剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
她很受欢迎 同学们都很喜欢她
She was very popular, well respected and liked by her peers.
不可思议 -她在家里有问题
It's uncanny. -She had problems at home.
她妈妈写信给学校 说她离开了
Her mother wrote to the school, said she'd left.
Shannon Kelly进了同一所学校
Shannon Kelly went to the same school.
Megan Reid的父亲
Megan Reid's father worked
在飞机餐饮公♥司♥已经工作了九年
in Flight Deck Catering for nine years,
是高级运营经理
senior operations manager
可以进到机场的任何一个安全区域
with access to all the secure areas of the airport,
包括行李寄存处
including left luggage.
五个月前 他辞职了
Quit his job five months ago
正好在他女儿失踪后
just after his daughter disappeared.
Vernon! -干嘛?
Vernon! -What?
他...就来
He's... just coming.
如果可以的话 我们想提取
We'd like to take a DNA sample
你和你丈夫的DNA样本
from you and your husband if that's OK.
哦 不!
Oh, no!
天啊 你们找到了什么
Oh, God, you've found something.
我们希望能把她排除
We hope to rule her out.
是
Yes.
你女儿为什么会逃走?
Why did your daughter run away?
她和他的父亲...
She and her father...
我想他们太相似了 他们打了起来
I guess they were too similar. They fought.
打了起来? -争吵
Fought? -They argued.
为什么? -为了男孩子们
Over? -Boys.
他不喜欢她的朋友 -为什么?
Didn't like her friends. -Why?
巴基斯坦佬
Pakis.
他不喜欢他们的种族?
He didn't like their ethnic origin?
不是
No.
他不喜欢他们是因为他们给我女儿毒品
He didn't like them because they gave our daughter drugs.
有什么能帮你们的?
Can I help you?
嗯... -我们在找Shannon Kelly
Yeah... -We're looking for Shannon Kelly.
抱歉 Shannon Kelly去世了
I'm sorry. Shannon Kelly has passed away.
她死了?
She dead?
很遗憾
I'm afraid so.
我想找Masood警长 谢谢
Detective Sergeant Masood, please.
我一直等你们来
I've been waiting for you to come.
你们找到她了? -他们还不知道
You've found her? -They don't know.
他们需要我们的DNA
They need to take our DNA.
能张一下嘴吗?
Can you open your mouth?
谢谢
Thanks.
不一定是她
It might not be her.
Alexander医生做了一幅电脑图像
Dr. Alexander made a computer image
Megan的前校长证实了那是Megan
that was identified by Megan's former head teacher.
我们在行李箱里发现了她的尸体
We found her body in a suitcase.
哦 不!
Oh, no!
她怎么死的?
How did she die?
你们知道她怎么死的吗?
Do you know how she died?
她有严重的先天性心脏病
She had a catastrophic congenital heart condition.
心脏病?
Heart condition?
她的心脏停止跳动了 我们不知道为什么
Her heart just stopped. We don't know why.
她没受苦? -没有
She didn't suffer? -No.
她很快就死了
she would have died instantly.
也许是在争执中
Perhaps in the heat of an argument.
或者挣扎中
Or a struggle.
我们想知道为什么有人要把她放进行李箱
We'd like to know why someone put her in a suitcase
而不是叫救护车
and not an ambulance.
这可能很难理解
That would be hard to understand.
你说你在等我们来
You said you were waiting for us to come.
我...
One day I...
我知道有一天你们会找到她
I knew you'd find her.
不管是死是活
Alive or dead.
你的女儿为什么最后会在行李箱里 Ried先生?
How did your daughter end up in a suitcase, Mr. Reid?
我帮不了你们
I can't help you.
就像我帮不了她一样
Just like I couldn't help her.
我们什么线索也没得到 他否认了 没有物证
We've got nothing. He denies it. There's no physical evidence.
怎么 你真的无计可施了?
What, there's really nothing you can do?
他没有报告这起死亡事件 还是没能跟验尸官做记录
Failure to report a death or failure to file with a coroner?
没能做点什么
Failure to do something.
没做
Failure.
他对'没做'感到负罪
He's guilty of failure.
那是他们吗? -根据护士所说 是的
Is that them? -According to the nurse.
能查到车牌吗?
Can you PNC that plate, please?
暂停 放大这里?
Pause and zoom in here?
是迷你车行的执照
And that's a minicab licence.
飞速迷你出租车行吗?
Fast Mini Cabs?
需要汽车吗 女士? 你要去哪?
You need a car, lady? Where you goin'?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
你认识一个叫Shannon Kelly的年轻女士吗?
Do you know a young woman called Shannon Kelly?
不认识 谁都不认识
No, know nobody.
没事了? 我要工作了
Is that all? Cos I've got work to do.
来一个?
You want one, yeah?
它们好极了 你懂的 让你感到...自♥由♥
They're good, you know. They make you feel... free.
它们合法吗?
Are they legal?
跟你在这家俱乐部一样合法
They're about as legal as you are in this club.
吃吧 很不错的 相信我
Take it. It's nice. Trust me.
你还醒着么? -现在醒了
Are you awake? -I am now.
有那么强烈的是耻辱感吗?
Is there a shame that great?
什么?
What?
厌恶感如此强烈
A disgust so great
以至于可以那样对待自己的孩子?
that you could do that to your own child?
行李箱? 然后假装一切不曾发生过?
A suitcase? And pretend it didn't happen?
那么强烈的耻辱? 我不知道
A shame that great? I don't know.
人很软弱
People are weak.
我们都很软弱
We're all weak.
不是这样就那样的
One way or another.
我喜欢你在这
I like having you here.
我表兄在那值晚班
Now, my cousin is the night clerk over here
咱们去喝几杯
so we're going to get some drinks.
你在听吗?
Are you listening to me?
慢点 慢点 慢点!
Easy. Easy, easy!
今晚每个人都想知道你们是谁
Everyone was wondering who you were tonight,
你们就像电影明星
like some movie star.
不是吗 Fawad? 电影明星
Isn't that right, Fawad? A movie star.
不 我想回家
No, I want to go home.
嘿 你不想丢下你朋友一人吧?
Hey, you don't want to leave your friend behind, do you?
来吧 Younis会送你回家
Come on. Younis will drop you home.
还有更多派对呢 是吧?
We've still got some more partying to do, yeah?
是吗? -对!
Yeah? -Yeah!
不
No.
嘿 来 过来! -不
Hey, come on. Come on! -No.
来吧 你相信我的 不是吗?
Come on. You trust me, don't you?
来 冷静点
Here, chill.
你真的很漂亮 你知道吗?
You're really beautiful, you know that?
你父母怎么样? -哦 不错
How's your mother and father? -Yeah, good, man.
好好照顾她们 知道吗? -我会的
Give them my kindest regards, eh? -I will.
是那儿吗? 不错啊 兄弟
In there, yeah? Cool, bruv.
两分钟 好吗?
Two minutes, yeah?
我能来个吗?
Can I get some?
你在看什么?
What you looking at?
你在看什么呀?
What you looking at?
我在看...
I'm looking at...
我在看全世界...
I'm looking at the most...
...最性感的女孩
...the sexiest girl in the whole world.
我完全不行了
I'm totally twatted.
不 不 不 来吧 来吧
No, no, no. Come on, come on.
别软弱
Can't be weak.
继续 -我晕死了
Keep moving. -I've got the helicopters.
不 不
No. No.
不
No.
不 求你了
No, please.
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表