay, this is not capture/kill.
这只是捕捉
This is capture only.
圣安东尼奥特警队无法解释
San Antonio SWAT can't explain
死了六个外国人的原因
a half- dozen dead foreign nationals.
所以你要低调 干净利落
So you do it quiet, and you do it clean.
我说得够清楚了吗
Have I made myself clear?
是的 长官 -是的 长官
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
凯尔 你可以走了
Kyle, you're dismissed.
我给你的人马 是为了助你完成任务
The assets that I have given you to complete your mission
他们是我的人马 我允许你使用
they are my assets that I allow you to use.
执行我批准的任务
For missions that I approve.
我不在乎你是否目睹了教堂停车场的
I don't care if you witness a car jacking
劫车事件
in a church parking lot,
没有我的允许 你不能部署那个小队
you do not deploy that team without my permission.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们欠这家伙很多人情
We owe a lot of favors for this cowboy shit.
我不管情报有多准确 都要在这里计划行动
I don't care how good the intel, ops are planned here.
而不是在餐巾纸的背面
Not on the back of a fucking napkin.
明白 长官
Understood, sir.
去圣安东尼奥
Go to San Antonio.
你怎么停下来了
Why are you stopping?
我以为你想谈谈
I thought you wanted to talk.
我们可以在飞机上谈
We can talk on the plane.
你来吗
Are you coming?
这就是你的麻烦
That's how much trouble you're in.
鲍比 -嗯
Bobby? Yeah.
她在这里干什么
What the fuck is she doing here?
他们派我们来的
They sent us here.
他们派来了小队
They sent the team here.
那不是小队 是线人
That's not the team, that's the asset.
那个线人
The asset.
是的 你觉得我会让你
Yeah, you think I'm going to let you end up
上从安全屋里出来的新闻吗
on the news coming out of a safe house?
或者更糟 在里面吃枪子
Or worse, eating a bullet inside it?
我肯定踹过的门比你多
Bet I've kicked down more doors than you have.
我很怀疑 -借一步说话 老大
I highly doubt it. A word, boss?
我听说那房♥子里有六个目标
So, I was told there was six targets in this house.
没错 -好吧
Correct. Okay, well,
加上你 我们才有六个
With you we're just six.
怎么 我们现在要公平对抗了吗
So, what, are we in the business of fair fights now?
拜托 你知道这至少需要两个小队
Come on, you know this is a two squad minimum.
我不知道你怎么想 但我不想
And I don't know about you, but I don't feel like
和特警队冲进这鬼地方
rushing this place with a fucking SWAT team.
他们不是这样的人
lt's not what they do.
让她排在队伍后面
Just keep her in the back of the line.
收到
Roger that.
好了 听好了
AlI right, listen up.
这些照片是昨天在阿尔卑斯山的
These photos were taken yesterday
一个安全屋拍的
at a safe house in Alpine.
目标五小时前离开
Targets left five hours ago,
所以他们应该会在接下来的20分钟内
which should put them at the San Antonio location
到达圣安东尼奥
sometime in the next twenty minutes.
我们不知道他们在前往下一站之前
We do not know how long they are held there
会在那里待多久 所以
until their next leg, so
如果他们今晚准时的话
assuming they are on time this evening,
我们凌晨四点到达那栋房♥子
we hit the house at 0400,
门锁是电子的大门密♥码♥是7358
Door locks are electronic, gate code is 7358.
一个四人小组从前面进入
One four- man team enters from the front,
另一组从后面包抄
another one from the rear.
三间卧室各有两张床
There are two beds in each of the three bedrooms,
这让我们相信每个房♥间有两个人
which leads us to believe two per room.
我们不用猜
We're not going to have to guess
因为我们有监控录像
because we have video until we breech.
到那个时候 电力就会被切断 监视器就会失灵
At that point, power will be cut and overwatch will be blind.
听着 这很重要
Now, listen up, this is important.
这次任务只能抓人
This is a capture only mission.
没得商量
That is not negotiable.
如果出了什么差错
If for some reason this goes to shit,
他们准备好了一大批武器
they got a cache of weapons and they are prepared,
那我们就撤退 让圣安东尼奥特警队接管
so we fall back, we let San Antonio SWAT take over.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait
所以你的意思是如果我们被攻击了 我们不能···
So you're saying if we're fired upon we can't. ...
我们不能反击自救吗
we can't return fire and save our ass?
我意思是你可以用火力压制
I'm saying you lay suppressive fire
但祈祷你不要打到人
and pray to God you don't hit anybody.
什么鬼啊
What the fuck?
我来说下事情的严重性
Let me walk you through the gravity of the situation here.
我们只有一次机会给边境巡逻队
We have one chance to give Border Patrol
和国防局一个足够大的奖品
and DPS a prize big enough
他们就会对你在范霍恩制♥造♥的烂摊子
that they will look the other way from the shit show
睁一只眼闭一只眼
you created in Van Horn.
如果这也变成一个烂摊子 就没有奖励了
If this becomes a shit show as well, there is no prize,
大家都跑去找掩护
everyone runs for cover,
你们都站在街道中♥央♥
and you are all left standing in the middle of the street with your pants around your ankles.
把裤子脱到脚踝上
with your pants around your ankles.
明白了吗
Got it?
边境巡逻队不愿意把战术小队借给我们吗
Border Patrol won't lend us their Tactics team?
八对六可不算低调利落
Eight on six doesn't make quick and quiet.
这是我们的烂摊子 我们自己收拾
This is our mess, we clean it up.
房♥子里有动静
You've got movement at the house.
枪 -我看到了
Gun. l see it.
太好了 -他们有武器
That's fucking great. They're armed.
我看看我们能不能得到一些回旋余地
Let me see if we can get some latitude.
啊哦
Uh- oh.
凯特琳
Kaitlyn.
明天有什么大型体育赛事吗
Are there any big sporting events planned for tomorrow?
为什么说明天
Why do you say tomorrow?
你会把炸♥弹♥放在床边一个星期吗
Would you set a bomb beside your bed for a week?
一旦武装了 他们肯定会用
When they arm them, they use them.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表