剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
通常在车祸中 血肿
Typically, in an auto accident, the hematomas,
和瘀伤会均匀地覆盖大♥片♥区域
the bruising, covers large areas evenly,
因为造成创伤的是
because it is large areas of the vehicle
车辆的大♥片♥区域
that causes the trauma.
但你的挫伤与此不符
Your contusions are not consistent with that.
是辆小型车
It was a compact car.
我可以吗
May I?
它们都有拳头那么大
They're all the size of a fist.
-好了 结束了
Oh, fuck it. That's it.
我们该上路了
We should probably get on the road.
我们离房♥子还有15分钟的路程
We're about 15 minutes from the house.
为什么我们离房♥子还要15分钟
Why are we fifteen from the house?
因为这是最近的酒店了
Because this is the closest hotel.
除非你想让我从当地警局
Unless you want me to rent a surveillance van
租一辆监视车
from local PD?
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
不 不 我们不能把她救出来
No, no, we're not pulling her out.
我们会搞砸整个行动的
We'll blow the whole fucking operation.
-作为一名医生 当看到身体被虐待的迹象时
As a physician, when I see signs of physical abuse
我有法律义务举报他们
I am legally bound to report them.
拜托 克鲁兹 快说点什么吧
Come on, Cruz. Come on, come on. Just say something.
只要能说服他们就行
Just talk your way out of this.
我知道这会让事情变得更糟
I know it might feel like that will make things worse,
但没有比这更糟的了
but it doesn't get much worse than this.
只有上报才能终止虐待
And reporting it is how the abuse stops.
我已经上报了
I already reported it.
我只是没告诉他们
I just didn't tell them.
她
She, um...
她邀请我来这
She invited me up here and...
我想交朋友
I'm trying to make friends.
我想开始新的生活
I'm trying to start a new life.
我有在努力
I'm trying...
我真的很努力了
I'm really, really trying.
求你别告诉他们
Please don't tell them.
求你了…
Please...
我没资格告诉你的朋友
It's not my place to tell your friends,
但我需要确保当局知道
But I need to be assured that the authorities are aware.
他们昨晚在北卡罗来纳州逮捕了他
They arrested him last night in North Carolina.
这就是我来这的原因
That's... That's why I'm here.
我
I'm...
我要走了
I'm getting away.
至少我在努力
At least I'm trying to.
真♥他♥妈♥的不错
That's pretty fucking good.
是啊 还不错
Yeah, it's not bad.
我想再试试那个让我们
I want another go at that SERE instructor
陷入这种境地的特训教官
who put us in this situation.
先把暖气调高
There's turning up the heat,
然后放火烧她
then there's setting her on fire.
是啊
Yeah.
是我让他这么做的
I told him to do it.
是我的错
It's my fault.
如果太阳已经落山 从餐馆看日落
It's real hard to watch the sunset from the restaurant
真的很难看到
if the sun had already set.
那就走 去餐厅
Then go. Go to the fucking restaurant.
已经有一阵子了 -你能带他们去镇上吗
Been in there a while. - Will you take them to town?
玛丽卡错过了日落
Malika is missing the sunset.
你会赶上的吧 -也许吧
You'll catch up? - Maybe.
她应该养只狗
She should just get a dog.
是的
She did.
她没事
She's fine.
断了几根肋骨
Separated a few ribs.
她会疼一阵子
She's gonna be sore for a while.
冰敷鼻子会有帮助
Ice on that nose will help.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都去哪了
Where'd everyone go?
谁在乎呢
Oh, who cares?
海滩现在是我们的了
We have the beach to ourselves now.
躲过一劫
Dodged a bullet there.
那些爱管闲事的朋友会是个麻烦
All those nosy friends are gonna be a fucking problem.
一旦我们得到名字 努力挖掘
Soon as we get names, dig hard.
我们也会很爱管闲事
We're gonna get pretty nosy, too.
婚礼是什么时候
When is the wedding?
六月份
June.
你知道在哪吗
Do you know where yet?
我很乐意在这里举办
I would love to do it here.
或者汉普顿 你知道汉普顿吗
Or the Hamptons. You know the Hamptons?
不知道
No.
那里每天都有庆祝活动
Well, it's just every day there's a celebration.
但我的家人希望所有人都参加 所以选择了科威特
But my family will want everyone there, so Kuwait.
如果幸运的话 我们可以在迪拜举办
If I'm lucky maybe we get to do it in Dubai.
你去过迪拜吗
You've been to Dubai?
没
Mmm.
你去过什么地方吗
Have you been anywhere?
伊♥拉♥克♥
Iraq.
呃
Ugh.
科威特
Kuwait.
对我来说太无聊了
So boring to me.
沙漠就免了
Keep the desert.
我讨厌热 讨厌风 讨厌污秽
I hate the heat and the wind and the filth.
你可以在宫殿里自欺欺人 但是
You can lie to yourself in a palace, but when
宫殿的墙就在你身后
the palace walls are behind you,
谎言直视着你的脸
and the lie stares you in the face...
幸好艾桑在曼哈顿工作
Ehsan works in Manhattan, thank God.
我死也不会嫁给一个想住在
I could never marry a man who wants to live
中东的男人 那里的沙子和规矩
in the Middle East, where I choke on the sand
会让我窒息
and all their rules.
在土耳其有一个海滩 奥卢德尼兹
In Turkey there is this beach, Oludeniz.
有个地方叫蓝湖
And there is this place they call the Blue Lagoon.
简直是天堂
It's heaven.
我最大的幻想就是在海滩上被蹂躏
My great fantasy is to be ravaged on that beach.
听起来是个度蜜月的好地方
Sounds like a good place for your honeymoon.
哦 不 艾桑没这个情趣
Oh, no. Ehsan is no ravager.
他太
He's too...
卡马尔也许可以
Kamal, maybe.
哦 那就不叫蹂躏 那是被♥干♥蹭
Oh, that's not being ravaged. That's being dry humped.
我想我生完孩子 世界允许我变胖后
I think I'll be much happier after I have babies
我会快乐很多
and the world allows me to be fat.
明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
完全不明白
Not at all.
你当然不懂了你什么时候会变胖
Of course you don't. When will you be fat?
但总有一天我会变胖我等不及了
But someday I'll be fat and I can't wait.
也许这样我就不会被烦了
Maybe then this thing will leave me alone.
你不怕沙子吗
The sand doesn't bother you?
不怕 我还有点喜欢
Oh, no, I love it a little.
我一直觉得身上的沙子很性感
I always thought sand on the body was so erotic.
我在沙滩上打个滚
I rolled in the sand all over,
把艾桑拉到树上
pulled Ehsan into the trees.
但沙子到处都是
But then sand got everywhere
他痒 我也痒
and he itched and I itched.
原来沙子一点也不性感
Turns out sand is not erotic after all.
有趣的是 我们脑海中的这些画面
It's funny how these images in our minds...
再也无法创造出了
There's no recreating them.
只存在于记忆中
They're only for the mind.
不管我们怎么努力
No matter how hard we try.
离玛丽卡和纳什瓦远点
Stay away from Malika and Nashwa.
娜拉是个讨厌鬼 但她不会害人
Nala's a nuisance, but she's harmless.
另外两个…
The other two...
他们讨厌我交的每一个朋友
They hate every friend I try to make.
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表