剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
Wondering where their little one's buried.
你想说什么?
What are you suggesting?
这些家庭深陷痛苦
These families are in pain.
你能帮助他们
And you can help.
为什么是我?
Why me?
因为你是天使
Because you're an angel.
事情就是那样开始的
That's how it started.
你从来没有告诉警方? -想让她去的
And you never told the police? -Tried to get her to.
他告诉过你这些女孩儿的尸体在哪里么?
Did he ever tell you where the bodies of the girls were?
没有 从来没有
No. No, never.
从没告诉过她任何事
Never told her anything.
你承诺过我的
You made me a promise.
你承诺要告诉我那些女孩儿在哪儿
You promised me you'd tell me where those girls are.
一个庄严的承诺
A solemn promise.
我恪守着我的承诺 天使Annie
I am keeping my promise, Angel Annie.
不 不 你没有 你什么都没有给我
No. No, you're not. You've given me nothing.
我...我不能再做下去了 我不够强大
I...I can't do this any more. I'm not strong enough.
不如直接告诉警♥察♥吧
So, just tell the police instead.
不 我不和他们说
No. I'm not talking to them.
必须是你
It has to be you.
如果警♥察♥介入 那些家庭就要永远深陷地狱了
If the police get involved, those families will stay in hell for ever.
他说我要等待 说我不能说出去
He said I had to wait, said I mustn't tell.
现在我说了
And now I have.
如果你让我拿走这些骨头... -不不
If you'll let me take the bones... -No, no.
...那么我就能检验它们... -妈
...then I can test them... -Mum.
或许能找到她们是谁 这样你就能给那些家庭一些安宁了
Maybe find out whose they are. You can give the families some peace,
即使我们不能找到尸体埋藏的地点
even if we don't locate where the bodies are buried.
如果他知道了怎么办?
And what if he finds out?
Arnold Mears永远不需要知道
Arnold Mears need never know.
真的么? -我想是的
Really? -I think so.
这样你就不用一直去见他了
Then you wouldn't have to keep going to see him.
"再见吧 幸福的园地
"Farewell, happy fields
"永乐的住处
"Where joy forever dwells
"来吧 恐怖 来吧 冥府!
"Hail, horrors Hail, Infernal world!
"还有你 最深的地狱 来吧 来欢迎你的新主人吧..."
"And thou, profoundest Hell Receive thy new possessor..."
"我现在急于要知道这件事或其他
"Be this, or aught Than this more secret now design'd
"更秘密的计划
"I haste To know.
"一经探明 便急速归来
"And, this once known, shall soon return
"带你 和‘死’一同前去
"And bring thee to the place where thou and Death
"一个可以安居之地..."
"Shall dwell at ease..."
非常好 Arnold
Very good, Arnold.
"带你 和‘死’一同前去
"And bring ye to the place where thou and Death
"一个可以安居之地..."
"Shall dwell at ease..."
你对我这么感兴趣 医生
You take such an interest in me, Doctor.
是职业的缘故?
Is that professional?
还是私人原因?
Or personal?
当然了 我忘了
Of course, I forget.
你跟你所有的患者都很亲密
You're intimate with all your patients.
你感觉到什么了么? -什么时候?
Did you feel anything? -When?
当...
When...
和那些女人在一起的时候
With the women.
你是说 当我肢解她们的时候?
You mean, when I cut them?
是的
Yes.
我感觉到什么了么?
Did I feel anything?
你呢?
Do you?
"来吧 恐怖 来吧 冥府!
"...Hail, horrors! Hail, Infernal world!
"还有你 最深的地狱 来吧 来欢迎你的新主人吧
"And thou, profoundest Hell Receive thy new possessor
"他带来一颗永不因地因时而改变的心
"One who brings A mind not to be chang'd by place or time
"这心是它自己的住家
"The mind is its own place
"在它里面 能把天堂变地狱
"And in itself Can make a Heaven of Hell
"地狱变天堂..."
"A Hell of Heaven..."
下集预告
Mears告诉Annie他一共杀了12个女孩儿
Mears told Annie that he's killed 12 girls altogether.
你相信他?
And you believe him?
我不知道 但是值得找出更多 不是么?
I don't know, but it's worth finding out more, isn't it?
但是如果你不帮忙 他会毁了我妈妈的
But if you won't help, he will destroy my mum.
昨天晚上她来看我了
She came to see me last night.
"带你 和‘死’一同前去一个
"And bring ye to the place where thou and Death
"可以安居之地..."
"Shall dwell at ease..."
《失乐园》
Paradise Lost.
她对Arnold Mears非常感兴趣
She was very interested in Arnold Mears.
她访问了他40个小时
She interviewed him for 40 hours.
你认为你记得她么?
Do you think you remember her?
你没有告诉他关于Tina的事 对么?
You didn't tell him about Tina, did you?
我们很高兴能把他送进监狱 不再管他
We were just glad to put him away and forget about him.
我建议你也这样做
And I suggest you do the same.
这是Arnold Mears的大脑扫描
This is a scan of Arnold Mears's brain.
哇 看呐 -伤痕
Wow, look at that. -Scarring.
你不接我的电♥话♥ Annie 你厌倦我了么?
You're not answering my calls, Annie. Are you bored of me?
也许有的女人会觉得你有意思
Some women probably do find you interesting.
令人兴奋
Exciting.
你呢?
Do you?
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表