剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
那么她是谁 Lee? -老天啊 别再问了
Who is she, Lee? -Oh, Christ, not again.
什么叫"别再问了"?
What d'you mean "not again"?
那个把我揍得稀巴烂的贱♥人♥说着同一句话
The bitch who mashed me up was on about the same thing.
"她是谁? 她长什么样?"
"Who is she? What does she look like?"
"你怎么认识她的"
"How did you meet her?"
我见过这个面部鉴定图 -是鬼魂
I've seen this E-fit before. -The Wraith.
'-在马洛区射杀♥警♥♥察♥的那个女人 -对'
'-The woman who shot that copper in Marlow? -That's right.'
全是废话 我不认识这个女人
It's bullshit I don't know this woman.
我唯一认识的女人就是我妈
The only woman I know is my mum,
除非算上学校里那些冷冰冰的贱♥人♥和...
unless you count those frigid bitches at school and...
闭嘴 Lee 闭嘴
Shut up, Lee. Shut up now.
那个女人和我委托人之间的联♥系♥是什么?
What is the supposed connection between her and my client?
DNA显示她当时跟他一起在Ash Tree农场
DNA proves she was there with him at Ash Tree Farm.
真的? 那你们在哪找到她的DNA的?
Really? And, er, where did you find her DNA?
水管里
In the pipe.
抱歉 我有点懵了
Sorry - I'm being a bit dim.
你是说Mick Francis用同一个管子击中了他俩
So you're saying Mick Francis hit both of them
'让他们俩都流血了?
'with the same pipe, causing them both to bleed?
'证据是这样表明的
'That's what our evidence tells us.
也许证据还表明了其他事
Or maybe the evidence is telling you something different'
只是你不愿意去想 -例如呢?
but you just don't want to hear it. -Such as?
例如 行凶的是鬼魂
Such as the Wraith committed these murders
我委托人的DNA是事后被加上去的
and my client's DNA was planted after the fact?
也就是 被那个差点把他打死的探员加上去的
Say, by the detective that beat him to within an inch of his life?
'例如 如果不能给出合理的情节 DNA证据根本不值一提
'Such as, DNA means squat if you can't attach a plausible scenario,
而且你确实不能
and you can't.'
你要证明他们俩是操控者与被♥操♥控者的关系
The burden's on you to prove this mentor-protege relationship,
而我的委托人否认这一点
which my client fully denies.
那你能找到一个看到他们俩一起的人吗?
Can you find one person who has ever seen them together,
'有监控录像 或者邮件 或者信息证明他们有联♥系♥?'
'one CCTV image, one e-mail, one text' that connects them?
如果不能 合理怀疑的缺口似乎很大
Well, if not, it sounds like a very large reasonable doubt-shaped hole.
'我们先休息一下'
'We'll take a break now.'
我觉得这位律师有点黑白颠倒
I think the brief has this back-to-front.
Lee的DNA在管子上 这是毫无疑问的
Lee's DNA was on that pipe, no question,
但鬼魂是另一件事
but the Wraith is another matter.
我们不得不考虑DNA被污染的可能性
We have to consider the possibility of contamination.
如果Lee独自一人袭击了配电站保安
If Lee carried out the assault on the substation guard alone,
为什么不能独自一人出现在Ash Tree农场?
then why not Ash Tree Farm?
就是因为她
She's the reason
他从一个使用电击枪的人变成杀人犯和强♥奸♥犯
he escalated from a stun gun to rape and murder.
那为什么除了DNA 没有其他证据显示她当在场?
Then why is there no evidence she was there except the DNA?
听着 我知道你不想考虑别的可能性
Look. I understand you don't want to consider the possibility of alternative scenarios.
别的可能性? -视野狭隘
Alternative scenarios? -Tunnel vision.
所以你没注意到督察Gray早就疯了
It's why you didn't notice that DI Gray had gone completely round the bend
等你发现时已经晚了
until it was too late.
你这么说是不公正的 Nikki
That's a low blow, Nikki.
事实是我们不能把Lee脸上的的伤作为证据
So is the fact we can't use the pipe injury on Lee's face as evidence
因为Gray督察把这一切都毁了!
because DI Gray has made a total bloody mess of it!
我压根不相信DNA污染 一秒都不信
I don't believe for a moment this is contamination - not for a second.
如果我信了 如果事实就是这样 咱们就都完了
If I did, if it was, we'd both lose.
管子会由检控署保管 那么血迹就会不安全
The CPS would rule the pipe and the blood unsafe
我们也不能对它进行复检 因为这是毒树上的果实
and we couldn't retest because it's the fruit of a poisoned tree.
一旦有证据显示管子上的DNA受污染 Lee Ness就脱罪了
Lee Ness will walk if there's any suggestion the DNA from the pipe was contaminated.
或许吧
Probably.
所以我们得多努力证明这一点?
So how hard should we be trying to prove it?
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it.
我认为你就是
I think you did.
即使它被污染了 DNA肯定是属于某个女人的
Look, even if it is contamination that DNA must belong to some woman.
所以?
So?
这就是我们最大的线索
Well, that has to be our biggest clue.
怎么当线索? 国家数据里都没有匹配的DNA
How? It's been run against the national database - no matches.
我们在切舍姆实验室的另一个袋装无菌棉签上
We have got the Wraith's DNA on another swab sterilized
发现了鬼魂的DNA
and bagged at Chesham Lab.
你开玩笑呢!
You're kidding!
我认为所有提取鬼魂DNA的棉签都被污染了
I think all the swabs that picked up the Wraith's DNA were pre-contaminated.
怎么会?
How?
Byrne不是用别的实验室防范污染了吗?
But I thought Byrne was guarding against contamination by using other labs.
但他们哪来的东西?
But where did they get their stocks from?
我很抱歉 Leo 我知道这不够但我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, Leo, I know that's woefully inadequate but I really am,
特别是在你提出以后
especially after you reached out.
你为什么不告诉Byrne你也给其他实验室提供棉签了?
Why didn't you tell Byrne you supplied swabs to the other labs he used?
因为直到最近我才知道他在用其他的实验室
Because I didn't know he was using other labs until relatively recently.
什么时候知道的?
And when you did?
我觉得这也不重要了
Well, I suppose I didn't think it mattered.
你得解释清楚
You'll have to explain that.
他担心污染 我不担心
Look, he was worried about contamination, I wasn't.
我一直相信有这样一个女人 和她的DNA检测结果
I never doubted this woman existed or that it was her DNA we were detecting.
2000以来 除了你和Lizzie 还有谁一直在切舍姆工作?
Who else has worked consistently at Chesham labs since 2000, apart from yourself and Lizzie?
没有了
Nobody.
但Lizzie是病理学家
But Lizzie is a pathologist.
如果DNA污染是意外的处理或者操作不当
If the contamination's accidental a handling issue or mishandling...
如果是她出错 那她一定是故意的?
If she was responsible it would have to be deliberate?
是的 这根本不可思议
Yes. Which is unthinkable.
但你确实想过?
But you've thought about it?
也就是从她自杀后 -为什么?
Only since her suicide. -Why?
我认为这个问题不需要继续讨论下去了
I don't think we need to explore this avenue any further.
我认为有需要 Leo
I think we do, Leo.
我爱Mary Lizzie的妹妹 我相信她也爱我
Look, I loved Mary, Lizzie's sister, and I believe she was in love with me.
但这世上她最爱的是她的姐姐
But the person she loved most in all the world was her big sister,
她姐姐也一样
and vice-versa.
还有呢?
And?
我希望她能第一个站出来
I fully expected her to lead the charge
指责警♥察♥在Mary身亡这件事上犯的错
in blaming the police for their role in Mary's murder.
但她没有?
But she didn't?
没有 于是就由我来
No. That fell to me.
Lizzie 她 显然打算原谅...
Lizzie, well, appeared to forgive...
如果不是遗忘的话
if not forget.
她本性如此
Well, that was her nature.
是的
Yes.
但你是说 事实上她非但没有原谅警♥察♥
But you're saying that in fact, she never forgave the police
反而制♥造♥了鬼魂 让警方瞎忙活了12年?
but created the Wraith to send them on a 12-year wild goose chase?!
听着 Leo是对的
Look, Leo's right
这不是我们要考虑的事
this isn't something we need to explore
因为Lizzie的DNA根本不符合
because Lizzie's DNA doesn't even match.
这证明不了任何事
That doesn't prove anything.
她是个病理学家
She was a pathologist,
她可以用Jane Doe的DNA去污染那些棉签 她做得到
she could've used any Jane Doe's DNA to contaminate those swabs, she could.
杀了Mary的凶手怎么样了?
What happened to Mary's killer?
案子还没开庭审理他就死在监狱里了
He died in prison before the case even came to court.
怎么死的?
How?
我想是毒品引发的心脏衰竭 你们得问问Byrne
Drug-related heart failure, I think. You'd have to ask Byrne.
为什么是Byrne?
What's Byrne got to do with it?
Mary死时他负责案件
Well he was, he was the ranking detective at the scene when Mary died.
什么? 你们不知道?
What?You didn't know that?
你好 Nikki
Hello, Nikki.
'你知道Mary Fraser吗?'
'What does the name Mary Fraser mean to you?'
Mary Fraser的死是悲剧
Mary Fraser's murder was a tragedy,
这和这次的调查有什么关系?
what could it possibly have to do with this inquiry?
我不确定 但是她死后几个月内
I'm not sure, but within months of her death
你就在Stiles谋杀案中找到了鬼魂的DNA
you found the Wraith's DNA at the Stiles murder.
巧合而已 -我觉得不是
Coincidence. -I don't think so.
我认为现场根本没有她的DNA
I don't think her DNA was even there.
检测DNA的棉签早就被污染了
The swab that detected it was already contaminated.
那控制棉签呢?
What about the control swabs?
这不是意外 是阴谋
This wasn't an accident, this was sabotage.
得了Nikki!
Come on Nikki!
当我们接手切舍姆的工作时 他们给我们提供了物资
When we absorbed Chesham's work they offered us their stocks.
2000支棉签中 五支有鬼魂的DNA
Out of 2,000 swabs, we've found the Wraith's DNA on five.
控制棉签上没有 每批里有且只有一支有鬼魂的DNA
Never on the control swab, never more than one per batch.
不 不 这不可能
No, no, it's not possible.
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表