剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
看的越多
'the longer I look,
'那就越没有意义
'the less sense it makes to me.
'每一个行为都有相应的反作用
'For every action there's an equal reaction,
'但支配宇宙的法则却跟人类的经验毫无关系
'yet the laws that govern the universe seldom have anything to do with 'what we know of human experience.
'我们一团混乱 不受控制
'We are chaos. Unruleable.
'所以我们求助于上帝或...
'So we turn to God or...
'别的东西'
'something else.'
'我们都会死
'We will all die.
'而且总会有一个原因
'And there will always be a reason.
'那是科学事实'
'That's scientific fact.'
'但不是真理'
'But it's not the truth.'
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表