剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
所以标记在巴黎?
So the mark is in Paris?
纽约。
New York.
你说巴黎。
You said Paris.
首先,她现在在巴黎,现在她在纽约。
First, she was in Paris now she's in New York.
他们是怎麽离开的?- 他们交换了号♥码。
How did they leave it? - They exchanged numbers.
一直在发简讯。
Been texting.
社交媒体呢?
What about social media?
您正在建立个人资料?
You building a profile?
克鲁兹说她的父亲不会让她。
Cruz said her father wouldn't let her.
聪明的女孩。
Smart girl.
是的。
Yes.
但?
But?
我想让她通过研磨机。
I want to put her through the grinder.
她已经经历了磨床。
She's been through the grinder.
这次我做的一切都不同。
I'm doing everything different this time.
她是你的外勤特工。
She's your field agent.
做你认为最好的事情。
Do what you think's best.
你想让侦察运行它吗?
You want recon to run it?
CAG。如果你不介意的话。
CAG. If you don't mind.
我必须确定。
I have to be sure.
好吧。
All right.
她在布拉格?
She's at Bragg?
我把她放在公♥寓♥里。
I have her in an apartment.
在公♥寓♥里?- 我们的一个。
In an apartment? - One of ours.
我不能让五十个绿色贝雷帽问她去哪儿了。
I can't have fifty green berets asking her where she's been.
如果标记来到乔治城怎麽办
What if the mark comes to Georgetown
并决定去购物
and decides to go shopping
并在他妈的街上碰到她?
and runs into her on the fucking street?
人们不会离开纽约去乔治城购物。
People don't leave New York to shop in Georgetown.
把她赶出公♥寓♥。
Get her out of the apartment.
是的,夫人。
Yes, ma'am.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好。
I'm good.
尼尔怎麽样?
How's Neal?
他很好。
He's good.
尼尔怎麽样?
How's Neal?
我们尽我们所能。
We do the best we can.
这就是我们所能做的。
That's all we can do.
女孩们怎麽样?
How are the girls?
女孩很棒。
Girls are great.
查理,她在学校表现很好。
Charlie, she's doing great in school.
而凯特...
And Kate...
他们是好孩子。
They're good kids.
它转移到眼眶
It's metastasized into the ocular orbit
并按压额叶。
and pressing up on the frontal lobe.
但它也压在颞叶上。
But it's also pressing down on the temporal lobe.
所以有你的视力模煳,有你的记忆丧失
So there's your blurred vision, there's your memory loss
还有你的嗅觉丧失。
and there's your loss of smell.
你觉得怎麽样?
What do you think?
立即摘除。
Enucleation immediately.
然后看看我们可以通过眼眶得到什麽,但是...
Then see what we can get through the ocular orbit, but...
开颅手术看起来不是一种选择...
Craniotomy doesn't look like an option...
我进不去。
I can't get in there.
肿瘤贴在她的脸上。
The tumor's against her face.
我必须切除她的眶下孔
I'd have to remove her infraorbital foramen
可能是鼻骨。
and probably the nasal bone.
重建外科医生可以重新移植吗?
Could a reconstructive surgeon re-graft that?
我的意思是。。。
I mean...
这是绝症,为什麽要对她?
This is terminal, why do it to her?
我知道。
I'm aware.
我需要提供选项。
I need to present the options.
她别无选择,尼尔。
She's out of options, Neal.
你想告诉父母吗?
You wanna tell the parents that?
你想告诉他们他们六岁的孩子
You wanna tell them their six year-old
没有偏头痛,她得了肿瘤
isn't having migraines, she's got a tumor
他妈的棒球大小?
the size of a fucking baseball?
她见过她上一次生日?
She's seen her last birthday?
他妈的外科医生。
Fuckin' surgeons.
化疗不是一种选择。-不。
Chemo's not an option. - No.
让她开始放疗,看看你能不能缩小
Start her on radiation and see if you can shrink
在我进去之前那件事。
that thing before I get in there.
你知道当我和她做完后,孩子会是什麽样子吗?
You know what kid's gonna look like when I'm done with her?
我也不会这样做,加里。
I wouldn't do it either, Gary.
但这不是我的决定。
But it's not my decision to make.
你想要陪伴吗?
You want company?
是的,非常多。
Yeah, very much.
珍妮,我们准备好了。
Jenny, we're ready.
两位医生。这不可能是好事。
Two doctors. This can't be good.
现在三个。
Now three.
麦迪,你知道我在大厅里有什麽吗?
Maddy, do you know what I have down the hall?
什麽?- 我有一家玩具店。
What? - I have a toy store.
现在,它不是普通的玩具店。
Now, it's no ordinary toy store.
这个不需要任何钱。
This one doesn't take any money.
为什麽不呢?
Why not?
好吧,因为一切都是免费的。
Well, because everything's free.
每次你来看我
And every time you come to see me
你可以挑选任何你想要的玩具。
you can pick out whatever toy you want.
有什麽收穫?
What's the catch?
没有捕获。
No catch.
珍妮小姐现在就带你去那裡
Miss Jenny'll take you there right now
如果你的乡亲们没问题。
if it's okay with your folks.
没关係,亲爱的。继续。
It's okay, honey. Go ahead.
这是什麽?
What is it?
这是拉米雷斯博士,她是一名放射科医生...
This is Dr. Ramirez, she is a radiologist...
这是什麽?
What is it?
这是脑瘤。
It's a brain tumor.
多大?
How big?
七十六毫米。
Seventy-six millimetres.
那有多大?
How big is that?
在她的脑海裡?
In her head?
是的。
Yeah.
所以。。。我们该怎麽办?我们有哪些选择?
So... what do we do? What are our options?
肿瘤已经转移,
The tumor has metastasized,
这意味着它已经扩散到她的大脑前部之外。
which means it's spread beyond the front of her brain.
传播到哪裡?
Spread where?
它蔓延到她的眼睛。
It spread to her eye.
现在,我们可以满怀希望地开始辐射
Now, we can begin radiation with hopes
减小肿瘤的大小。
of reducing the size of the tumor.
如果成功,我们可以尝试删除
And if that's successful, we can then attempt to remove
尽可能多的肿瘤,
as much of the tumor as possible,
但我们必须从移除她的眼睛开始。
but we would have to begin with removing her eye.
嘿 嘿 嘿。
Hey, hey, hey.
宝贝,宝贝。
Baby, baby.
我们只需要听听他要说什麽,好吧。
We just have to listen to what he's got to say, okay.
她能活下来吗?
Can she survive it?
不。
No.
多久?
How long?
他不知道她活不下去。
He doesn't know she can't survive.
多久?-六个月。
How long? - Six months.
手术需要多长时间?
How long with the surgery?
如果她在手术中倖存下来,
If she survives the surgery,
如果她的身体对进一步的治疗有反应......
if her body responds to further treatment...
这是一种非常具有侵略性的癌症,我们不会得到所有癌症。
This is a very aggressive cancer, we won't get all of it.
不知道过了多久。
I don't know how long.
你不知道?
You don't know?
我想要第二种意见。
I want a second opinion.
我强烈建议你买♥♥一个。
I highly recommend you get one.
手术后,她的生活是怎样的?
After the surgery, what's her life like?
她的生活是痛苦的。
Her life is pain.
我们该怎麽办?
What do we do?
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表