剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
你很快会再见到她的
You'll see her again soon.
是的 我更想
Yeah, I'm... sort of focusing on...
看她抱她 你知道 Charlie
seeing her and holding... you know... Charlie.
我 呃...
I'm, er...
不允许我跟他的医生谈 去探视
I'm not allowed to speak to his doctors, to check.
我知道
I know.
我要止痛
Stops it hurting.
我不知道此刻你必须熬过的东西 不过...
I have no idea what you must be going through at the moment, but...
哦 唔...
Oh, um...
我不是指那种痛
I don't mean that kind of hurting.
是我的头
It's my head.
哦
Oh.
我摔倒了...
I fell over...
伤了头
and hurt my head.
如果你不笑 就只能哭了 不是么?
If you didn't laugh, you'd cry, wouldn't you?
亲自去趟诺丁汉
Get yourself to Nottingham.
对 我不能做 所以你得去 就这样
Yeah. Well, I can't do it, so you'll have to. End of.
Stacey Leach?
Stacey Leach?
Myers警员 米德尔塞克警局
DC Myers. Middlesex Police.
抱歉不得不在这里碰面
I'm sorry we had to meet here.
我母亲得了老年痴呆 而且 呃...
My mum's got Alzheimer's and, er...
她不喜欢有陌生人在房♥子周围
she doesn't like strange people round at the house.
没问题
Sure.
那么你是怎么遇到Kevin
So, how did you meet Kevin?
当时我们都有毒瘾
We met when we was both using.
那是什么时候?
When was that?
我不知道 大约三年前吧
I don't know, about three years ago.
那是个相当黑暗的时期
It was a pretty dark time...
不过Kevin使我有安全感
but Kevin kept me safe.
那你们是什么关系 情侣?
So, you were like, what? Boyfriend, girlfriend?
不 我们准备要结婚了
No, we was getting married.
那时他要重新来过 还打算弄个像样的大戒指给我
He was gonna get me a proper big ring, when he'd sorted himself out.
他戒了吗? -是的 他戒了
Was he clean? -Yeah, he was clean!
他真的很TM的努力 还一直让我也戒掉
He worked really damn hard at it and he kept me clean, too.
Kevin不是大家想的那样
Kevin wasn't what people thought.
他想要的就是一个未来 他是...
All he wanted was, like, a future. He was...
他确实是个可爱的家伙
He was just a really lovely bloke.
这是诺丁汉唯一的酒店吗?
Is this the only hotel in Nottingham?
为什么这么问?
Why d'you ask me that?
嗯 是同一家酒店
Well, it's just that this is the same hotel
Stuart Thompson去诺丁汉住也这里 所以...
Stuart Thompson stays in when he comes to Nottingham, so...
所以什么 他可能在这儿想出这个主意?
So? So, what? It's probably where he got the idea from?
什么主意?
What idea?
希望你能睡会儿
Hope you get some sleep.
是的
Yeah.
呃 感谢你过来见我安慰我
Well, thanks for picking me up, patching me up.
没什么
It's nothing at all.
不 有 我心里明白
No, it is. I know it is.
我这个境况 多数人恨不得躲得远远的
My situation, most people would run a mile
Ellie...我会 呃...尽己所能的
Ellie... I'll, er... I'll do what I can.
你已经做得不少了 你是好兄弟
You've done enough. You've been a mate.
再见?
See you.
喂?
Hello?
我又来了
Me again.
Stuart Thompson 我现在以你在10月12日 周三晚上
Stuart Thompson, I'm arresting you for the murder
谋杀Justine Thompson和Gemma McAteer的罪名逮捕你
of Justine Thompson and Gemma McAteer on the night of Wednesday the 12th of October.
你可以保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
但你所说的一切可能会成为证据
but anything you do say may be given in evidence.
我在10月13号♥周四询问你时
When I interviewed you on Thursday the 13th of October,
曾问你去哪里了
I asked you where you'd been.
你还记得你怎么说的吗? -诺丁汉
Can you remember what you said? -Nottingham.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
那这盘带子
For the tape.
是什么?
Look, what is this?
那是你哥哥的女友Stacey
That's your brother's girlfriend, Stacey.
而那个人...
And that...
是你
is you.
为什么?
Why?
是你开着宝马前往的那家酒店的接待员说的
Because the receptionist at the hotel that you drove to in your BMW
就在你妻子和继女被杀的晚上
on the night your wife and stepdaughter were killed says it is.
而她应该知道
And she should know.
你曾在那里停留而且离开过一会儿 不是吗?
You've been staying there on and off for a while now, haven't you?
你留在那儿 然后在凌晨 你妻子和继女被杀后
You stayed there, and, on the morning after your wife and stepdaughter were killed,
你用你的信♥用♥卡♥订了一个双人房♥
you used your credit card to pay for a double room,
两瓶便宜酒和一部A片
two bottles of cheap plonk and a dirty movie.
所以那肯定是你 因为你是那么告诉我们的
And that must be you, because that's what you told us.
然而那竟然不是你 嗯?
But that's not you, after all, is it?
那是你哥哥Kevin
That's your brother, Kevin.
我们技术组的伙计们整理了监控
We had our tech guys clean up the picture.
为什么选诺丁汉?
So, why Nottingham?
因为Kevin想去那儿
Because that's where Kevin wanted to go.
而如果Justine要查看信♥用♥卡♥账单
And if Justine ever checked the credit card statements,
看着更真实
it would look true.
所以你把车借给了他
So, you lend him your car
付账为他提供娱乐和一点性生活
for him to zoom up the M1 and have a bit of nooky at your expense.
但同时你在做什么呢?
Meanwhile, you're doing what, exactly?
我知道你会说你哥哥需要很多照顾 不过得了吧
I know that you said that your brother needed a lot of looking after, but, come on,
真是神机妙算 不是吗?
this kinds of takes the biscuit, doesn't it?
说吧 Stuart
Come on, Stuart.
那儿一定发生了什么事 对吗?
There must have been summat in it for you, mustn't there?
10月12号♥星期三下午六点到 星期四早上六点
Where were you between 6pm on the Wednesday, October 12th,
你在哪儿
and 6am Thursday morning?
我们 呃... -我们?
We, erm... -We?
你 呃 似乎没有什么忐忑的
You, er, didn't seem to have any bunnies.
我还以为自己会发火
Thought I'd boil a kettle instead.
你想来一杯吗?
You fancy a cuppa?
好
Yeah.
我真的不想搞尴尬 所以...
I don't really do awkward silences, so...
让我解释
Please. Let me explain.
Leo 没问题的 -不 有问题
Leo, it's fine. -No, it's not.
事情是这样 我有一个伴侣
Thing is, I have a partner.
她叫Janet -我知道
Her name is Janet. -I knew that.
所以那让我和你一样显得有罪
So, that makes me as culpable as you.
所以我们干嘛不做我们在尴尬处境中常做的
So, why don't we do what I always do in embarrassing situations?
我是直接拿起扫帚把它扫入最近的一块地毯下边
I just... get my brush and I... sweep it under the nearest carpet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我本该告诉你
I'm sorry, I should have told you...
不 不...
No, no, no, no...
忏悔或
confessions, or...
负罪 或...
guilt, or...
讨论
talking it over.
全都不是我的伎俩
I have no truck with any of it.
我就只是把它们扫到地毯下
Just brush... carpet.
好
Right.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我去看Charlie Thompson 我告诉Stuart我会守着他
I'm gonna visit Charlie Thompson. I told Stuart I'd sit with him.
他醒了吗 -没有
Is he awake? -No.
等他醒了 如果他说是Stuart... 那怎么办?
What happens if, when he wakes up, he says that Stuart...?
嗯...我答应过Stuart
Well... I promised Stuart.
准备好了?
Ready?
是的
Yeah.
你同Stuart Thompson保持关系有多久了 Barron女士?
How long have you been having a relationship with Stuart Thompson, Miss Barron?
差不多一年
A year or so.
差不多?
Or so?
18个月
18 months.
只是性还是更深层的东西?
Was it just sex, or was there more to it?
你是在问我是不是对Deborah有感觉?
Are you asking if I have feelings for Deborah?
是的 是的 是这意思
Yeah. Yeah, I suppose I am.
嗯... 是的 我猜我有过
Well, then, yes, I suppose I did.
有过还是有?
Did? Do?
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表