剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
他可能不会想到自己会被对方刺伤
he probably wasn't expecting to get stabbed by him.
只是假设
If.
我们在他的车里找到了毒品
We found drugs in his car
而Johnson控制着所有进出红山的车辆
and Johnson controlled all the traffic going in and out of Redhill.
不仅如此 Kruger和Owen谋杀案里
What's more, Roberts had no alibi worthy of the name
所有证据显示行凶者是狱警
for the night of the Kruger and Owen murders...
而Roberts却没有可靠的不在场证明
murders all the evidence suggests were carried out by a prison guard.
听上去你一早上就破解了四起凶杀案
Well, it sounds like you've solved four murders in one morning.
这肯定能创造记录了吧
That must be some sort of a record.
好了 咱们都休息一下 行吗?
OK. Let's all take a breath, shall we?
我理解你沮丧的心情
I share your frustration.
那你明白我的疑问吗?
Do you share my doubts?
哪个? Kessler的说法? 太对了
What, about The Kessler Version? Too bloody right.
Roberts的喉咙是由左向右割伤的 但Johnson是左撇子
Roberts' throat was cut from left to right and Johnson was left-handed.
再说他杀人的动机是什么呢?
And why would he want to kill him in the first place?
Johnson双手通用 或者离得足够近
Johnson was ambidextrous, or close enough,
而且贩毒者成天杀来杀去
and drug dealers kill each other all the time.
嗯 是的 有很多细小的疑点
Well, yes. It's a lot of niggling questions,
而且在某种程度上都能得到解释 谢谢
all of which can, to some extent, be answered. Thanks.
在Roberts杀了Kruger和Owen这点上 她可能是对的
She could be right about Roberts killing Kruger and Owen.
可能他们就要揭露Kessler的非法行为了
Maybe they were getting close to exposing Kessler's illegal activities.
Kessler很聪明 如果他们有事
Mm. And Kessler is smart. He would know that if anything did happen to them,
他知道他可能是首要嫌疑人 所以...
that he would be the prime suspect, so...
所以他让Roberts杀了他们
So, he gets Roberts to kill them
然后确保自己在凶案发生时出现在红山监狱的每一个监控器上
and then makes sure he's on every camera in Redhill when the deed is done.
好极了 只要我们能证明这些
Wonderful. If only we could prove a bloody word of it.
但问题是 Bridges督察并没有表现得不专业
But the bottom line is, DI Bridges hasn't behaved unprofessionally
而且她跟Kessler共事的事实不是让她不参与调查的理由
and the fact that she worked with Kessler isn't grounds to try and get her removed.
所以我们没有反驳她的理由
So, we're stuck with her and her belief
现在四起谋杀案都已经解决了
that now all four murders have been solved.
得了 她不信的!
Come on, she doesn't believe that!
他在唬她...太明显了!
He's holding a baby over her... it's bloody obvious!
Miriam 我是Harry Cunningham
Miriam, it's Harry Cunningham.
有传言说
Look, these rumours about, er,
Daniel Kessler是Bridges孩子的生父...
Daniel Kessler being the father of Bridges' child...
呃 想要验证的话 有多难?
How hard would it be to, er, put them to the test?
想要一个吗?
Would you like one of these?
我的小家伙不会介意的
My little one won't mind.
谢谢你 不过... -是的 谢谢
Oh, that's kind, but... -Yes, please.
好吧 多谢 -别客气
All right, then. Thanks. -No problem.
我来扔吧
I'll get rid of that.
他就这么开走了?
He just drove off?
是的 -看到他的车牌号♥码?
Yeah. -Did you get his number?
没有 -但你没事?
No. -But you're OK?
我猜 坏不到哪去吧
Could've been worse, I suppose.
你得...交一份警♥察♥报告
You'll, er, need to file a police report.
保险公♥司♥需要 -当然
Insurance. -Sure.
嗯 我先去做这事儿
Yeah, I'll do it first thing.
我一直不停地给你打电♥话♥
I was calling and calling and calling you.
你的手♥机♥肯定静音了
Your phone must be on silent.
过来 Chris?
Here, Chris?
Chris 来帮一下爸爸
Chris, come and help Daddy.
来 好孩子
Come on, be a good boy.
就这样
There you go.
帮爸爸一下
Let's do Daddy's work.
能帮我拿着它吗?
Will you hold this for me?
可以吗? 小心点
Yeah? Be careful.
就这样 你长大了 不是吗?
That's it. You're a big boy now, ain't ya?
抓到你了!
Gotcha!
Leo?
Leo?
谁说骑士死精神了?
Who said chivalry's dead?
他一直跟在她身边
He's keeping her close.
下午好
Good afternoon.
Dalton教授
Professor Dalton.
Sharon来...来看他丈夫的尸体
Sharon's come to... view her husband's body.
抱歉 只有家人可以看
Family members only, I'm afraid.
我不会进去的 就是来支持她 你还好吗?
I won't come in. Just here for support. You OK?
Daniel?
Daniel?
我是Nikki Alexander
Nikki Alexander.
哦 -你还好吗?
Of course. -How are you doing?
就...希望我能早一点点到牢房♥ 你知道的?
Just... wish I'd got to that cell ten seconds earlier, you know?
说到这 我们在验尸时 尽量不放过一点蛛丝马迹
Actually, on that note, we're trying to dot the I's and cross the T's on the forensics.
我能提取一下你的掌纹吗?
There's no chance that I could take your palm print, is there?
我...我的掌纹?
My... palm print?
哦 真可爱
Ah, sweet.
你的孩子? -教子
Yours? -Godson.
别单太久
Don't leave it too long.
你不会永远是...35岁
You won't be...35 for ever.
猜得好
Good guess.
那么说吧
So, come on, then.
原因是什么?
What is it?
A B还是C?
A, B, or C?
你不想要孩子
You don't want kids.
你在等你的梦中情人
You're waiting for Mr Right.
你遇上梦中情人了 但他是个白♥痴♥
You've met Mr Right, but Mr Right's a bloody idiot
不知道什么是对自己好的
who doesn't know what's good for him.
好了
Done.
你不用回答
You don't have to answer that.
看
Here.
我的大家庭
That's my lot.
四个孩子!
Four!
我可不怕麻烦
Glutton for punishment.
哇哦
Wow.
Eliis
Ellis.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的太对不起你了!
I'm so sorry!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
跟什么匹配?
Match for what?
我们在Ellis Robert的前额上发现了清晰的掌纹
We found a very distinct palm print on Ellis Roberts's forehead,
说明他的头被用力扼住过
suggesting that his head was held with force.
我的掌纹?
My palm print?
是的 是这样的
That's right. That's it.
呃...当我为他止血时 他抽搐了
Um... when I was staunching the wound, he had a spasm.
抽搐?
A spasm?
是的 开始用头撞地
Yeah. His head started banging on the floor,
所以 我就试着把他抓牢
so I, you know, tried to hold him steady.
能做给我看看吗?
Could you show me?
当然 当然可以
Yeah, course.
我就像这样为他止血
So, I held the wound like this
他的头就像这样
and his head like that.
不 不是这样的
No. That's not it.
看 掌皱线说明 手是另一个方向
You see, the palmar flexion creases tell me that the hand was the other way around,
大拇指朝上 不是朝下
with the thumb up, not down.
对 是的
Yeah, that's right.
Sharon呢?
Where's Sharon?
她不太好 我们让她进车里了
Well, she was in a bad way. We put her in a car.
你什么意思 让她进车里? 她在哪?
What do you mean, you put her in a car? Where is she?
她走了
She's gone.
我觉得你最好也走吧
I think you'd better leave, too.
你对她说了什么?
What did you say to her?
别逼我叫保安
Please don't make me have to call security.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
你还好吗? -嗯
Are you OK? -Yeah.
婚礼计划用力过猛?
Overkill on the old wedding plans, eh?
婚礼取消了
The wedding's off.
他跑了
He bailed.
爱死英国媒体了
Gotta love the British press.
你知道 我以为...他死后 新闻也就不存在了
You know, I thought when, er... when he died, the headlines would die with him.
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表