剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
But everywhere is a danger for him
一直都是 我的一生
It always has. My whole life.
为什么
Why?
我不懂石油生意
I dont know the oil business.
我也不懂 但我知道有很多
Yeah, I dont know either, but I know there's plenty
做石油生意却没有因此被杀的人
of people who do itand don't get killed for it.
你认为雪佛龙或埃克森的总裁
You think the president of Chevron or Exxon
没有武装警卫和防弹车吗
don't have armed guards and bullet-proof cars?
那是在美国
And that's in America.
他们说他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They say he is a terrorist.
资金大军
Funds armies.
做所有这些事情
Does all these things.
他卖♥♥石油
He sells oil.
卖♥♥给任何愿意买♥♥的人
To whoever will buy it.
他不参与游戏 制裁这个国家
""Sanction this country.
不要从那里买♥♥ 不要卖♥♥给这个
Don't buy itfrom that one. Don't sell to this one."
谁在乎呢
And who cares?
总有一天会发生的 他们会杀了他
It will happen some day. They'll get him.
我想这就是他选择艾桑的原因
I think that's why he chose Ehsan.
非常聪明的投资者
Very smart investor.
非常受人尊敬
Very respected.
也许我们的孩子不用搞石油
And maybe our children, they don't have to play with oil.
他们只用搞钱
They just play with money.
艾桑知道我们的事了
Ehsan knows about us.
他不知道 但是 他知道
He doesn't know, but... he knows.
我想那是我最后一次看到纽约了
I bet that's the last of New York lve seen for a while.
两天后 我所知道的爱情就只存在于我的想象
In two days all I will know of love is what I can imagine.
还有我的记忆
And what I can remember.
你这么说不公平 但这是事实
It's not fair to you to say, but it's true.
也许有一天你会想起我
And maybe you'll remember me some day.
你让人很难忘记
You're gonna be pretty hard to forget.
他们说你认为只有生了孩子
They say you only think you know love
才会懂得爱
until you have a child.
一定是生物学上出了什么岔子
Something must happen, something biological
因为我受不了孩子
because I can't stand children.
他们又吵又脏 而且 反正我不喜欢
Theyrre too noisy and dirty and... Yeah, not a fan.
我希望我爱我的孩子们
well, I hope I love my Children.
我希望上帝能帮我实现
I hope God gives me that.
也许这就够了
Maybe it will be enough.
来吧 我带你去你的房♥间
Come on. I'll show you to your room.
还不错 塔克
That's not too bad, Tuck.
慢慢爬上山脊 然后往前走
Ease up that ridge, then head up front.
你能把我们带到多近的地方
How close can you get us?
这游艇的吃水深度只有六英尺
The draft on this thing is only six feet,
所以我能把你带到很近的地方
so I can get you pretty close.
离岸50或40英尺
Fifty, maybe forty feet off shore.
我没问题
I'll take it
如果我们穿着防弹衣的话 我还想要脚蹼
Yeah, well I still want fins if we're wearing plates.
该死 我没有穿防弹衣
Shit, I ain't wearing plates.
去他妈的 我没穿防弹背心
Fuck that, I aint wearing a vest.
我们得快点行动
We need to move fast-fast-fast.
好好想想吧
Think about that.
我们可不都是水行女侠 对吧 乔
Well we aint all fucking aqua-woman, can we, Joe?
闭嘴 两杯
Shut up, Two cups.
我也没穿防弹衣 但你要把防弹背心穿上
I'm not wearing plates either but wear your vest.
要是有保安幸运地开枪击中了你
Some security guard makes a lucky shot with his pistol
你就是我们必须照顾的麻烦
and you got a problem that we have to carry.
乔
Joe.
他在这里
He's here.
我眼花了吗
Am I seeing things?
你没有眼花
You're not seeing things.
是他吗
That him?
就是他
That's him.
我们必须阻止这一切 我们要怎么停下
We must shut this down. How do we shut this down?
我需要直升机
I need traveler.
你有戒备建议吗
You have a defcon recommendation?
你不能把她弄出来吗
You cant get her out of there?
除非发生枪战 而且是大规模枪战
Not without a gun fight and 1 mean a big One.
我建议进入三♥级♥戒备状态
I recommend defcon three.
总统先生 我们有一个
Mister President, we have a situation
实时展开的情况
unfolding in real time.
我把三个女巫留在酒店里
I have the three witches in a hotel,
我妈妈在楼下
My mother is downstairs.
我在走廊对面
And I'm across the hall,
厨房♥在走廊尽头 楼下
Kitchen is down that hall and down the stairs
如果你饿了可以去
if you get hungry.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的行李在里面
Your luggage is inside.
早餐什么时候
When's breakfast?
晚一点
Late.
明天的一切都会很晚
Everything tomorrow is late.
你还不走
You're not leaving.
因为你还没进去
Because you haven't gone inside.
因为你还没走
Because you're not leaving.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
好
Yeah.
喂
Yeah?
他们又在问有没有办法把她带出来
They're asking again if there's a way to pull her.
她和30位客人住在一所房♥子里
She is in a house with thirty guests
还有大约25名保安人员
and about twenty-five security personnel
在地面和周围巡逻
patrolling the ground and around the perimeter.
内视镜 热成像 看守 所有的一切
NV, thermal, overwatch, all of it.
我要怎么把她弄出来
How the fuck am I supposed to get her out?
我只是转达一下问题
Just relaying the question.
答案没变
Yeah, well the answer hasn't changed.
没法
No.
如果你能加入我们 那就太好了
几点
-7点
-我知道这对他们来说意义重大
-我尽量
-我想你在执行任务 注意安全 要知道我们很爱你
给我
Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me.
如果你一直想着他们 你就再也回不到他们身边了
You will never get back to them if you keep thinking about them.
你很清楚这点
You know better than that.
这工作难道不是最棒的吗
Aint this job the fucking best?
呀哈
Yee-haw.
我什么都不想做
I don't want to do anything.
太混乱了
It's too contusing.
我不想结婚
I don't want to get married.
那就告诉他
Tell him.
我说了 但没用
I did. Doesn't matter.
我没有发言权
I don't have a say.
没人在乎我想要什么
No one cares what I want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
反正不是这个
Not this.
我再也不会有这样的机会了
I'll never have this again.
这是最后一次
This is the last time.
我 我不能
I...I can't.
我只想最后感受一次被爱的感觉
I just want to feel loved one last time.
你不会希望我这么做的
You don't want that from me.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我了解你
I know you.
你不了解
You don't.
你人很好
You're kind.
我不好
I'm not.
你很诚实
You're honest.
我是最不诚实的人
I am the furthest thing from honest.
是吗 那你是什么
Oh, yeah? Then what are you?
不是你想的那样
Not what you think.
你是我的朋友吗
Are you my friend?
别这么问我
Don't ask me that.
你是吗
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表