剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表
爸爸
Daddy!
什么症状
What's presenting?
右大腿剧烈疼痛 伤口以下无法活动
Severe pain right thigh, no movement below the injury,
肉眼可见肿胀
you can see the swelling.
颈部剧痛 途中感到恶心
Severe neck pain, nausea en route,
看起来像是脑震荡
looks like a concussion.
好的 看着我
Okay. Look at me.
哪里最疼 我的腿
What hurts the most? - My leg!
你的腿 你的头呢 感觉头疼吗
Your leg. What about your head, do you have a headache?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! I don't know!
心率126血压101/52
HR 126, BP 101 over 52.
几号♥房♥ -11号♥
What room? - 11.
我的腿 好痛 我的腿
It's my leg, it hurts! My leg!
没事了 我们到了
It's okay, we're here.
我的腿
My leg!
我们马上就来处理你的腿 亲爱的
We'll worry about your leg in a second, honey.
快来
Let's go.
走开 这里交给我们
No, we got it. We got it, we got it.
好了 我来数 一 二 三
All right, my count. One, two, three.
她有对药物过敏吗
Does she have any medicinal allergies?
没有
No.
有没有做过麻醉 -没有 叫神经科了吗
Ever had anesthesia? - No. Neurology been called?
神经科呢 -马上来
Where is neurology? - Coming now.
嘿 凯特 在这里看到你真是太糟了
Hey, Kate, what a crummy way to see you.
她怎么样了 尼尔
How's she doing, Neal?
右大腿疼痛 膝盖以下不能动
Pain's a nine on right thigh, can't move below the knee.
有人拍照吗
Anybody take pictures?
2升乳酸林格氏液 -在输液了
2 liters LR. - 2 liters running now.
我要把你的腿抬高一点
I'd like to elevate your leg a little.
我知道这会很痛
I know this is going to hurt.
没事的
It's okay.
除了眼眶外
I don't see any swelling except
我没有看到任何肿胀
along the orbital socket,
你看这个沿着C-1的骨折
You see this fracture along C-1.
还有C-3
And on C-3.
看这里的股骨
Looking at the femur here,
在股骨干远端
there is a complete oblique fracture
有一个完整的斜向骨折
to the distal region of the femoral shaft.
你得用手术稳定住伤口
You're gonna have to surgically stabilize that.
当然
Absolutely.
我要用髓内钉
I'll support it with an intramedullary nail
把它插♥进♥骨轴的顶端
insert through the top of the shaft.
我想让她明天一早就过来
I'd like to get her in first thing in the morning.
等她血压升高了 我就给她做个头颅CT
Let me order a cranial CT once her BP levels.
其他人呢
What about the others?
一个正在准备手术 粉碎性开放性骨折
Prepping one now. Comminuted open fracture.
这可不能等到明天早上
That one's not gonna wait till morning.
另一个没挺过来
The other didn't make it.
嘿
Hey.
凯特出了车祸
Kate was in a car accident.
严重吗
How bad?
她股骨骨折 部分椎骨也骨折了
She broke her femur, fractured some vertebrae.
她受到了惊吓 但现在稳定下来了
She was in shock, but she's stable now.
她醒了 但是吓坏了
She's awake but she's pretty shook up.
有个孩子没挺过来
One of the kids didn't make it.
她明早要做手术
She's going into surgery in the morning.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在纽约
I'm in New York.
这不重要 发生了什么
Not that it matters, what happened?
我不知道 我没有任何细节
I don't know. I don't have any specifics.
手术在7点大概要三个小时
Surgery's at 7:00. It should be about three hours.
两个小时的恢复期
Two hours in recovery.
你能在中午之前赶到吗
Can you make it by noon?
我会想办法的
I'll find a way.
卫生院吗
RHC?
是的
Yeah.
查理呢
Where's Charlie?
查理在邻居家
Charlie's at the neighbors.
我应该··· 我应该给她打电♥话♥吗
Should I... Should I call her?
不 让她休息吧
No, just let her rest.
我还没有传达所有的消息
I haven't delivered all the news yet.
到时你方便联♥系♥吗
Are you gonna be reachable?
不太能
Not really.
我在盯目标 你知道的
I'm on one, ya know?
好吧
Okay.
我不会告诉她你要来 以免你到时来不了
I won't tell her you're coming in case you can't peel away.
我会来的
I'm coming.
好的 明天见
Okay. We'll see you tomorrow.
尼尔
Neal.
血检结果出来了
Blood work's back.
Buddy, 她怀孕了
Buddy, she's pregnant.
你知道创伤性损伤
Now, you know that traumatic injury
在怀孕的前三个月会造成严重的
during the first trimester creates a severe risk
胎儿损伤的危险 还有麻醉
of fetal injury, as does the anesthesia.
我猜是意外怀孕
I assume it's unplanned,
所以流产可能不是最糟糕的事
so her aborting probably not the worst thing.
她才14岁 -我知道
She's fucking 14 years old. - I know.
现在给她开米非司酮和米索前列醇
It's early enough we can prescribe her
还为时过早
Mifepristone and Misoprostol.
我想先做手术 然后再开处方
I'd prefer to do the surgery first and then prescribe it.
我也这么想
Yeah, me, too.
那就这么办
That's what we'll do.
我的衣服呢
Where's my clothes?
他们把你的衣服剪了 亲爱的
They cut your clothes off, honey.
我手♥机♥丢了
I lost my phone.
不知道其他人怎么了
Don't know what happened to everyone else.
你现在只要担心你自己 好吗
You just worry about yourself for now, okay?
你知道吗
Do you know?
我知道一些
I know some.
其中两个女孩去了另一家医院
I know two of the girls went to a different hospital.
我能查出来 但亲爱的 别指望有好消息
I can find out, but honey. Don't expect good news.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
我说过最有可能改变你人生轨迹的
What did I say were the two things that have the most
两件事是什么
likelihood of altering the course of your life?
汽车和性
Cars and sex.
两件事都发生了
And they both did.
我没有开车 -我没有指责你
I wasn't driving. - I'm not accusing you.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我不知道是谁的错
I don't know whose fault it is,
但我知道汽车害死的青少年
but I do know that cars kill more teenagers
比其他任何原因加起来的都多
than any other cause combined.
你差点没命 亲爱的
And it almost killed you, honey.
有人死了吗
Did it kill anybody?
是的
It did.
谁
Who?
霍莉
Holly.
还有谁
Who else?
我不知道 我会查清楚的
I don't know. I'll find out.
我希望我能给你更多时间来消化此事
I wish I could give you more time to process that,
但我们今天没有时间
but we don't have that today.
你准备好听下一个了吗
So are you ready for the next one?
下一个什么
Next one what?
你违反了我们的约定
You broke our deal.
什么约定
What deal?
和男生的事 你违反了我们的约定
With boys. You broke our deal.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
什么
What?
不 那不···
No, that's not...
不可能吗
That's not possible?
你要睁着眼睛说瞎话吗
Are you gonna look me in the eye and lie to me?
剧集 | 特别行动:母狮(2023) | 导航列表